Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the mattress wont be second hand? Just a bed frame?
I’d imagine so, yeah. Which there’s nothing wrong with, loads of people get rid of stuff that has a lot of life left in it. Saves it going to the tip and all.
Just be straight up about it is my point I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If I were her I’d ask relatives for less toys & crap for the girls’ birthdays & Xmas (god knows they have far too much plastic tat!) & instead buy them some new clothes.
I bet sienna would love a shopping trip with birthday or Christmas money to pick and buy her own clothes, she is at that age where most children would get excited to do that.

Reactions: 3
I bet sienna would love a shopping trip with birthday or Christmas money to pick and buy her own clothes, she is at that age where most children would get excited to do that.
Maybe just her and Kerry as well! If I was Kerry I’d take Sienna out- get her a hot chocolate from a coffee house, have a mooch round the shops and treat her to a few bits and then Nando’s/ Five Guys for lunch.

Reactions: 4
I am sure she has said £1k left over after outgoings, does anyone else remember??!

I remember when she used to copy Mrs Meldrums style for her girls, but never got it right. To be fair, I'm no fan of Mrs M at all, but I do love how she dresses the girls and how their hair is always out of their faces.
you haven’t seen her kids recently then? She squeezed the eldest in tiny leggings, think they were from sweaty Betty who only do pre school kids sizes? Her kids need a hair cut too and are looking quite scruffy recently.

Neither of these women dress their kids very well.

Catching up and agree with all the comments , if they’ve not got the money then that’s tit but let’s be honest we’ve all had hard times ( well I know I have) but my kids still take the priority after bills! Tesco half price sale was on for like 2 weeks I picked some pjs/shorts and sliders for my 3 it cost me £34 for a couple of bits for 3 kids even if they’re Skint theres no excuses with how cheap you can get things 😭 poor girls. Anyway who’s seen today’s stories about the bed bench an canopy they just can’t help themselves can they 🤦🏻‍♀️ I watch them an don’t even think oh that’s proper thrifty I think they’re just tight 🤣

Reactions: 8
Flip me. Their home is a total wreck of stuff. She does realise you don’t need to have everything you’ve seen on Pinterest or instagram?!

• Haha
They had a massive Chinese last week didn’t they? Supermarket T-shirt’s cost about £3.50.

£2.99 on H&M

priorities are fucked.

But is the issue that she can’t afford clothes? She’s never said that. I think she is just absolutely oblivious to the fact that the girls look like they fell in to a charity shop donation bag. I think it’s laziness rather than money

Reactions: 6
But is the issue that she can’t afford clothes? She’s never said that. I think she is just absolutely oblivious to the fact that the girls look like they fell in to a charity shop donation bag. I think it’s laziness rather than money
Oh for sure, I think she has no pride & doesn’t care how they look
I think a lot of people are just basing it off the fact they might struggle & not fair to take that out on the kids? Honestly, a few t-shirts, a few dresses, a few bottoms and they are sorted for the summer
I think Kerry takes a lot of pride in herself and how she portrays herself but that doesn’t extend to her kids.

Reactions: 5
Oh for sure, I think she has no pride & doesn’t care how they look
I think a lot of people are just basing it off the fact they might struggle & not fair to take that out on the kids? Honestly, a few t-shirts, a few dresses, a few bottoms and they are sorted for the summer
I think Kerry takes a lot of pride in herself and how she portrays herself but that doesn’t extend to her kids.
Agreed. She is always sure to make herself look as she wants, do her hair etc, and the two older girls running round like two raggamuffins.

Catching up and agree with all the comments , if they’ve not got the money then that’s tit but let’s be honest we’ve all had hard times ( well I know I have) but my kids still take the priority after bills! Tesco half price sale was on for like 2 weeks I picked some pjs/shorts and sliders for my 3 it cost me £34 for a couple of bits for 3 kids even if they’re Skint theres no excuses with how cheap you can get things 😭 poor girls. Anyway who’s seen today’s stories about the bed bench an canopy they just can’t help themselves can they 🤦🏻‍♀️ I watch them an don’t even think oh that’s proper thrifty I think they’re just tight 🤣
Tell me more about the bed bench, this sounds intriguing 🤣
Ps I’m blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
you haven’t seen her kids recently then? She squeezed the eldest in tiny leggings, think they were from sweaty Betty who only do pre school kids sizes? Her kids need a hair cut too and are looking quite scruffy recently.

Neither of these women dress their kids very well.
I'm going back when it was just the older 2 girls. I don't watch her anymore, since she moved house tbh. But when I did watch, they always seemed to be dressed nicely and look tidy.

Reactions: 1
Does she normally dress them alike? There’s no need
She’d probably get more clothes for her money if she bought bundles & in the sale and accepted they don’t need matching outfits?

They bought those outfits and lived in them last summer.
Stop buying crap for the house and get your kids some decent clothes.

I really want to brush the girls hair and tie it back in that baking picture 🙈
My little girl is 5 and she knows if we're baking anything her hair needs to be back. Maybe I'm just over the top but it gives me the fear 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The new photo of them all really highlights it I think, sienna in a dress that’s too short (IMO anyway) What look like completely battered School shoes and socks 😅 I’d be mortified if I let mine leave the house like that. You’d think the kids would at least all have decent shoes, what with the trainer company??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The new photo of them all really highlights it I think, sienna in a dress that’s too short (IMO anyway) What look like completely battered School shoes and socks 😅 I’d be mortified if I let mine leave the house like that. You’d think the kids would at least all have decent shoes, what with the trainer company??
I've just seen that! Her dress is way too short she needs some wee shorts underneath it, I'm sure it looks like aria has hers on with jeans?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.