Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sienna used to use that one maybe? For some reason I recall Kerry saying she used to be a hairdresser (or some sort of beauty job pre kids)? Can’t imagine she was any good but even so I did a better job cutting my own hair from a Brad Mondo tutorial than she did on the girls.
I think she was a beauty therapist or nail technician if I remember right and possible rented her own room/salon?
I only remember as I'm a beauty therapist so my ears pricked up 😂

Reactions: 2
Why does Kerry even have to turn a trip into the seaside in to a sensory task!!! No one cares!! 😂😂 ‘Aria’s in sensory heaven making wet sand’....... nope Aria’s at the beach playing with sand!! Piss off!! 🙄🤦‍♀️
I know! Why do I get the feeling she's always trying to make out that Aria has some sensory disorder going on.

Edit to say I know she mentioned something along those lines a long time a go but nothing heard since and Aria seems fine to me. It's just Kerry who mentions it.

Last edited:
I know! Why do I get the feeling she's always trying to make out that Aria has some sensory disorder going on.

Edit to say I know she mentioned something along those lines a long time a go but nothing heard since and Aria seems fine to me
Content ain't it

Reactions: 1
Content ain't it
Yes it will definitely bring in the views because there will be a lot of people in the same boat wanting to know if their child is acting like Aria or shows similar traits.
I hope she isn't doing it for views. I genuinely hope Aria is absolutely fine.

Tbh, I think aria sounds just like a kid. If anything poor thing probably has middle child syndrome as it's always "Sienna is just opening the blinds and doing her school work, she's learning algebra for her quantum physics exam at the moment"
Or "Roma Roo! She's getting so big and talking so much, and won't leave my side"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m currently watching their food shop video just to see how much she spent and I’m confused here she bought dairy milk m&m’s etc then jumped to the alpro yoghurt and almond milk so why they buying almond milk and soya yoghurt if they’re buying chocolate I thought if you couldn’t have dairy then you couldn’t have it full stop or does she pick and choose when’s she lactose intolerant or something? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m currently watching their food shop video just to see how much she spent and I’m confused here she bought dairy milk m&m’s etc then jumped to the alpro yoghurt and almond milk so why they buying almond milk and soya yoghurt if they’re buying chocolate I thought if you couldn’t have dairy then you couldn’t have it full stop or does she pick and choose when’s she lactose intolerant or something? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes. She does.

Just watched the food shop there, and my God she buys some tit. All those cereal bars, and how many crisps? All this healthy eating talk she does is pure tit. I can never get over the amount of salt she feeds those girls.

Also, she keeps saying how bored the girls are, which I find so surprising. My 3 are the same age and haven't said they're bored once during this last 10 weeks since school ended. I think that comes back to how she overschedules them and has a million activities for the, so they don't know how to play alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think I counted 40 cereal bars and 18 magnums in that food shop haul. Good grief 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s ok though, two of the boxes of cereal bars are for next week 👍🏻
Oh yeah, she’s keeping some things back in the cupboard (sorry pantry 🤦‍♀️) or to shove in the freezer. Come next weeks food shop I’m sure she’ll be ‘totally out of everything’ again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes also self diagnosed all 3 girls as being lactose intolerant too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seldom watxh het video's.
Are her and Warren tall. Warren is quite big a and solid so maybe the kids take after him.
My 2nd child was chunk she went through page where she looked like a sumo until she started walking and then grew taller she's been lean ever since.
My son and youngest daughter always been skinny but long since birth.

With 2 older girls die to their height I always brought a size ahead of their age.
I love supermarket clothes but don't think the sizing quite right sometimes have but schooo dress 1 size or 2 sizes big to get the length right length.

I quote liked asda and sainsburys tu when they they were small.
Summer mine really had 2 pack t shirts and vests and 3 pack shorts that were mix and match colours.
2 cardigans
2 h &m 2.99 sundressed.
Doodles crocs and sandels covers all spring summer footwear.
1 play suit.
Short style cotton pjs.

Reactions: 4
She really annoys me when she's mentioning"low sugar this" and her health obsession in front of the kids.
It's dangerous to pass stuff like that on speaking from experience

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t seem to have any common sense on literally anything.
you don’t raise your children to be scared of sugar, everything is equally good and bad in moderation.
Why but sienna a few dresses (that don’t fit), When she could buy her a few shorts and t shirts that would last when the weather starts to cool?
She genuinely confuses me, they’ll splash out on Nike trainers to resell for a little profit but won’t buy her children clothes !!!

I remember her saying the girls "grew out" of their lactose intolerance. Maybe not if she buys the soy stuff.
If you're lactose intolerant, can you not have ANY diary at all? She seems to have it in the ice creams and chocolates. Is it OK in small amounts?

Didn't like that food haul. She was all over the place in that video and the stuff is never laid out so you can see properly.
I think she is annoyed that all other youtubers are doing more interesting /better video requests and most of her requests are for food hauls.
Even so, she should make the effort to make them appealing as possible. I find it annoying all the shopping is always plied in a big heap on that small area and its just lazily done in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
I cant get over how much cereal they get through! I always find it ironic that she goes on about sugar free this and that, low sugar snacks for the girls etc and then they have big bowls of chocolate cereal for breakfast. Also dont get me started on the blooming alpro this and that. You or the girls do not have a lactose intolerance of u can put away that amount of chocolate cereal, cereal bars, ice cream and bars of chocolate. Not a chance do they have an intolerance. What a waste of money. What she spent on yoghurts could have got S a wee top and shorts fron tescos!!

Reactions: 8
The photo she’s posted of Sienna’s room she says she’s desperate to hide that book shelf but Sienna is adamant that she doesn’t want a door on it...then just leave it as it is Kerry! As much as she’s desperate to make the room exactly how SHE wants it she needs to remember Sienna won’t care whether her room is insta-worthy, it’s her space just let her have it how she wants it just teach her to look after her room... which we know with her and Warren that’s not going to happen 🤦‍♀️

The photo she’s posted of Sienna’s room she says she’s desperate to hide that book shelf but Sienna is adamant that she doesn’t want a door on it...then just leave it as it is Kerry! As much as she’s desperate to make the room exactly how SHE wants it she needs to remember Sienna won’t care whether her room is insta-worthy, it’s her space just let her have it how she wants it just teach her to look after her room... which we know with her and Warren that’s not going to happen 🤦‍♀️
She’s more likely to look after it if it’s how she wants it, I’m sure when she’s older she’ll wants doors on it
She’s saving them money atm

Loads of people suggest a roller blind for it. Which is possibly one of the most awful suggestions I’ve ever heard. Surely that would look absolutely ridiculous?!? Or maybe I’m the one with no style (probably!)

I’d be worried having a loose curtain just hanging next to the bed. The net isn’t so bad as it gets held behind the bed, but a loose one beside her bed doesn’t sit well with me in terms of possible choking hazard, even for the younger ones playing.

I liked the suggestion of wallpapering in it and setting it up nicely. You couldn’t have a door on it anyway as how would it open?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.