Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to watch the latest vlog and I just couldn't get through it! This is not like me at all, I can always watch (except for Meldrum, because although I find her boring it's more that she's a jumped up little twit that I can't stand)
Why bother putting a vlog like that up?? Nothing happened at all??? She moaned about having housework to do, but then sat on the floor watching Roma play, now I've said before that kezza is good at playing with the kids, but Roma looked to be playing well independently. Take 5 minutes and go do one of your jobs then??

I also felt a bit sorry for aria a couple of times in that video, she was desperately trying to get kezza's attention and asking her questions and was ignored for Roma "painting" a sodding leaf 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Tried to watch the latest vlog and I just couldn't get through it! This is not like me at all, I can always watch (except for Meldrum, because although I find her boring it's more that she's a jumped up little twit that I can't stand)
Why bother putting a vlog like that up?? Nothing happened at all??? She moaned about having housework to do, but then sat on the floor watching Roma play, now I've said before that kezza is good at playing with the kids, but Roma looked to be playing well independently. Take 5 minutes and go do one of your jobs then??

I also felt a bit sorry for aria a couple of times in that video, she was desperately trying to get kezza's attention and asking her questions and was ignored for Roma "painting" a sodding leaf 🤦‍♀️
I have been struck a few times lately by how she has said she doesn’t have time to do housework as she would rather play with the girls.... but she can ignore them to vlog or do stories?
Her vlogs has gotten better again for a bit and I was hoping we would be back on track to how she used to be as I did enjoy watching, but it’s gone really downhill again

Reactions: 5

I felt a bit for Aria when she was painting, and kezza snapped at her to save some paint for Roma. Not being funny, Roma didn't look arsed one bit about painting, she should have let Aria carry on.

Also she totally showed their faces in this one!

Hi Warren 🙄 saw your post this morning saying you love a good band wagon.
You can't help yourself but read here 😄

I don’t get it at all - she has the vlogs looking absolutely crap, they may as well be podcasts because you never see anything proper anymore. All to hide the girls’ faces... then she has clear as day shots of their faces!!
I think it’s great she wants to show them less, I really do applaud that. But at the minute it’s just so up and down, and the vlogs are just woeful filming.

I do really think they’ve done well with thetiles though. Not to my taste but seems like they have done a good job
She can't be a family vlogger or a mumm vlogger or whatever she wants to be called if shes going to produce content with kids head cut off etc.
She's done it purely because shes worried about pedos online but i doubt they would watch someone as small as kerrys channel anyway (but obvs you never know).
Anna saconne, meldrum, katie Ellison, literally all the big youtubers show their kids with no issues (that they see).
But if thats what she has chosen to do.... but she's not going to make it big in the youtube world going down that road. That's why no other large youtubers are following suit.

I don’t want to watch videos of day in the lives etc with kids heads cut off!

Yes! I forgot about that. Heard aria desperate for her mums attention in the back ground and she was too busy telling roma to pat a leaf. She barely understands. Let roma explore on her own and concentrate on Aria who needs the help more. She'll be starting school next year won't she.
Kerry also said herself that Aria behaves better when she has had more attention.
I don’t think shes a needy child but she mustn't get any at all. Kerry always focuses on the baby more. She did it with sienna when aria was a baby. I always felt sorry for Sienna because she proper got pushed out and hardly got any attention, you could see it every vlog and now she's doing the same but with Aria. The difference is that Aria will make it known if shes not happy 😄

I agree too that she could let roma play independently herself while she did her "jobs".
i see kerry as a classic helicopter parent, always hovering around and wanting to be seen to play with them.
And she moans she can't get 5 mins because they are always asking for her. Does it surprise her since she never encourages them to play alone

I felt a bit for Aria when she was painting, and kezza snapped at her to save some paint for Roma. Not being funny, Roma didn't look arsed one bit about painting, she should have let Aria carry on.

