Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry: I love the name winter and would have used it for Roma’s middle name but she was born in August, so not a winter month so didn’t want to do that
also Kerry: Roma’s middle name is autumn because I love autumn

🤔

even more Kerry: I like unusual names/it’s not different enough for us/ it’s too common for us

Sienna and Aria are in the top 50 U.K. girls names ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dare I say I've enjoyed Kerry's content lately! By content I mean her igtv birthday haul and stories. Not necessarily her kitchen cupboard tour 😂 she's just been less try hard and therefore less annoying!

Reactions: 6
The latest vlog though....classic reference to breast feeding and how Roma screams/is teething/is grumpy/can only nap with white noise. Roma looked too big for the doona car seat pushchair. The carpet in the lounge looks pretty wrecked already. The sound of Kerry munching on her cheese wrap was grim. Kerry's eyebrows looked really harsh. And finally, the end shot of the lasagne eating, where the actual f does wazza sit and where will they all sit when Roma is too big for the high chair!

Reactions: 8
On her latest video she said they spend about £1000 a month on renovations, what and where exactly is that £1000 a month going? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Never mind the playroom get the stairs & living room carpeted it’s winter ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
On her latest video she said they spend about £1000 a month on renovations, what and where exactly is that £1000 a month going? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Never mind the playroom get the stairs & living room carpeted it’s winter ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

But then she changed her mind later on and said sometimes they only have £100 a month left!! 😂😂

No way they have £1000 left over each month!! He can’t earn that much and she doesn’t earn loads surely!!!

Also no way they would have been able to mortgage double what they borrowed!!

Lies!!

Also I’m sure there garden is small how are the going to extend to make a dining room!!? They will have no garden left!!

And loft conversation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So when she says they might do the play room themselves what does she mean? As far as I can tell they only have the two rooms down stairs, the living room and kitchen, so does she mean they are going to knock an external wall down and extend themselves? I also eye rolled when she said she didn’t buy a new build because she wanted a house with good solid bricks, er I’m sure the hundreds of thousands of people across the uk living in new builds are getting on just fine with their equally strong houses! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This!! 😂😂 I’ve not been keeping up on this thread with the whole MOD fiasco... but a grand a month who is she KIDDING! Laughable

Reactions: 2
I have to wonder if she can use the hobs on her cooker. She never makes anything that requires the use of them, always just the oven.
Just something i had noticed 😄

I also wonder why the house was built with a toilet at one end and a sink and bath at the other, seems such a strange layout.

I bet they will try to make the play room themselves. She said the quote was super expensive. The children will probably be too grown up to use it by the time they've afforded it. I think they should spend the money on a dining room and forget the playroom idea.
As someone else said, don't think they'll have much of a garden left at the end of these extensions and the play room will be such a temporary thing, i can't see it getting used much....and didn't it sound like the dining room will be on the end of that? She won't want to walk over mountains of toys to bring food to the table, would she?

Has everyone seen the new fire place surround? Not sure what i think about it. Think it's those brick slips, looks like two different styles

Reactions: 1
This!! 😂😂 I’ve not been keeping up on this thread with the whole MOD fiasco... but a grand a month who is she KIDDING! Laughable
I know! I can't keep up but i was browsing old MOD threads last night. I see where she's tried to change people's opinions. I haven't read everything as you can't search her name. Very funny she was slagging her husband off quite a few times, i think divorce is on the horizon!

(sorry off topic)

Back to Kerry. I would really like to know what she earns from this online job. I don't see her doing much at all so I'd really like to know how her wage has increased over the years. To me she doesn't do as much as she used to.

Reactions: 1
If she was spending £1000 a month on the house renovations I don’t understand why they haven’t bought a £30 curtain pole for the living room and a bit of skirting board to finish the kitchen 🤔

also how much was their house? I can’t remember .. was it just over £100.000? If so they would have needed 5% £5,000 deposit. She’s making out they needed loads. And wouldn’t the mortgage advisor needed to know what their deposit was before offering them a mortgage as she said they didn’t even have a deposit when they found the house but they were offered to have a bigger mortgage?! Very confusing.

I have to wonder if she can use the hobs on her cooker. She never makes anything that requires the use of them, always just the oven.
Just something i had noticed 😄

I also wonder why the house was built with a toilet at one end and a sink and bath at the other, seems such a strange layout.

I bet they will try to make the play room themselves. She said the quote was super expensive. The children will probably be too grown up to use it by the time they've afforded it. I think they should spend the money on a dining room and forget the playroom idea.
As someone else said, don't think they'll have much of a garden left at the end of these extensions and the play room will be such a temporary thing, i can't see it getting used much....and didn't it sound like the dining room will be on the end of that? She won't want to walk over mountains of toys to bring food to the table, would she?

Has everyone seen the new fire place surround? Not sure what i think about it. Think it's those brick slips, looks like two different styles
Fire surround is nice but not with the bricks, It looks odd.

