Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she wants other bits done, seriously the stuff on this thread is really petty, over and out haha
Compared to some of the others it’s very reasonable. And since you are involved in some of those others it’s a bit pot-kettle!

Reactions: 6
In all for decorating and renovating on a budget
But I still think she need a carpet runner and landing carpeted especially with small children.
Our stairs needs carpeting and mine sound like here of hippos it's so noisy.
We also mid terrace.

She got free frenchic paint

Reactions: 2
I have to say over the last few weeks my opinion of Kerry has completely changed. I find her alot more relatable than the likes of charltaylor, Rebecca lamb and mod etc etc. All different don't get me wrong but kerry shows the struggles of juggling motherhood and I like the fact she doesn't brag about what latest top she has bought and shows very little gifted stuff. She does put her kids before herself. She's deff cut back on exposing them so much too. I will give credit where it's due
I completely agree too, and that's something I never thought I'd say!
The things that frustrate me about Kerry is her reluctance to listen, and that she comes across snobby when she's trying to portray something better than they have! If she knocked that off, I wouldn't mind her at all tbh. Although, as Definitely me said, sometimes she is incredibly rude to people who leave her comments! Often with no reason at all

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if you could call knocking down a Chimney and replacing kitchen cupboards and a bit of tiling can be classed as ‘house renovations’ though?

It’s not renovating..... it’s all been mainly cosmetic stuff, painting etc..... not ‘renovating’

They like to big themselves up so much it’s cringey

Reactions: 5
I completely agree too, and that's something I never thought I'd say!
The things that frustrate me about Kerry is her reluctance to listen, and that she comes across snobby when she's trying to portray something better than they have! If she knocked that off, I wouldn't mind her at all tbh. Although, as Definitely me said, sometimes she is incredibly rude to people who leave her comments! Often with no reason at all
She has been much more like her “old self” lately I think. I think when she tries too much to keep up with everyone else she loses her way. When she just does her own thing she is generally pretty good, and that’s the stuff I’ve always enjoyed from her. Definitely enjoying her stuff more lately.

Reactions: 4
Kerry moaning today about not getting any sleep and breastfeeding saying roma latches on most of the night etc...... why doesn’t she just stop!?? Roma’s over 1 now she’s not a baby surely she doesn’t need a nipple in her mouth all night!??? She can now have normal milk in a sippy cup!?? I just don’t get it she’s not getting any sleep at night surely you would just say right it’s time to stop!!! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

No wonder she moans about not having enough time to get all the house work done! Taken her hours to tidy the girls rooms 😂 🐌

• Haha
No wonder she moans about not having enough time to get all the house work done! Taken her hours to tidy the girls rooms 😂 🐌
Because they were such a mess!! Mayb she needs to teach her kids to tidy there toys away!!!! Not just chuck them on the floor

She moves so slow!!

Also where are all Siennas clothes!?? Hanging rails are empty 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because they were such a mess!! Mayb she needs to teach her kids to tidy there toys away!!!! Not just chuck them on the floor

She moves so slow!!

Also where are all Siennas clothes!?? Hanging rails are empty 😂😂
I know right! Poor girl must only have 2 pieces of clothing 😔

• Sad
I know right! Poor girl must only have 2 pieces of clothing 😔
when she was tidying aria’s room I couldn’t help but notice the bed it’s quite high and I couldn’t see how aria actually gets in it there’s no steps ladders etc does she just climb over the bar to get in & out? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wish she would be shut up!! Some of us don’t have the choice to stay at home with our babies some of us have to work!! Some of us couldn’t breastfed!! She so bloody boring!!! ‘Work from home’ bit made me laugh!! 😂😂 wouldn’t call it work Kerry !
08148C67-BF30-4CC7-AECA-978D61D21AFB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I get her point though. We all choose our parenting methods, and we all moan about it at times. But yet for some reason those who choose things such as breastfeeding, bed sharing etc are told “that’s your choice” when they moan. If someone who formula feeds moaned about having to sterilise bottles and make feeds up, I highly doubt someone would say “well that’s your choice so don’t moan!” I see a lot of double standards in this area.

Reactions: 7
Love a gossip just like anyone else and enjoy reading/starting some on the threads on tattle but bloody hell what a bunch of nit pickers are on here?! Sorry probably will offend a few but seriously do we really need to criticize every little thing Kerry does? I’m not a fan as don’t know her, just started reading this thread and seems she can’t do anything right. Her house choice, the way she sit at her own breakfast bar, etc

Reactions: 1
Love a gossip just like anyone else and enjoy reading/starting some on the threads on tattle but bloody hell what a bunch of nit pickers are on here?! Sorry probably will offend a few but seriously do we really need to criticize every little thing Kerry does? I’m not a fan as don’t know her, just started reading this thread and seems she can’t do anything right. Her house choice, the way she sit at her own breakfast bar, etc
Don’t read if you don’t like 😀🤷🏻‍♀️

Bye bye, close the door on your way out 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.