Also she totally showed their faces in this one!
Totally. Roma wouldn't be bothered. Honestly i feel so sorry for aria sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel bad for her, she’s been asking all day on both accounts if anyone has any house questions and obviously isn’t getting any. Although I’m not sure why anyone would want to ask her about mortgages etc, she’s done that once, not like she’s an expert? And for someone to say “you’re [sic] so boring” Is just mean. No need for that imo.
She drives me mad with her half assed attempts to use Montessori methods. For sienna especially the shelves need not be open, all that matters is she can access and make her own choices of clothing. And Only open shelves if it fits Kerry’s aesthetics, so not actually that bothered on how well it works for the kids eh?

Reactions: 4
She can’t keep anything tidy so why the hell does she think no doors will be a good idea!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s just put a post on insta showing the girls faces? So is she’s now showing them? Im so confused!

I’m fairness she has said several times she isn’t “never going to show them again”. But I don’t see the point of that. If she is cutting down because of their privacy, ie Sienna doesn’t want filmed so much, then film videos without them in at all / pictures without them, don’t just cut their heads off. If it’s to do with a safeguarding issue- as she implied- showing them at all is still an issue and doesn’t change the fact they are out there on the internet. I can’t fathom the way she has gone about this at all.

Wow it's quiet in here!!! When do we think we'll get a new video?!
Who knows?! She was be try active on stories this week at times though, and I enjoyed the igtv about Sienna’s gifts. I actually got my 6yo the Lego set for Christmas after seeing it 😱 properly influenced! I’m glad she got sienna the scooter as I’ve often thought she is far too big/old for a 3 wheeled scooter.

Who knows?! She was be try active on stories this week at times though, and I enjoyed the igtv about Sienna’s gifts. I actually got my 6yo the Lego set for Christmas after seeing it 😱 properly influenced! I’m glad she got sienna the scooter as I’ve often thought she is far too big/old for a 3 wheeled scooter.
I didn't see that, but just seen the stories where she showed what she's bought from hamleys in the sale, and thought she did quite well 😂 I think I've been influenced too 🙈
I found myself a bit concerned for her actually, thought she looks like she's lost some weight in her face.

Reactions: 1
I didn't see that, but just seen the stories where she showed what she's bought from hamleys in the sale, and thought she did quite well 😂 I think I've been influenced too 🙈
I found myself a bit concerned for her actually, thought she looks like she's lost some weight in her face.
Oh yes, the fishing game looked great and I’m on the hunt for something similar for my middle for Christmas. She has well and truly got me this month 😂

Must have a look and see, I didn’t notice her looking thinner in particular, but wasn’t really looking. I don’t get the impression she has been eating much lately tbh. It’s always what the girls have for lunch, what the girls have for dinner. I do wonder about that sometimes. She used to exercise to lose weight but doesn’t seem to be now, so I wonder if she is purposefully eating less?

I'm just watching the week of family meals...
That bloody chicken on the tray bake looks anaemic!!
There's no wonder they've all been ill if that's what she's serving up 😂
Honestly I couldn't eat it, it looks just on the cusp of being cooked 🤢

Reactions: 3
I'm just watching the week of family meals...
That bloody chicken on the tray bake looks anaemic!!
There's no wonder they've all been ill if that's what she's serving up 😂
Honestly I couldn't eat it, it looks just on the cusp of being cooked 🤢
It was her famous toad in the hole cake that got me! That chicken does look slightly dodgy now you mention it. Run through a warm room.

Why does she have a south east twang on certain words? She’s always lived in the south west hasn’t she? Does she put it on to sound posh 🤣

Why does she keep referring to Roma as Roo. Her name is Roma. I get that it's a pet name (Roma-Roo) but using it on insta like it's her actual name is so cringe.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep referring to Roma as Roo. Her name is Roma. I get that it's a pet name (Roma-Roo) but using it on insta like it's her actual name is so cringe.
Same way she kept trying to push si si and ri ri 🙈 and then tried the meldrum way of referring to them via their middle name. Idiots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.