Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My children are 6 & 4 and are literally never frustrated, upset, worried about anything (you know besides the normal little things)! She says a lot that there is always someone crying which I find really odd?!

Reactions: 6
My children are 6 & 4 and are literally never frustrated, upset, worried about anything (you know besides the normal little things)! She says a lot that there is always someone crying which I find really odd?!
There always seems to be some sort of problem for her? I mean my kids could grizzle and whine the house down when they want but not when they’re having a day out?
either Kerry needs to be more organised, prepare the kids better, explain what they will be doing what they need etc or stop being a drama queen over a kid whining because they can’t find shoes

Reactions: 3
I think she probably means the normal moaning kids do. Mine gripe at one another and whinge about stupid stuff (like they can’t get the exact piece of Lego in the exact right place at the exact right millisecond) but 95% of the time they aren’t moaning. I think she just exaggerates normal kid stuff

Reactions: 7
“It’s protein week”

Well that’s the wankiest phrase I’ve heard all week.

You know what would cut her food bill? Not buying so much meat in the first place! All she bought there would last our family months!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh do duck off Kerry. There is NOTHING wrong with Aria. No Asperger’s/Autism/ADD/ADHD not a jot of anything. She’s never been referred to Ed Psych or anything else so take it from me who is a mother of a child with Autism/ADD you would soon notice if she was any of these things. I don’t like the feeling of cotton wool but love sand in between my toes doesn’t mean I am receptive to “sensory” things I just have likes and dislikes 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am actually getting sick of her with her one minute their geniuses next they are on some sort of spectrum.
100% agree. My daughter has diagnosed adhd and is being assessed for autism ( she's a 1000% autistic, there's no denying it) i knew she was from a small baby, she's different. It didn't come from toddler tantrums, it was just apart of her from birth. Aria is a typical 2nd child syndrome. She is a tom boy who is adventurous and has strops alot due to lapse parenting and not being disciplined the way she should be for her personality.
If i filmed my life and my child who's got additional needs theres no denying it, you can just tell the difference. And as a mother of an additional needs child you can also spot additonal needs really easily in other children. Aria doesn't show any signs of it, she plays nicely, she's got a good attention span and she is understanding of the world around her. My daughter is not, she gets overwhelmed by everything and has the mindset of a 3 year old, shes behind in school, can barley read or write and she's 6. Aria can sit down and so focused activites and does phonics and maths easily, well for her age actually. Kerry is just trying to get out of lapse parenting but saying its additional needs.

Reactions: 11
He outfits of the week were awful.it just screamed that she was scrapping the barrel for video ideas and thought shed 'try' and put some outfits together. Doesn't even bloody iron them..you put together outfit 'inspiration' on the internet at least put 5 minutes into prepping it!!
The bags are a joke. The furry one will get so grubby being fur and knowing them will look filthy in a month.

And the bull crap about developmental stages, why didnt she mist put I have 3 children, I had to, ya know, parent them today. Wooo is me!! She is running out of content and scrapping the barrel..

Reactions: 3
Ive just watched her joules clothes haul. Am I correct in thinking sienna is 8/9? My 8 year old would be horrified if I dressed her in that stuff😳 I know Kerry has 0 sense of style but come on, surely she can see how awful the clothes are first of all and second of all how babyish they are for an 8 year old?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200723_202227.jpg

Hi kerry 😀 yes you are bragging but not about any wins as your kids aren't cleverer than your average child!

A protein porridge pot for a snack? Is that normal for young kids?
Weird! I thought it was very odd and I doubt they would eat it plain either, probably with 65 toppings on.
I can't imagine that wouldn't fill a child up for breakfast until lunch time. I definitely wouldn't give it as a snack

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% agree. My daughter has diagnosed adhd and is being assessed for autism ( she's a 1000% autistic, there's no denying it) i knew she was from a small baby, she's different. It didn't come from toddler tantrums, it was just apart of her from birth. Aria is a typical 2nd child syndrome. She is a tom boy who is adventurous and has strops alot due to lapse parenting and not being disciplined the way she should be for her personality.
If i filmed my life and my child who's got additional needs theres no denying it, you can just tell the difference. And as a mother of an additional needs child you can also spot additonal needs really easily in other children. Aria doesn't show any signs of it, she plays nicely, she's got a good attention span and she is understanding of the world around her. My daughter is not, she gets overwhelmed by everything and has the mindset of a 3 year old, shes behind in school, can barley read or write and she's 6. Aria can sit down and so focused activites and does phonics and maths easily, well for her age actually. Kerry is just trying to get out of lapse parenting but saying its additional needs.
Absolutely you can tell can’t you. From day one my daughter was “different” she didn’t respond to being close to me, being hugged or even touched in general and certainly not breastfeeding. Not to mention she never slept a full night and gets melatonin now to sleep. It got steadily worse as she got older certain textures repulsed her and she would go nuts and I mean nuts about certain food textures in her mouth or in her hands. For a long long time I thought I was failing at being a mum and no one would listen to me. Then she went to school and they flagged it up right away. It took 2 years of assessments but the final diagnosis was Autism/ADD because she really has no attention span bless her 😂

Reactions: 7
Ive just watched her joules clothes haul. Am I correct in thinking sienna is 8/9? My 8 year old would be horrified if I dressed her in that stuff😳 I know Kerry has 0 sense of style but come on, surely she can see how awful the clothes are first of all and second of all how babyish they are for an 8 year old?

