Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when they lived in the 3 story new build when they only had Sienna, i always felt that seemed nicely kept.
Yes, I remember a house (presumably the same one) from years ago when it was just Sienna and I don’t recall it ever being a mess.

That flat tour was horrendous. I don't know why she thought filming that and putting it online was a good idea.
I never saw the flat tour video - can’t find it on her YouTube channel, so I’m guessing it’s one of the ones she deleted?

Reactions: 1
I think so. When we were all talking about it a while ago with her other pre kids weird ass videos she used to post, they all started being deleted.

Does anyone remember if it got posted in an old thread?

I think so. When we were all talking about it a while ago with her other pre kids weird ass videos she used to post, they all started being deleted.

I'm sure it did!

What was she like pre-kids? She doesn’t seem to have much personality outside of them!

Guys she is absolutely trolling us 🤣🤣🤣 see the captions she put on stories!

I didn’t watch her before she had kids, just watched a random few videos when we talked about them a while back before she deleted. She was young then, and silly, like teenagers can be. Always seemed to me like she wanted to play grown up houses with Warren but didn’t really ever know how to do it properly.

A9ED61B2-EDFD-4214-A2A1-D9E5BDF2E845.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They will always be selling trainers from home, likewise with YouTube lol.

Still stand by saying they are not full time jobs. Hobbies at best for a bit of extra money.

Reactions: 7
They will always be selling trainers from home, likewise with YouTube lol.

Still stand by saying they are not full time jobs. Hobbies at best for a bit of extra money.
Absolutely agree. She’d be in for a shock if both of them were properly working from home. I don’t know how people with young kids are managing, it must be ridiculously difficult and exhausting. And they are whinging they’ve not enough time because they have to pack up some trainers, and she doesn’t even have to do her YouTube if she’s too busy.

They are just the type who always think they are hard done by.

Few things I wanted to say
1) warren you can’t get away with the Nike tie dye socks turn it in mate you look a Div!
2)The way them poor girls are dressed goes through me 😰😭 I know I always write it but I cannot fathom as a mother myself how she isn’t arsed about how her kids look! Mine are my pride and joy and it makes me so so happy seeing them dressed lovely and looking gorg it’s makes me feel content 😅 does sienna have school shoes on 🤦🏻‍♀️ a cardi that’s too small! Then aria has winter boots on with her dress it’s fuckin tit they are scruffs and they don’t give a flying duck they should be ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who spends £139 in Aldi 😂 didn’t even look like there was much there!! Most I have spent was about £80 and we had loads of food!!!

Reactions: 5
Drives a Range Rover....buys child a bed from Facebook for a tenner 🤦🏻‍♀️

(No offence to anybody who can legit only afford 2nd hand stuff from Facebook, been there x)

Reactions: 9
Drives a Range Rover....buys child a bed from Facebook for a tenner 🤦🏻‍♀️

(No offence to anybody who can legit only afford 2nd hand stuff from Facebook, been there x)
Highlights her priorities. I found the post about not sending Aria back to pre-school quite condescending. Not everyone has that choice.

Reactions: 6
Highlights her priorities. I found the post about not sending Aria back to pre-school quite condescending. Not everyone has that choice.
Yes I think it’s a risk posting anything about it tbh. She should have kept quiet.

If a bed cost £110 new, and is in “great” condition I highly doubt someone would be selling it for £10.

Who spends £139 in Aldi 😂 didn’t even look like there was much there!! Most I have spent was about £80 and we had loads of food!!!
I was shocked all that came to that much too!

Few things I wanted to say
1) warren you can’t get away with the Nike tie dye socks turn it in mate you look a Div!
2)The way them poor girls are dressed goes through me 😰😭 I know I always write it but I cannot fathom as a mother myself how she isn’t arsed about how her kids look! Mine are my pride and joy and it makes me so so happy seeing them dressed lovely and looking gorg it’s makes me feel content 😅 does sienna have school shoes on 🤦🏻‍♀️ a cardi that’s too small! Then aria has winter boots on with her dress it’s fuckin tit they are scruffs and they don’t give a flying duck they should be ashamed
She likes to get her monies worth out of clothes that's for sure (knew I'd see those bloody pineapple dresses again 😆) I think she goes a bit too far with how long she tries to get away with not buying them new clothes.
Can't say she can't afford it...... Especially since she can afford to spend so much on food (OK they need to eat but doesn't have to be that much at Aldi and a takeaway on top?!) and £200+ on that bedroom, sorry, living room toy cabinet. Not forgetting that granny cabinet she's picked up for no reason except to store more crap because it was a bargin 🙄
Money to burn in the wrong places??

Aria had those boots gifted years ago and she's definitely been through rivers and everything with them on, I would hate to see the inside of them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I was shocked all that came to that much too!

She likes to get her monies worth out of clothes that's for sure (knew I'd see those bloody pineapple dresses again 😆) I think she goes a bit too far with how long she tries to get away with not buying them new clothes.
Can't say she can't afford it...... Especially since she can afford to spend so much on food (OK they need to eat but doesn't have to be that much at Aldi and a takeaway on top?!) and £200+ on that bedroom, sorry, living room toy cabinet. Not forgetting that granny cabinet she's picked up for no reason except to store more crap because it was a bargin 🙄
Money to burn in the wrong places??

Aria had those boots gifted years ago and she's definitely been through rivers and everything with them on, I would hate to see the inside of them.
I remember when she bought those pineapple dresses from Sainsburys, as she did a haul last year. I bought my daughter who is 4 some bits in sainsburys around a similar time, none of those things fit her anymore. Whilst its irritating as she barely wore them, its expected as she is a child!!
Kerry does seem to think that things will last them longer than they should, she needs to be buying them new clothes every season.
If she cannot afford to, well she could easily cut back on things - the copious amounts of coffee, the processed food, the takeaways, the cheap furniture....
Or she could buy second hand via Facebook or Ebay. Or buy a few basics in the supermarket each week, or visit primark. Theres no excuse for them to be uncomfortable in clothes that are too small.

Reactions: 6
How much would a Range Rover be on monthly payments????

(My Honda Jazz is 12 years old and still going strong so I’m a little out of touch with fancy cars)

Reactions: 3
Depends how much they paid for it, what spec it is and how old it is, it can really range. They part exchanged a car for it too so that would have brought the price down and it was 2nd hand

The thing is, part of me is like if they genuinely can’t afford to get new clothes for them then it’s sad. It must be a terrible feeling as a parent to know you have to put them that cardigan on that’s too snug etc because you genuinely don’t have the funds to buy them new.
But Kerry makes out that they’re pretty well off? It just doesn’t make sense.
Just my opinion, but if you can’t afford to clothe your children you definitely can’t afford to ‘renovate’ a house. Surely they must’ve known when they purchased the house that money was going to be tight for a long while, so maybe it wasn’t the right time to buy? I dunno.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.