Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would find her food lasting longer if she bought less ready prepared, like buying the individual salad components instead of a ready made one which wilts as soon as you open it. Or buying the big carton of plain full fat greek yoghurt and adding fruit to it instead of 4 squeezy yoghurts that are gone in a day. Its very ironic that the video before was about saving and budgeting. She is not someone i would look to for advice on that topic!!

Reactions: 3
I find it strange that she's so obsessive about healthy food and sugar content and budgeting, but buys tit like ready made cottage pies! That is so cheap and easy to make healthy from scratch, she could even make that during the day and just heat it through for dinner when they want to eat.

I've just watched the Morrisons haul and Roma was giving me major anxiety with that jar of mayo at the beginning of the video 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
I find it strange that she's so obsessive about healthy food and sugar content and budgeting, but buys tit like ready made cottage pies! That is so cheap and easy to make healthy from scratch, she could even make that during the day and just heat it through for dinner when they want to eat.

I've just watched the Morrisons haul and Roma was giving me major anxiety with that jar of mayo at the beginning of the video 🙈🙈
She would need to get her hobs working first🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5

I agree with all of that! Shows how little she knows about actual nutrition, she just spits out and worries about the buzz words.

when you watch her shopping hauls it’s a joke that she would advise anyone on how to save money!

Reactions: 2
She could save herself a small fortune with less pre prepared food, less almond milk given that the girls eat dairy the rest of the time with no issues and cut down on her multiple costa trips a week.

She could save herself a small fortune with less pre prepared food, less almond milk given that the girls eat dairy the rest of the time with no issues and cut down on her multiple costa trips a week.
The whole almond milk thing is crazy. Can have all the yoghurt and chocolate in the world.... but have to have almond milk. she doesn’t even given them the fortified stuff for kids considering they drink it in place of milk.

The whole almond milk thing is crazy. Can have all the yoghurt and chocolate in the world.... but have to have almond milk. she doesn’t even given them the fortified stuff for kids considering they drink it in place of milk.
Totally agree, she is spending what a fiver a week on almond milk for no reason🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What does Kerry order when she goes to Costa? I thought she had a lactose allergy/intolerance. If she's only ordering black coffee or teas she should do that at home and save £££££££.

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just watched her food shop and that’s not a lot of food for £55 I’ve seen me spend less in Aldi and get so much more! Like the baby potatoes buy a bag rather than pre made same with the salad stuff and the yoghurts just buy the small cheap ones for school and buy the big pots for at home it’s so much cheaper - I used to buy the McCain’s frozen baked potatoes but now I buy the loose ones from Asda I got 5 massive baking potatoes for 83p so I still saved some money on lunches dinner etc it’s the little things that add up during a weekly shop I usually take advantage of the big packs of cereal that are 2 for £4 in Asda they last ages we use the storage tubs the ones for cereal and they stay fresh for ages so we don’t have to buy cereal all that often and she buys decent coffee in her food shops why doesn’t she just take a coffee with her I make a tea and take it with me I’m not spending x amount in Costa for something i can make at home 🤦🏻‍♀️ Same with the milk they eat chocolate and yoghurts so why buy almond milk? Just buy a massive jug of cows milk it’ll save money too 🤷🏼‍♀️

She needs to get her bloody hobs working. Imagine spending all that money on a new kitchen and you cant even cook on the bloody range cooker. Why have 5 hobs when none of them feking work?!! Not forgetting the fact that for a family of 5 they have no table and need to take it in turns to sit at the breakfast bar🤦‍♀️

She needs to get her bloody hobs working. Imagine spending all that money on a new kitchen and you cant even cook on the bloody range cooker. Why have 5 hobs when none of them feking work?!! Not forgetting the fact that for a family of 5 they have no table and need to take it in turns to sit at the breakfast bar🤦‍♀️
Sorting the cooker would be a priority over tiles etc I don’t know why they’ve got it fixed yet 🤷🏼‍♀️ We’ve not got a table but we’ve ordered one it took a while to find one that was big enough for the 3 of us but some enough for our kitchen but we’ve finally found one and it’s going to make a massive difference it’s getting delivered on Friday so I’m going to get a nice table cloth and place mats tomorrow such exciting life I have 😂

If I were her I’d just ask warren to take the girls to the park/soft play on a Weekend afternoon and just spend a couple of hours batch cooking things like lasagne & cottage pie (frozen mash for the top maybe 😂😂😂) she’d have the stuff ready to go in the freezer for nights where she’s stuck?
I honestly cannot understand the logic of buying those big ready made things they’re full of crap.. especially when she’s at home all day!

If I were her I’d just ask warren to take the girls to the park/soft play on a Weekend afternoon and just spend a couple of hours batch cooking things like lasagne & cottage pie (frozen mash for the top maybe 😂😂😂) she’d have the stuff ready to go in the freezer for nights where she’s stuck?
I honestly cannot understand the logic of buying those big ready made things they’re full of crap.. especially when she’s at home all day!
Or cook double portions at a time. Cooking her beloved sweet and sour chicken for example - double up and freeze it. So many things you can do that for.

that 'yellow' trim looks vile

it will tarnish in no time. don't like her kitchen at all.....a mismatched mess. she tries to make it insta worthy though, bless! 😂

that 'yellow' trim looks vile

it will tarnish in no time. don't like her kitchen at all.....a mismatched mess. she tries to make it insta worthy though, bless! 😂
It doesn’t tie in at all as the knobs and handles on the oven are a silver colour. Looks tacky IMO.

I don’t personally have the whole ‘cooker in the chimney breast’ trend thing, so I’m not sure...is the cooker meant to stick out like that? Surely it should be flush and ‘in’ the chimney breast? Could somebody enlighten me

Reactions: 1
I don’t personally have the whole ‘cooker in the chimney breast’ trend thing, so I’m not sure...is the cooker meant to stick out like that? Surely it should be flush and ‘in’ the chimney breast? Could somebody enlighten me
I just looked on Pinterest and sometimes they do stick out a bit, but the worktop is usually then built out to match it, which they haven’t done.

FAFCE16A-F1CC-4D5F-9767-314781A5411C.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.