Kerry seemed to think they could get a £30k loan to do the renos (£30k loan 😂😂😂😂 Do they even exist?!).

I really hope they don't get a massive loan when they could remortgage for the money, as they have only borrowed half of what they could have gotten.

HOWEVER, we've been in our place 8 years and were refused a remortgage as we didn't have enough equity...10% deposit and 8 years of payments AND we didn't borrow anywhere near the maximum we could have gotten, like the Conways. Something doesn't add up.

Reactions: 3
When being offered a mortgage, don’t they always tell you the maximum you can borrow? Eg “we can offer you a mortgage of 100k” rather than “yes you can buy that house. Sign sign sign. Oh also we could’ve offered you double that”

Also about not being able to hang things on the wall in a new build. Has she heard of rawlplugs?

The fireplace looks odd with the bricks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Their living room is such a wasted space they could get rid of one sofa or change to a corner sofa instead of having both sofas in a line next to each other 🤷🏻‍♀️Did anyone else notice how manky her sofas are they’re in need of a deep clean 😱

Reactions: 5
Someone in the comments raised the point that she slags off new builds but lots of people love in them, and she just says something like “well if you like it you shouldn’t be offended”. It’s so rude, why not just say “a new build isn’t the style we wanted”.

I’m also confused. If they’ve spent £6k on renovations- how much was their kitchen? Our kitchen was an Ikea one, so not hugely expensive. Installed ourselves, and not half as manycupboards as she has and it was £6k on its own.

edited to add: just read the comments and she says it doesn’t include the cost of the kitchen but does include the deposit. For the kitchen or the house?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Someone in the comments raised the point that she slags off new builds but lots of people love in them, and she just says something like “well if you like it you shouldn’t be offended”. It’s so rude, why not just say “a new build isn’t the style we wanted”.

I’m also confused. If they’ve spent £6k on renovations- how much was their kitchen? Our kitchen was an Ikea one, so not hugely expensive. Installed ourselves, and not half as manycupboards as she has and it was £6k on its own.

edited to add: just read the comments and she says it doesn’t include the cost of the kitchen but does include the deposit. For the kitchen or the house?!
I think she's slagging off new builds because they can't afford one. Can't get a new build for what they paid for theirs.
I just don't get where they've spent their money? Kitchens on finance, but everything else they seem to have done on the cheap? They've not even got stair carpets?
Bloody wazza was helping remove the chimney breast in the kitchen to save cash 😂🤦‍♀️they've really not done much else other than a lick of paint here and there?!

I get what she means I'm not keen on new builds due to size snagging issues.
But she could have just said we wanted a older house to be in location nearer school and we got more space for our money.
There's nothing wrong with living in a renovation and doing it up gradually many can't afford to do everything at once.
I don't think that figure includes kitchen which also had fit in finance..She said it include deposit not sure how much standard wicked deposit is.
Or if she brought worktops desperate.
I assume floor and fridge/oven is included in that figure.
The times were free and they tiled themselves.
Has she finished the kids bedrooms?
Everything she seems to do is on the cheap.
Personally if I was her I would focus next 6months on decorating all the rooms and replacing carpets/ deep cleaning the sofa.
Declutetring.
Getting garden tidy
Spend next year saving for outhouse conversion.
Wait until remortgage to tackle loft and bathroom.
I hope they don't attempt the building/ structural work themselves.
She will only get stressed.
Get rest house tidy and decorated 1st stop half jobs in every room.
I don't get why she wants to lose a bedroom.
Or will the loft be 2 bedrooms as assume she wants 4 beds 1 with ensuite plus new family bathroom/ dining room and playroom.
That's grand ambition for a ex council house average awquard size.
She said the deposit was a large payment from a brand that she would have squandered if they had not brought.
I do think they like to spend.
I do think she has debts and their income is variable.
I assume 7k is averaged they don't spend 1k every month.
They have mortgage/ car payment and kitchen payment.
I doubt they would have got a remortgage or a 30k loan as they have a high level of gearing.
I do believe some months they struggle money as if they had the money they would have sorted bedrooms and flooring.
Dident she lay vinyl in kids room the cheapest flooring you can get.
I don't get impression they have savings or kitchen wouldent have gone on finance.
How's their trainer business going.
She's had gifted days out and breaks so huge money saving there.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure the deposit was the payment from channel mum for live steaming Roma’s birth - £10k

I’m pretty sure the deposit was the payment from channel mum for live steaming Roma’s birth - £10k
That's quite sad she had to sell a birth.
Anyone know how much their house was.
Was their last rented house nice?
My mortgage is lower than local rents but we put down 50k deposit.
I just don't buy they save, have lots of disposable income every month.
I guess monthly car payment and kitchen is like paying twice their mortgage before utilities/phone/ petrol and food/clothes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.