Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people suggest a roller blind for it. Which is possibly one of the most awful suggestions I’ve ever heard. Surely that would look absolutely ridiculous?!? Or maybe I’m the one with no style (probably!)

I’d be worried having a loose curtain just hanging next to the bed. The net isn’t so bad as it gets held behind the bed, but a loose one beside her bed doesn’t sit well with me in terms of possible choking hazard, even for the younger ones playing.

I liked the suggestion of wallpapering in it and setting it up nicely. You couldn’t have a door on it anyway as how would it open?!
I’ve only just looked at the pictures, why has she got the bed pushed up against it anyway? Surely there’s a better way to lay out that room

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just looked at the pictures, why has she got the bed pushed up against it anyway? Surely there’s a better way to lay out that room
She said if the bed is on the opposite wall it is in front of the window. The other end of the room has her wardrobe.

I mean, as a vegan I’d rather she buy the almond milk and alpro. Probably reason she doesn’t buy dairy free chocolate and ice cream is it’s twice/three times the price. Dairy free ice cream tastes just as nice (nicer imo) and chocolate, well you can get some really nice ones but they’re at least £3 a small block normally. Dairy milk is what, like £1.50 or usually on special for around that.

Reactions: 2
I wondered if she would say how much it was. Think the paddling pool was close to £25 wasn’t it? And there were piles of toiletries and cleaning products, but even still.

It’s been said before but it’s all the packaged stuff she buys - like the cereal bars, pre cut veg and stuff. It all adds up. Plus those 18 magnums didn’t come cheap!

financially they’re chasing their tails. They’ve got the mortgage, the car is on finance, I imagine a lot of things get shoved on a credit card or paid for through finance, their food costs are just ridiculous. I could be wrong but they can’t be earning that much money she’s hardly a top youtuber and his wage can only cover so much surely? They need to get a grip the pair of them live in cuckoo land!! Everything they do is because other instagrammers/youtubers are doing it, there’s just no personality. I find their life all over the place 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Loads of people suggest a roller blind for it. Which is possibly one of the most awful suggestions I’ve ever heard. Surely that would look absolutely ridiculous?!? Or maybe I’m the one with no style (probably!)

I’d be worried having a loose curtain just hanging next to the bed. The net isn’t so bad as it gets held behind the bed, but a loose one beside her bed doesn’t sit well with me in terms of possible choking hazard, even for the younger ones playing.

I liked the suggestion of wallpapering in it and setting it up nicely. You couldn’t have a door on it anyway as how would it open?!
Very bizarre suggestions 🤨 I agree

financially they’re chasing their tails. They’ve got the mortgage, the car is on finance, I imagine a lot of things get shoved on a credit card or paid for through finance, their food costs are just ridiculous. I could be wrong but they can’t be earning that much money she’s hardly a top youtuber and his wage can only cover so much surely? They need to get a grip the pair of them live in cuckoo land!! Everything they do is because other instagrammers/youtubers are doing it, there’s just no personality. I find their life all over the place 🤦‍♀️
I agree. I would say Warren earns about £1, 500-£1,800 per month??
Trainer business, £200 a month? That's being generous
Kerry I would say about £300-£500a month. Maybe more if she is doing a paid thing.

I say that about kerry because I was watching some youtuber who has 200k followers and about 80k-100k views per video and she put 2 ads in her video at the beginning and 2 at the end most times (same as kerry I say) and she was very open about what she earns and showed proof just from that ALONE she was getting 4k a month 🤯

Work that out in relation kerry followers and views, my brain hurts lol.

There was other revenues that bring in the money too, not just the Ads. So YouTube can definitely be financially very good if you have a good following

I agree. I would say Warren earns about £1, 500-£1,800 per month??
Trainer business, £200 a month? That's being generous
Kerry I would say about £300-£500a month. Maybe more if she is doing a paid thing.

I say that about kerry because I was watching some youtuber who has 200k followers and about 80k-100k views per video and she put 2 ads in her video at the beginning and 2 at the end most times (same as kerry I say) and she was very open about what she earns and showed proof just from that ALONE she was getting 4k a month 🤯

Work that out in relation kerry followers and views, my brain hurts lol.

There was other revenues that bring in the money too, not just the Ads. So YouTube can definitely be financially very good if you have a good following
I used to know a girl who blogged, and she was friends with some other UK bloggers and vloggers, and one of the girls earned £9000 for one brand video she told me!! 😱😱😱 and she wasn’t a huge vlogger either, not much bigger than Kerry or the likes.

• Wow
thing is though even if they are earning good money they come across as so careless with their finances, they don’t seem to have any concept of money management

• Heart
thing is though even if they are earning good money they come across as so careless with their finances, they don’t seem to have any concept of money management
Agreed. I can’t imagine they have ever thought to sit and plan for the future since kerry is self employed, or set up savings accounts for the girls etc. I could be wrong, and would happily be wrong, but they just seem like the sort of people who if they have £50, they spend £50.

Oh yeah, she’s keeping some things back in the cupboard (sorry pantry 🤦‍♀️) or to shove in the freezer. Come next weeks food shop I’m sure she’ll be ‘totally out of everything’ again 😂
Aragh YES what is it with the f'in PANTRY?! Who even says that?!

Why does Kerry even have to turn a trip into the seaside in to a sensory task!!! No one cares!! 😂😂 ‘Aria’s in sensory heaven making wet sand’....... nope Aria’s at the beach playing with sand!! Piss off!! 🙄🤦‍♀️
Lol!

• Haha
Agreed. I can’t imagine they have ever thought to sit and plan for the future since kerry is self employed, or set up savings accounts for the girls etc. I could be wrong, and would happily be wrong, but they just seem like the sort of people who if they have £50, they spend £50.
I agree even though kerry says she doesn't like to be in debt and in my mind, comes across as a saver and not a spender.
It's hard to even say what their income is because I said all of that but then I remembered they spoke about in a video having to save for many years for a house deposit (queue birth video for the remaining monies thanks channel mum) and they bought a house very cheap because it was all they could afford and they are doing things on a very cheap budget, then they set up the trainer selling to bring in more money, Warren got a promotion at work; they got stuff on finance and Next credit so all of that doesn't say to me that they have much coming in and maybe they do spend on a credit card and YouTube isn't bringing in that much 🤷‍♀️

With the mortgage, the range rover payments and the kitchen payments they are left with very little at the end of each month.

I imagine their incomings are quite variable with Kerry’s work, and the trainer business, and I think warren is a sales man so maybe works on commission as well?

But yes with all on finance, their monthly outgoings must be enormous.

Reactions: 1
Aragh YES what is it with the f'in PANTRY?! Who even says that?!

Lol!
Haha yes never hear it, it's basically just a big cupboard! And with the amount of ACTUAL cupboards in her kitchen she might have done well using that "pantry" for something else like........ A normal fridge freezer so they could have a dining table along the wall 🤣🤣 sorry I know I have mentioned that a zillion times!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.