Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest vlog, and they have done a really good job with the tiles. I’m not keen on it being left zigzag at the top, but I do think they’ve done well there.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest vlog, and they have done a really good job with the tiles. I’m not keen on it being left zigzag at the top, but I do think they’ve done well there.
I actually agree. Not keen on the actual style, but they've done a decent job! I also like sienna's bedroom walls so far!

Reactions: 3
I actually agree. Not keen on the actual style, but they've done a decent job! I also like sienna's bedroom walls so far!
Again I’m not keen on the style, and not sure what it’s like close up, but it looks decent. Same with the floor. They’ve done well this last while!

Reactions: 4
I feel so duped, I know it’s my own fault for trusting anything put out by an influencer. I just thought maybe Warren was upset by this troll and the impact on Kerry and he did it in the spur of the moment. I started to read on here and thought the 2 hour appointment did not make sense, maybe Kerry will elaborate...maybe it was a counselling appointment and not GP.

It just makes me sad that mental health issues/awareness has become an engagement tool.
Definitely not a GP appointment and even if it was a counselling appointment it would be no more than an hour max, private or NHS.

• Heart
I too thought it was strange, a 2 hour doctor appointment for both of them! Unless they have an hr each over the phone?

Kerry latest Instagram is annoying. She obviously talking about roma not sleeping (of course) and waking several time in the night still (what else).

So she says something like "no wonder I'm having breakdowns every few months", trying to say it in a jokey way.. but it's obviously real because she does have them.

Then she edits her post saying she isn't asking for advice, just sharing her experience and when answering comments she is saying she is basically happy to see to roma every 2 hrs and it won't last forever and she's happy to do this..... But that's not true is it when you have a breakdown again!!

I know this is petty *but* in the renovation vlog, at the beginning when they are finishing swimming, the way she threw those shoes down really annoyed me. If that was my daughter that had picked shoes up (where all other shoes were clearly neatly together) the very least I would do is put them down together, not just throw them aimlessly!!!
Yes! They weren't even her shoes!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she can’t put washing away at the same time as entertaining her baby. Sing songs together, play peekaboo. Roma will just enjoy being with her mummy, she won’t be bothered if she’s hitting all her ‘learning milestones’ for that day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
This was a comment on the Baby Ballet vlog. Kerry hearted it. 😬😬😬

I also noticed that Kerry didn't mention Sienna's name. She said my eldest has shown the little ones ballet moves and Sienna wasn't featured at pick up or dinner time. I guess that is because of her peers' comments at school. It is sad that the Mummy vloggers didn't foresee the problems school years would bring in their rush to publicise everything from the first positive pregnancy test onwards.

Kerry and Warren aren't the only guilty ones here. It really seems like a massive empathy failing that the parents weren't able to remember the difficulties of school and growing up and realise that sharing so much so publicly was a recipe for grief.

Attachments

She’s trying to keep Roma a baby for as long as possible..... channelmum stuff will dry up soon and she knows it!

So when they do the playroom it will be ‘all Montessori style for the girls’ - wonder if they will have finished Sienna’s room by then? 🤷‍♀️

Just had a wee thought (whilst sorting my cloth nappy wash) - Kerry was asking should she try cloth nappies. She does know they need washed and sorted out so you can use them?! 🙊

Reactions: 6
So when they do the playroom it will be ‘all Montessori style for the girls’ - wonder if they will have finished Sienna’s room by then? 🤷‍♀️
Most stupid thing she has said!! So where they going to put all the plastics toys they have already?? When’s this extension going to happen??? Not anytime soon!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.