Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new photo of them all really highlights it I think, sienna in a dress that’s too short (IMO anyway) What look like completely battered School shoes and socks 😅 I’d be mortified if I let mine leave the house like that. You’d think the kids would at least all have decent shoes, what with the trainer company??
That’s one of her new dresses!!! Kerry just had it in a haul. No way would I let my 7yo out in a dress that sort (and she’d rather die than wear shorts or leggings under!). I can’t believe that’s a new one for her 😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯 she clearly needs a bigger size!

Reactions: 7
That’s one of her new dresses!!! Kerry just had it in a haul. No way would I let my 7yo out in a dress that sort (and she’d rather die than wear shorts or leggings under!). I can’t believe that’s a new one for her 😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯 she clearly needs a bigger size!
What it's one of the new ones from this new haul??? 😳
It's very flipping short! It looks like a smock top in that picture!

Reactions: 2
She is bizarre. Sienna looks to be quite tall, she has Warren's structure more than Kerry's it seems. She clearly needs a size bigger then what Kerry is buying!
My daughter is only just 4, but she is tall. The majority of her summer clothes we have bought in 5-6, because otherwise they wouldn't have been comfortable for her. There is no shame in sizing up. I couldn't bear my daughter to be in something too tight which could make her warmer or cut into her

Reactions: 3
You can see in her latest insta post how white bits of the pineapple dresses are greying.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she doesn’t get embarrassed! Anyone else think she seemed fuming in that YouTube video 🤣 Well done Kerry you’ve made your point sienna has some dresses that are too small for her no shoes for poor aria tho she can live in the boots in 20+ degree heat! Ps Kerry as you obvs read here, I got my little girl a pair from Asda for the garden £6 Push the boat out 😅😅🤣

Reactions: 7
I think she's too stubborn to feel embarrassed! She takes everything we say on here as an attack when most 😂 of us here have said we actually like her and she's won us around again.
It's just that those girls are always dressed in clothes too small and look scruffy, yet Kerry is plodding about with her full face of make up on! It annoys me that she's put the time money and effort in to her own appearance, but doesn't think to sort the kids out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I came here to see what you lot were saying about the spotty dress. I saw it in the insta post the other day and though its far too small she needs a new one, then bugger me just see it in a haul... its a new dress. Why is she not buying her the correct size, the dress looks awful and far too short. Kerry has no bloody idea.

I get my daughter son H&M dresses most years and they do the funny sizing of 4-6 6-8 etc. So I tried my daughter’s dresses on her again this year for the second summer and told her some were too short, and we’d have to get rid (she wouldn’t wear shorts or leggings much to my despair!) even though they do up to age 8 and she’s just turned 7

And I can hand on heart say they were not as short as Sienna’s new dress.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t enjoy that haul at all. I quite like haul videos, they give me ideas and prices but that video was just plain old boring! Ten minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

I buy cheap clothes for my kids quite often (they grow like wildfire and trying to keep the clothed can be expensive) but none of them were particularly nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has a very definite style for her and the kids (I guess we all do?) but I wouldn’t ever dress my kids in an all black dress. It doesn’t seem appropriate for little kids, imo.

• Wow
it wasnt much of a haul? a few dresses and dressing gowns they probably wont need for the summer?
In a comment she says sienna wears 8-9, not sure how old she is, but either way, she needs longer clothes

Nothing wrong with primark/supermarket clothes. I’ve just kitted out my kids in clothes from Sainsburys. They had 25% off and the quality is great. That’s why I don’t understand why the girls never look right. It’s always too tight/short.

As everyone has said, it’s priorities. I drive a 12 year old car but my kids always look nice (other than when they’re having a strop and refusing to change out of dirty clothes! 🙄).

On a different issue, I hope Piper is living her best life and never returns to the family. The way they just ignored her and didn’t walk her was dreadful.

• Heart
Nothing wrong with primark/supermarket clothes. I’ve just kitted out my kids in clothes from Sainsburys. They had 25% off and the quality is great. That’s why I don’t understand why the girls never look right. It’s always too tight/short.

As everyone has said, it’s priorities. I drive a 12 year old car but my kids always look nice (other than when they’re having a strop and refusing to change out of dirty clothes! 🙄).

On a different issue, I hope Piper is living her best life and never returns to the family. The way they just ignored her and didn’t walk her was dreadful.
I thought that piper was back?

Jesus make your bed properly love. Is it just me? 😂
If I was posting a pic of my bed I’d probs take extra time to make it look better than usual if anything 😂 but even if I didn’t, my quick make is still pretty polished.
What on Earth is that? Does she just not even try or just not see it?
Surely she can’t not see it? She follows so many other home accounts and influencers.

Roma might go to sleep if you put your fone down actually attempt to settle the poor child instead of asking a 1 year old if she can ‘ go to bed please’ and stop fishing for attention 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s hopeless to say she’s a mum of 3!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.