Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 140984
I would like to thank the fashion gods for their intervention
I was thinking, I hope it's not the first time she has washed those fluffy sandals! Sure sounds like it 🤢

I’ve just seen her latest stories and she can spend nearly £10 on magnums but can’t or won’t buy shoes or clothes for the girls... priorities right there 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly. They do have the money for kids clothes.

Wow how many magnum ice cream do they need!! Surely the girls don’t eat them!! All for Warren!!! Coorr all the sugar in them can’t possible be for the girls 😂😂🤦‍♀️

also aria sleeping coming downstairs and sleeping on the sofa what the hell is Kerry doing!! She’s not a baby any more put her in her own bedroom and get a routine absolutely redic!! She really shouldn’t be sleeping in their room still!! Best thing I did was move my baby in to her own room she sleeps all night!! I did it When she was couple of months old!! Think she likes making it hard for herself!!
No way is Aria sleeping downstairs. What a joke. She better not start whinging about how her kids don't sleep and how tired she is when she allows this kind of stuff to happen.

Don't forget she leaves food outside the bedroom door when they wake up at 5am 🙄🙄🙄
Does she honestly not know what she is doing? Does she has have no motherly instinct, no intuition on what might work for her kids?

🤯🤯🤯

Yes noticed all those ice creams, definitely all for her and Warren but 4 or 5 boxes in that trolley I thought was OTT. I can't wait to hear what she spent this week.

Her kids clothing haul was tit. Disliked all of the clothes. Sienna, 3 playsuit the same and some dresses which are too short? Bet those playsuits won't even fit shortly. Aria and Roma have nothing. Oh wait, they get long sleeved pajamas (in this weather!) and DRESSING GOWNS 🤔
They can't even wear them in this weather but I noticed how she squeezed roma into that long sleeve tellitubby one. Poor kid would have been roasting.

They will all be too big to wear those PJs and dressing gowns by winter. I don't know what she was thinking. I bet she'll make sure to snap a few pics of them wearing them though 🙄

Why didn't she buy a few basic vest tops and shorts? Sandals for herself today but what about the girls? Can't believe Sienna is running round is bloody school shoes and Aria is still wearing those boots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was thinking, I hope it's not the first time she has washed those fluffy sandals! Sure sounds like it 🤢

No way is Aria sleeping downstairs. What a joke. She better not start whinging about how her kids don't sleep and how tired she is when she allows this kind of stuff to happen.

Don't forget she leaves food outside the bedroom door when they wake up at 5am 🙄🙄🙄
Does she honestly not know what she is doing? Does she has have no motherly instinct, no intuition on what might work for her kids?

🤯🤯🤯

Yes noticed all those ice creams, definitely all for her and Warren but 4 or 5 boxes in that trolley I thought was OTT. I can't wait to hear what she spent this week.

Her kids clothing haul was tit. Disliked all of the clothes. Sienna, 3 playsuit the same and some dresses which are too short? Bet those playsuits won't even fit shortly. Aria and Roma have nothing. Oh wait, they get long sleeved pajamas (in this weather!) and DRESSING GOWNS 🤔
They can't even wear them in this weather but I noticed how she squeezed roma into that long sleeve tellitubby one. Poor kid would have been roasting.

They will all be too big to wear those PJs and dressing gowns by winter. I don't know what she was thinking. I bet she'll make sure to snap a few pics of them wearing them though 🙄

Why didn't she buy a few basic vest tops and shorts? Sandals for herself today but what about the girls? Can't believe Sienna is running round is bloody school shoes and Aria is still wearing those boots.
Don't forget the bloody fleece onesie she got for Aria!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
No added sugar is *usually* just full of s h i t artificial sweeteners anyway!
She should know this too, she follows a lot of nutritionists. Anyway, see all her snacks of an evening, not no added sugar 😂😂

Don't forget the bloody fleece onesie she got for Aria!!!
Oh yeah I forgot about that. I know the girl asked for a onesie but really. She won't get use out of it until winter, by then she'll have out grown it but I can see kerry squeezing them kids into those pajamas just to get her monies worth come winter. I hope they won't be worn now in this heat.
. I was actually so surprised when she whipped out those long sleeved pajamas after saying Sienna has got a vest and shorts set and they sleep in nothing.
What was the point in her buying them now when they can't wear them 🥵🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

🤯🤯🤯

sorry I meant to write Roma not aria!!

Reactions: 2
All of her evening snacks are loaded with dairy as well, which she’s apparently intolerant to 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what the side effects are, has she ever even said? They can’t be that bad if she’s having dairy every single day/aka doesn’t have an intolerance at all.

Completely agree! If she's really intolerant she wouldn't go near, I have mild IBS and certain foods really set it off so I avoid them like the plague 🙈 which is a shame because I LOVE me some garlic bread and garlic is one of my worst triggers 😂

Anyone seen her stories trimming the girls hair?! I thought oh, she's not done too bad a job, assuming she'd done a bit of cutting years ago maybe when she did her beauty course... Then I seen the next story and she's cutting it with kitchen scissors 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Completely agree! If she's really intolerant she wouldn't go near, I have mild IBS and certain foods really set it off so I avoid them like the plague 🙈 which is a shame because I LOVE me some garlic bread and garlic is one of my worst triggers 😂

Anyone seen her stories trimming the girls hair?! I thought oh, she's not done too bad a job, assuming she'd done a bit of cutting years ago maybe when she did her beauty course... Then I seen the next story and she's cutting it with kitchen scissors 😳😳
i thought the same could she get a pair of scissors any bigger!! 😂😂😂

Surely she can just do tight french plaits instead of having a go herself? She has no pride in those girls.

I doubt she would have paid a hairdresser if it was allowed anyway.

• Heart
Why did she cut Roma’s hair? She’s hardly got any as it is, always shoved up in that ridiculous ponytail. Pull up the front and let her grow it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she can just do tight french plaits instead of having a go herself? She has no pride in those girls.

I doubt she would have paid a hairdresser if it was allowed anyway.
Yes my eldest could do with about 5 inches off now, but lots of plaits as I’m not attempting it (even though I did my son’s and husband’s!)

This is the thing, it's a lot harder for girls to grow out hair than boys.
Kerry could do with her own hair cutting too tbh, it's so limp and lifeless. I'd love to see her have some of those split ends chopped off and more style put in to frame her face

Reactions: 3
She’s just popped up a pic of them in the car heading to the beach. Lovely stuff, hope they have a nice day ...

You can see Roma’s car seat on the RHS of the picture, and behind Kerry must then be Aria’s seat. Which is definitely NOT the leopard print one she bought off Amazon. She must have taken heed of all that was said and bought a proper one 🙌🏻

Attachments

I think Sienna used to use that one maybe? For some reason I recall Kerry saying she used to be a hairdresser (or some sort of beauty job pre kids)? Can’t imagine she was any good but even so I did a better job cutting my own hair from a Brad Mondo tutorial than she did on the girls.

Reactions: 1
Why does Kerry even have to turn a trip into the seaside in to a sensory task!!! No one cares!! 😂😂 ‘Aria’s in sensory heaven making wet sand’....... nope Aria’s at the beach playing with sand!! Piss off!! 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.