Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they go through a box of cereal a day then they are going to need all the milk 😳 i did hear that right? £185 for what she got is ridiculous. I bet those girls won't even eat much if any, of those pork chops. I know kids arnt big fans if them.
Pulled pork is an option but she could have chose a different cut of meat.
It was just an extra large shop and she said she's still going to have to do small shops when she runs out. (im pretty sure she called it a monthly shop on her insta stories) + I doubt her weekly food shop will reduce. Just a waste. It annoys me when she does food shopping like this because moans she has no money does videos on saving money, is worried about money and cant do days out or treats for the kids because of lack of money. When if she was more sensible and logical in her thinking, she could have shopped a lot more smarter.
Get to Aldi in your big range rover love.

Reactions: 2
Just out of interest, how old is she? And her husband? Its probably been mentioned somewhere but I'm too lazy to read it all 😂

I didn't think that Kerry got much at all for almost £190.

The only veg I recall seeing was that huge bag of potatoes, which will definitely go bad before they can eat them all. Likely she'll prioritise cooking all of the frozen potato stuff she bought over the fresh ones, imo.

Oh, the other veg was the tins of sweet corn?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her video and she bought newborn size 3 nappies surely Roma isn’t in size 3 nappies still? She’s what 18 months or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t see how it was a bulk shop other than buying a ton of milk ??
instead of four bags of rice why not buy a big pack (I’ve bought them from supermarkets in the past) it’ll last ages.
Why not shop wholesale for meat, split into servings and freeze? She replied to a comment saying Costco was an hour away but they aren’t the only wholesale place, there are hundreds of independent wholesalers.
That was her weekly shop with some extra shite thrown in 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
If they go through a box of cereal a day then they are going to need all the milk 😳 i did hear that right? £185 for what she got is ridiculous. I bet those girls won't even eat much if any, of those pork chops. I know kids arnt big fans if them.
Pulled pork is an option but she could have chose a different cut of meat.
It was just an extra large shop and she said she's still going to have to do small shops when she runs out. (im pretty sure she called it a monthly shop on her insta stories) + I doubt her weekly food shop will reduce. Just a waste. It annoys me when she does food shopping like this because moans she has no money does videos on saving money, is worried about money and cant do days out or treats for the kids because of lack of money. When if she was more sensible and logical in her thinking, she could have shopped a lot more smarter.
Get to Aldi in your big range rover love.
My kids love pork chops, but I wouldn’t buy that many as they aren’t very versatile. i dunno how you’d shred a pork chop as she suggested.

I don’t see how it was a bulk shop other than buying a ton of milk ??
instead of four bags of rice why not buy a big pack (I’ve bought them from supermarkets in the past) it’ll last ages.
Why not shop wholesale for meat, split into servings and freeze? She replied to a comment saying Costco was an hour away but they aren’t the only wholesale place, there are hundreds of independent wholesalers.
That was her weekly shop with some extra shite thrown in 🤦‍♀️
She can’t buy a big bag of rice as can’t cook it with no hob. We are same size family and we would eat two microwave bags of rice for a meal (on the rare occasions I buy the savoury rice) so that’s just two meals. Hardly enough for a month.

I’ve just watched her video and she bought newborn size 3 nappies surely Roma isn’t in size 3 nappies still? She’s what 18 months or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
My petite 16mo is in size 4, for reference. I was also surprised.

I dont think her monthly shop was that much good at all. We love pulled pork, but I will always do it with a joint of pork, I have never heard of pulled pork steaks?! I cant see how she will 'shred' the meat??
I cant see any of the bigger items like meat and veg lasting more than a week. She may have on the cereal, but she will need to stock up on all the pricey stuff again next week.
I'd say that was a pretty big fail for a monthly shop. And the irony of saying she bought dark chocolate pretzels because they are better on the stats when last week she bought a frozen cottage pie 😅

Reactions: 5
I don't know how she managed a stir fry in the slow cooker but somehow she did i bet those pork steaks will be put in the slow cooker too. It's a shame she can't prioritise the gas feed getting done so she can get working hobs.
But again, like we said when she didn't have a cooker, she can buy camping hobs and use them for the time being. I saw some other YouTubers using them when they were getting their kitchen done.
They are so cheap too, even 2nd hand.
She would be able to make her own mash then.
Bet she gets so annoyed taking that microwave out of the drawer and putting it away all the time

I don't know how she managed a stir fry in the slow cooker but somehow she did i bet those pork steaks will be put in the slow cooker too. It's a shame she can't prioritise the gas feed getting done so she can get working hobs.
But again, like we said when she didn't have a cooker, she can buy camping hobs and use them for the time being. I saw some other YouTubers using them when they were getting their kitchen done.
They are so cheap too, even 2nd hand.
She would be able to make her own mash then.
Bet she gets so annoyed taking that microwave out of the drawer and putting it away all the time
I forgot about her keeping the microwave in a drawer 🤣 maybe that’s a common thing, but I’ve never met anyone who does it!

How much would it cost to sort the gas feed out? Surely cheaper than buying all these strange food options to avoid needing the hob?

I forgot about her keeping the microwave in a drawer 🤣 maybe that’s a common thing, but I’ve never met anyone who does it!
Microwaves are heavy I don't get it.
Certainly don't get having no hob.
Ikea do aplug in hob.
I prefer gas hob electric oven but think we onky electric in my kitchen.
I assume that's issue they have they stupidly brought a dual fuel I guess as oven works must be electric but gas hob.
Also it's sort of thing you do before you tile and get new floor laid.

Reactions: 4
Did they buy the cooker new? Also do range cookers come with an electric oven?

Tbh I thought maybe they'd bought the range second hand because it would be a cheaper way of getting that insta look and the hob doesn't work.

Did they buy the cooker new? Also do range cookers come with an electric oven?

Tbh I thought maybe they'd bought the range second hand because it would be a cheaper way of getting that insta look and the hob doesn't work.
No it was new, she showed it in packaging. Our range has gas hobs (immediately connected, not to brag! 😂) and an electric oven.

Just out of interest, how old is she? And her husband? Its probably been mentioned somewhere but I'm too lazy to read it all 😂
She is 28/29 and he is 32 - but looks about 50 😂😂 no way does he look his age, they look like father and daughter rather than husband and wife

Reactions: 3
It’s “snip day” today on Instagram 🤣 wonder if it’s all fake and he won’t go through with it! We all know Kerry would want/like another one, wouldn’t surprise me if it comes out that she is pregnant and it was a “failed” job 🙄🙄

Why oh why is he so obsessed with telling everyone about his bloody ‘snip’ NO ONE CARES. I tell you not a single person 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.