Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had made some DIY medical bits for Aria to play doctor, which is great. All well. Then she shows the next thing she made was a car crash doll - all covered in blood etc. Very poor taste, and just totally random as well!
See, I've been in the kezza fan club lately and always thought she plays well with those kids, but that is incredibly poor taste 😳
I'm a bit shocked actually!

What a Wally 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Latest Youtube video! Warrens an argumentative little c*nt isn’t he!! duck him off Kerry you can do miles better he’s massively punching! She looks so awkward when he’s arsey for nothing ( packing shoe orders) I can’t hack him!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Kerry really pisses me off with the whole home school phonics thing. Teachers often say it's better to wait until children start school to teach them anything other than the absolute basics because if parents are teaching them wrong then it makes it harder for the children. Already from her latest vlog she is pronouncing 'S' as "suh" when they actually get taught its "sss". Stop thinking you're some mother earth home schooler Kerry 🙄 at least with Sienna she has she desire to sit down and do learning. I dont think it's fair for her to get Aria to sit down and do work sheets if it's not what shes in to. If Kerry makes it feel like a chore for Aria when shes only 4, I can see it having a negative impact on her when she starts school.

Reactions: 12
Latest Youtube video! Warrens an argumentative little c*nt isn’t he!! duck him off Kerry you can do miles better he’s massively punching! She looks so awkward when he’s arsey for nothing ( packing shoe orders) I can’t hack him!
he’s a miserable sod. comes across belittling at times.
he’s probably furloughed himself from the trainer company and still selling 🙄 doing something dodgy because he was adamant he wasn’t packing trainers 😂

Kerry really pisses me off with the whole home school phonics thing. Teachers often say it's better to wait until children start school to teach them anything other than the absolute basics because if parents are teaching them wrong then it makes it harder for the children. Already from her latest vlog she is pronouncing 'S' as "suh" when they actually get taught its "sss". Stop thinking you're some mother earth home schooler Kerry 🙄 at least with Sienna she has she desire to sit down and do learning. I dont think it's fair for her to get Aria to sit down and do work sheets if it's not what shes in to. If Kerry makes it feel like a chore for Aria when shes only 4, I can see it having a negative impact on her when she starts school.
my daughter is the same age is Aria.Iv tried doing some work with her but she isn’t interested , I won’t force her .she would no way sit down and do sheets and phonics etc. She’s just a show off “ my kids are amazing blah blah blah 🤢

Reactions: 8
Thank duck!!! It looks so much better already!! Told you so kezza, might actually become a room you can relax in instead of it looking like a squat👍

Now, just to get rid of those curtains and the strange/dangerous kallex unit and you are sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will wonders never cease?! If she wasn't so stubborn she could have had it that way a year ago, since she's said they like it better. Just like with not getting the hob done because she was annoyed at the workman, she wouldn't change them because we told her to.

You probably can’t see the tv properly from the one they moved now though, which is why I’m guessing they were in a line in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would have done it the other way, the sofa along the other end wall. And then had some extra space near the entrance to the room.
I wonder how much crap was down the back of the sofa when they moved them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m keen to see it with the new layout. I always imagined the other sofa down the far end, but can see how this could work nicely.

Reactions: 6
Ooh I'm wondering if now they've moved round they might have room for a little space saving table at the other end!?

Has anyone watched the "we gave our dog away?!" Vlog yet?

Reactions: 1
Warren posted an insta story earlier where you can see it more ... along with the kallax stacked high with shoe boxes

Posted last night sorry

• Wow
Yeah kallax unit of doom is still there and piled high🤦‍♀️. Still progress though i suppose😂

• Haha
Does the seperate toilet room not have a sink in it? Surely it must do? That is rank if not🤢

• Sick
No it doesn’t, she mentioned wanting to put one in but said it was going to be a big job. It’s weird that it doesn’t!
[/QUOTE]
God, surely that would be a priority. Then again, they still havent got a working hob so why am i surprised. Just so unhygienic, flushing, touching door handles, light switches etc to have to go across the hall, past the bedrooms to wash their hands. Somehow i cant see the girls doing that!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.