Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what Kerry lets just call your parenting style with Roma what it really is and that’s pandering!! Ever since that child has been born you’ve met her ride roughshod over you. She keeps you up drinks you dry all night climbing over you from one boob to the other. She rules the roost during the day and has you pandering to her every simpering whim. She wrecks things in the house banging on walls with brooms and writing on them with pencil and you just let her off with it and she knows it. I see no evidence of her being advanced in speech or anything else for that matter but yet you say she is and insist on calling every game you play with them “Montessori” 🙄. Look Kerry no one is a “perfect” parent we are all just making it up as we go along but at least have the conviction just to say she’s a demanding child. If Maria Montessori Was alive and came into your house and seen you run after Roma she would piss herself laughing 😂
🙌 exactly spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 6
. If Maria Montessori Was alive and came into your house and seen you run after Roma she would piss herself laughing 😂
Maria wouldn’t be able to laugh because she’d be sobbing so hard at Kerry misusing her name to the masses 🙊 poor woman would be devastated to be associated with her!

If Kerry wants to follow an attachment parenting or Montessori lifestyle, that’s super. Go for it, and share away. But she does one thing that could fit in to a category and proclaims herself under that label. She’s so ignorant about so much.

Her toy storage, her activities, her constant entertainment of the girls, their sleeping arrangement, pretty much everything about their lifestyle isn’t fitting with Montessori. So why does she pretend it does? Because she buys a few wooden toys?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone do this in real life? As in not in Instagram / YouTube land? I know NOBODY who has ever done this, let alone used a shortened/nickname form of the name like Kerry and Meldrum have done.

Mmmm. Peas in cookies. Sounds yum......
Yeah I do it haha my little girl has the middle name may and we sometimes call her may

Reactions: 1
It baffles me that she thinks she somehow has this superiority to be able to define what good and bad parenting styles are, and yet she doesn’t know the difference between ‘to’ and ‘too’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never post but shes just pissing me off shes so self righteous oh were going to start stand up nappy changes I had to message her and say erm doesn't everyone do that when a toddler is running away why does everything have to have a fancy name just so its hashtaggable basically your kid runs off when you try to change her so your changing her standing up so she tantrums less well guess what kez I do this too and I guarantee your kid will tit or piss on the floor just as much as mine does mind you I suppose shes so advanced she will just take herself off to the toilet to relieve herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell you what Kerry lets just call your parenting style with Roma what it really is and that’s pandering!! Ever since that child has been born you’ve met her ride roughshod over you. She keeps you up drinks you dry all night climbing over you from one boob to the other. She rules the roost during the day and has you pandering to her every simpering whim. She wrecks things in the house banging on walls with brooms and writing on them with pencil and you just let her off with it and she knows it. I see no evidence of her being advanced in speech or anything else for that matter but yet you say she is and insist on calling every game you play with them “Montessori” 🙄. Look Kerry no one is a “perfect” parent we are all just making it up as we go along but at least have the conviction just to say she’s a demanding child. If Maria Montessori Was alive and came into your house and seen you run after Roma she would piss herself laughing 😂
Absolutely bang on!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she said she was going to potty train Roma a Few months ago and then never mentioned it again.

I mean the poor kid can’t skeep in her own bed, self settle or go to sleep without the boob at nearly 2 she’s going to have Kezza wiping her arse into her teens.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she said she was going to potty train Roma a Few months ago and then never mentioned it again.

I mean the poor kid can’t skeep in her own bed, self settle or go to sleep without the boob at nearly 2 she’s going to have Kezza wiping her arse into her teens.
I said I was going to potty train my son during lockdown, it didnt work, hes nearly 3 and cries at the mention of potty or toilet. Hates it. So I'm waiting.

She would never admit that if it's the same though, she wouldn't dare say she failed. Just go quiet and follow another tit "parenting style"