We said the same and believe she only went out of her way to shop at Joules to give 2 fingers up at everyone commenting her kids need clothes that fit and she never buys anything but always spending a lot of money on food shops or unnecessary pieces of furniture

@Calmasyoulike @Lola-pattie1 thanks for your first hand feedback on children with autism, ADHD etc and how to recognise it, what makes it stand out.

It confirms what we have always thought, that there is absolutely nothing different about Aria. I feel sorry for the girl because she probably just lacks attention. Probably feels like the black sheep if she likes different things from sienna.
I think the nursery Aria was at didn't help though because in a video once, kerry said that Arias nursery key worker told her she was displaying some Autistic traits and kerry's mind has gone into overdrive from there

Last edited:
He runs a trainer business dont you know 🥴
Speaking of the trainer business... it looks like Kate Murnane’s (katebowbow on youtube) husband has just started a shoe company which - in all fairness - seems a carbon copy of what the Conway's were doing.
Ouch, doubt they’ll like that 😂

• Haha
Speaking of the trainer business... it looks like Kate Murnane’s (katebowbow on youtube) husband has just started a shoe company which - in all fairness - seems a carbon copy of what the Conway's were doing.
Ouch, doubt they’ll like that 😂
So he has! He’s a sly dog they Rikki. And as you say it’s a carbon copy even down to what he is selling. The Conways seem to be very well off at the moment obviously being furloughed and running a business at home is paying off for them. I do hope the Conways are remembering to do their taxes properly as my husband says they are always watching these new businesses take flight 👀 And I’m assuming he’s told his employer he’s running that other business so they can approve it. Mind you it’ll be in Kerry’s name as a dodge but if he surprised if Warren gets his job back now I have a funny feeling he won’t.

Reactions: 2
Is their shoe business relatively new? Just asking as Warren doesn’t list it on his linked in and it doesn’t seem to have a companies house listing (neither do Warren or Kerry unless I’m looking in the wrong place!)

with the prices they are charging for those shoes I really do hope they’re doing it all above board

Is their shoe business relatively new? Just asking as Warren doesn’t list it on his linked in and it doesn’t seem to have a companies house listing (neither do Warren or Kerry unless I’m looking in the wrong place!)

with the prices they are charging for those shoes I really do hope they’re doing it all above board
their trainer company is just like their YouTube brand. Happy to take your money but if you have any negativity or feedback you get ☺👍 sarcastic responses.
Genuinely the worse customer service I have ever witnessed and feel robbed of £300 but it was a gift for my teenager so I foolishly went for it.
Kick myself for lining their pockets but I actually reported them to trading standards as I don’t believe they are above board at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
We said the same and believe she only went out of her way to shop at Joules to give 2 fingers up at everyone commenting her kids need clothes that fit and she never buys anything but always spending a lot of money on food shops or unnecessary pieces of furniture

@Calmasyoulike @Lola-pattie1 thanks for your first hand feedback on children with autism, ADHD etc and how to recognise it, what makes it stand out.

It confirms what we have always thought, that there is absolutely nothing different about Aria. I feel sorry for the girl because she probably just lacks attention. Probably feels like the black sheep if she likes different things from sienna.
I think the nursery Aria was at didn't help though because in a video once, kerry said that Arias nursery key worker told her she was displaying some Autistic traits and kerry's mind has gone into overdrive from there
The thing is with that though EVERYONE shows autistic traits in some way or another. Doesn't mean you have autism. If she was autistic she would know.

their trainer company is just like their YouTube brand. Happy to take your money but if you have any negativity or feedback you get ☺👍 sarcastic responses.
Genuinely the worse customer service I have ever witnessed and feel robbed of £300 but it was a gift for my teenager so I foolishly went for it.
Kick myself for lining their pockets but I actually reported them to trading standards as I don’t believe they are above board at all.
I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience from them, it’s always worse when it’s a gift
Honestly keep pushing there’s absolutely no way that business is legit, I can’t find anything about them as a registered company etc, which they really should be if they’re creating a website etc
I really doubt they make a good income from it

Reactions: 1
Just looked at Ricks website and Warrens and they have some kf the exact same shoes. How very sly of Rickki. The Murnanes are sly dogs

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.