Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree, just saying I personally find him very unattractive and wouldn’t want to sleep with him. It wasn’t said directly to him or Kerry so how can it be bullying? Many comments on this and other threads of a similar nature, it’s a gossip site, people say catty things 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought it was quite mild, I could have been a lot harsher. You’re obviously a lot more sensitive than I am, sorry if I offended you
I thought it was funny 🤷🙈😂
I'm clearly an awful person. Don't worry about it, honestly much worse gets said than that on every single thread!

Reactions: 9
Personally I wouldn’t need condoms, living with Wozza would be all the contraception I’d need!
Haha! Agreed, Kerry could do so much better, he’s a slobbering mess and so scruffy looking, he looks 20 years older than he actually is. No way would I believe that he is 30/31 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I like their hallway tiles 😊
me too. I wouldn’t have them myself, but I do think they look nice in their hall. Also think they’ve done a good job with them again. They’ve surprised me how good they have been with the tiling.

I do not like that gold trim in the kitchen though.

Reactions: 7
i don't think they've done a good job....they are floor tiles and they are uneven, leaving sharp edges sticking out from what i can see!

Reactions: 1
me too. I wouldn’t have them myself, but I do think they look nice in their hall. Also think they’ve done a good job with them again. They’ve surprised me how good they have been with the tiling.

I do not like that gold trim in the kitchen though.
Having just looked again...bit confused. One side of their wall has skirting boards and the other doesn’t. So on one side the tiles are going flush to the wall and the skirting will then go over the top I assume, but the other side the tiles will go upto the skirting? Gonna look a bit odd I think.

Reactions: 2
Having just looked again...bit confused. One side of their wall has skirting boards and the other doesn’t. So on one side the tiles are going flush to the wall and the skirting will then go over the top I assume, but the other side the tiles will go upto the skirting? Gonna look a bit odd I think.
Ha, didn’t notice that at all! That is stupid!

I had a zoom in and there’s a massive gap under the door, you can clearly see the wood?
I agree, for non-professionals they’ve done a good job at actually tiling but they should have just paid someone - they clearly don’t know how to finish the tiles in the kitchen, I don’t buy the whole ‘we like the whole tiles randomly stopping in the middle of the wall’ bs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.