I think she’s just done what she can for an easy life when Roma was a newborn. Judging from her videos and the content she puts out there, it seems very much a ‘Husband works and does nothing else’ household so when she had Roma and having to parent the other two also she’s just done whatever was easier I think. Made a rod for her own back? Definitely. Won’t admit that though will she 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she was genuinely happy with this choices she wouldn’t be talking about it all the live long day.
I know a few people who have done extended breastfeeding, they don’t talk about it constantly though. If you’re happy then go for it do whatever suits you, might not be what I’d personally do but so what! Don't bloody whine constantly about your situation though and then pretend you’re 100% happy with it when you’re clearly not.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s just done what she can for an easy life when Roma was a newborn. Judging from her videos and the content she puts out there, it seems very much a ‘Husband works and does nothing else’ household so when she had Roma and having to parent the other two also she’s just done whatever was easier I think. Made a rod for her own back? Definitely. Won’t admit that though will she 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she was genuinely happy with this choices she wouldn’t be talking about it all the live long day.
I know a few people who have done extended breastfeeding, they don’t talk about it constantly though. If you’re happy then go for it do whatever suits you, might not be what I’d personally do but so what! Don't bloody whine constantly about your situation though and then pretend you’re 100% happy with it when you’re clearly not.
Yes! However you parent is up to you, and there’s nothing wrong with saying ‘eh wish I hadn’t done this’ or whatever, because it’s never too late to start changing things
But Kerry doesn’t want Roma to stop breastfeeding and sleep in her own bed etc because that completely eradicates Kerry’s identity

I feel she keeps Roma from Warren and is very possessive of her. She seems to like the idea of being stressed and a martyr for her children. Motherhood seems to be her whole identity. I hope she gets a job outside of the house when Roma is at school.

Reactions: 11
I never post but shes just pissing me off shes so self righteous oh were going to start stand up nappy changes I had to message her and say erm doesn't everyone do that when a toddler is running away why does everything have to have a fancy name just so its hashtaggable basically your kid runs off when you try to change her so your changing her standing up so she tantrums less well guess what kez I do this too and I guarantee your kid will tit or piss on the floor just as much as mine does mind you I suppose shes so advanced she will just take herself off to the toilet to relieve herself 🙄
Absolutely agree with this, spot on! 👌🏻👌🏻 Hashtag gable is definitely the aim of the game with her. Fab word!

She is the perfect parent with that snack drawer. Ffs where’s the Haribo 😆
It’s ok they’ll be back to their granola bars or Alpen bars or whatever they are next week!

Reactions: 2
Kerry always acts as if she is superior to everyone when it comes to parenting. Totally thinks she's above everyone down to to what they eat, how they're educated, and so on. She really has no reason to be such a snob, living like such a filthy slob. She's only banging on about attachment parenting because it's been a fashionable trend in recent years... most parents adopt a lot of the AP ways of mothering without even realising it, except they don't go on about it and act like they're better than everyone else.

I watched my son eating tonight, as I said a few pages back I probably following AP without realising it had a name. I EBF, I baby wore and following BLW (before Kerry's tit attempt at BLW I'm sure we all remember that!). I really did try my best and did what I could to give him a good start in life.

And tonight he still ate tomato ketchup with a spoon! 🤣🤣

She can do whatever she likes, but ultimately whether be puree or BLW, formula feed or BF, co sleep or let them sleep in their own room from day 1...
They'll still make us cringe with awful eating habits further down the line and show that we are all equal anyway 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her passive aggressive 👍 on her posts drive me insane. I honestly really dislike her.

I watched my son eating tonight, as I said a few pages back I probably following AP without realising it had a name. I EBF, I baby wore and following BLW (before Kerry's tit attempt at BLW I'm sure we all remember that!). I really did try my best and did what I could to give him a good start in life.

She can do whatever she likes, but ultimately whether be puree or BLW, formula feed or BF, co sleep or let them sleep in their own room from day 1...
They'll still make us cringe with awful eating habits further down the line and show that we are all equal anyway 🤣
At leas he used a spoon, my youngest just uses her fingers to scoop sauce or dip straight in 🤮 little mingers 🤣

Kerry always acts as if she is superior to everyone when it comes to parenting. Totally thinks she's above everyone down to to what they eat, how they're educated, and so on. She really has no reason to be such a snob, living like such a filthy slob. She's only banging on about attachment parenting because it's been a fashionable trend in recent years... most parents adopt a lot of the AP ways of mothering without even realising it, except they don't go on about it and act like they're better than everyone else.
I agree. And if she wasn’t sharing her life online she would just be a bog standard human like is all. The only thing that makes her slightly stand out is sharing her whole life with strangers. She would be nothing special at all (like most of us!!) if it weren’t for a very small following on Instagram/yt. And I think most of us are happier being bog standard and having anonymity!

Reactions: 4

Don't get me started on Kerry & BLW. 🤣
'We're doing part BLW and part purees'. OK, so you're not doing BLW then. You're doing part finger foods and part purees. That's totally fine, but it's not BLW. If she's going to act so judgey and preachy she should at least know what she's talking about.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.