Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally would have just got a normal cooker if they don’t have a gas feed then electric least they’d have a working hob! If they spent less time trying to be something they’re not and more time actually getting their priorities right they’d have a working cooker and not be up to their eyes in finance on the mixed matches kitchen with quartz countertops 🙄 and a a flashy Range Rover that may look good but isn’t practical when sienna is stuck in the boot! With the money she would saved getting a cheaper car she could have got Roma the next stage car seat because she’s clearly not getting gifted one anytime soon! I’m not jealous in anyway I might not own my house but I live in a nice house in an nice area with driveway front & back gardens I have a nice car that works for our family I live within my means and have a working cooker 🤣

Reactions: 3
I thought it was quite mild, I could have been a lot harsher. You’re obviously a lot more sensitive than I am, sorry if I offended you
How can it be the way you “ said” it if it was text...? Anyone can interpret anything from things that are written. They don’t know what tone you took when writing it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally would have just got a normal cooker if they don’t have a gas feed then electric least they’d have a working hob! If they spent less time trying to be something they’re not and more time actually getting their priorities right they’d have a working cooker and not be up to their eyes in finance on the mixed matches kitchen with quartz countertops 🙄 and a a flashy Range Rover that may look good but isn’t practical when sienna is stuck in the boot! With the money she would saved getting a cheaper car she could have got Roma the next stage car seat because she’s clearly not getting gifted one anytime soon! I’m not jealous in anyway I might not own my house but I live in a nice house in an nice area with driveway front & back gardens I have a nice car that works for our family I live within my means and have a working cooker 🤣
See that’s the thing she goes on about “owning” her own home but she doesn’t actually own it yet. Listen Kerry love 25-30 years is a loooonnnngggg time to be paying a mortgage and a lot can happen in that time. So next time your getting arsey at tattle and thinking your better than everyone else then think of that anything can happen before you ACTUALLY pay it off and you can by the deeds and say it’s really yours. Oh and FYI in case your sitting muttering “bet she’s jealous” I’m not. I’m 39 have 9 months to pay of my mortgage and I don’t waste tit loads of money on Costa coffee I could make at home. duck me you could have bought a brilliant coffee machine by now the money you pair pay out.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
See that’s the thing she goes on about “owning” her own home but she doesn’t actually own it yet. Listen Kerry love 25-30 years is a loooonnnngggg time to be paying a mortgage and a lot can happen in that time. So next time your getting arsey at tattle and thinking your better than everyone else then think of that anything can happen before you ACTUALLY pay it off and you can by the deeds and say it’s really yours. Oh and FYI in case your sitting muttering “bet she’s jealous” I’m not. I’m 39 have 9 months to pay of my mortgage and I don’t waste tit loads of money on Costa coffee I could make at home. duck me you could have bought a brilliant coffee machine by now the money you pair pay out.
to be fair, the majority of home owners have a mortgage, I would say. We are lucky we own ours outright, but when we did have a mortgage I would have still said we owned our home.

Bets on how long it is until she’s doing another supermarket run?! She can’t get a week usually without needing something else, never mind a month 😂 ( not counting fruit veg and bread (no milk because almond obvs!))

I’m confused has she bought that manky coat or was it clean an then it’s been made dirty by playing? She does look the type to buy any old tat aslong as it’s cheap though 😫

I thought it was for one of the girls but i actually think she's bought it for herself. I can't wait to see a full view!

Yes it looked filthy to me too!

I’m confused has she bought that manky coat or was it clean an then it’s been made dirty by playing? She does look the type to buy any old tat aslong as it’s cheap though 😫

Definitely she buys anything if its cheap enough

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s ram-raided a jumble sale🤦‍♀️ I did think the cuffs were supposed to look like that but they don’t even look the same on each arm, but I’m assuming her washing machine doesn’t work, along with the hob & waste disposal in the sink

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dresssd like that to match the girls!! wait for the pic of her and all three girlies!! All dressed in pink!! 🙄🤦‍♀️

Oh my god she looks like a hobo. What was she thinking! No wonder it was £1.50, they wanted rid

• Haha
The coat isn’t to my taste, but it would probably be fine if those cuffs didn’t look absolutely bloody stinking!

Also, assuming it was bought today... she didn’t wash it first then? No way would I wear something from a charity shop I hadn’t washed myself first.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The coat isn’t to my taste, but it would probably be fine if those cuffs didn’t look absolutely bloody stinking!

Also, assuming it was bought today... she didn’t was it first then? No way would I wear something from a charity shop I hadn’t washed myself first.
Snap be straight in the wash!!!!

Reactions: 4

Also, assuming it was bought today... she didn’t was it first then? No way would I wear something from a charity shop I hadn’t washed myself first.
She done the same thing with a jumpsuit for Roma bought it for 75p and stuck it straight on her 🤢

• Sick
Originally I thought they looked filthy, but i actually think they are a mix of white and black. Looks minging whatever though...

Originally I thought they looked filthy, but i actually think they are a mix of white and black. Looks minging whatever though...
Yes I thought the same too, i had to look at those cuffs for a good few minutes before i realised they were black and white, not actually dirty. They do look it though, can't she see! I have never seen a worser coat in my life.

They should stop searching for the "trolls and online bullies" because i think thats exactly what they do. Seek and ye shall find conways.... Don't look here if you don't like it. FYI this is a gossip site. No trolls or bullies here.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.