Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rarely seems to meet up with any mum friends, which is quite sad. Obviously she wouldn’t show it on camera, but would definitely mention it I think. She must get lonely during the week.
I think shes lonely and depressed
She only goes out with Warren or warrens mum.
No mention any baby classes / children's centre groups. or toddler groups for the baby.
Not even sure if she attempts swimming or the park with youngest whilst big girls at school

Reactions: 1
She rarely seems to meet up with any mum friends, which is quite sad. Obviously she wouldn’t show it on camera, but would definitely mention it I think. She must get lonely during the week.
She needs friends that aren’t just mum friends, to go out without the kids. She never has because she makes a huge deal about leaving Roma.

I am a subscriber on lots of other YouTube channels that I don’t watch anymore but just haven’t unsubscribed, so really the subs mean nothing it’s the video views and interaction that’s important, her numbers are low on likes and views. Now if that was my channel I’d want to know where I was going wrong especially if I relied heavily on the revenge created by YouTube and social media, but Kerry attitude Conway just witches back at anyone who says anything that’s not in her favour even if it’s not horrible, she’s straight out with the rude attitude and she wonders why her channel isn’t improving. ‘Your content is boring’ unsubscribed then!!! Then she claims she gets trolled! 🙄 the YouTubers don’t know the meaning of the word, us telling you you’re content is boring, loosing its way, uninteresting, isn’t trolling! Get a grip!

Worryingly more than 50% have said yes! Yes to her cleaning out the car! Fucks sake!! I swear most of her subs are her family lol 😂 if that’s the best idea she can come up with after clearing out one drawer then seriously, duck!! 😯
8 people have probs voted and the 4 that have gone with yes are her, Warren, the shoe business and the house account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is she’ll question why people have said they don’t want to watch her clean the car video. She’ll be offended and then get all defensive about it and then warren will probably put up some kind of quote about jealousy or something like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She needs friends that aren’t just mum friends, to go out without the kids. She never has because she makes a huge deal about leaving Roma.
Ah see I go out with my mum friends without our kids as well. We do both days out with kids and nights out without them.

I wonder if she had more friends and spent less tome alone (apart from with her kids) she would have better mental health

I think shes lonely and depressed
She only goes out with Warren or warrens mum.
No mention any baby classes / children's centre groups. or toddler groups for the baby.
Not even sure if she attempts swimming or the park with youngest whilst big girls at school
She’s been doing swimming with Roma at weekends because it’s gifted 🙄 but I agree she must be lonely.

The way my kids are at school right now, and with my baby’s nap times, it means I can’t get many places during the week and I am feeling it 😣 it will be better come October though when my middle is at school full days. Kerry has the girls at school for 6 hours so no excuses not to be out at things with Roma.

Thing is she’ll question why people have said they don’t want to watch her clean the car video. She’ll be offended and then get all defensive about it and then warren will probably put up some kind of quote about jealousy or something like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's bad enough cleaning my own car, I don't wanna see someone else clean theirs. Honestly baffled why anyone would think that's the kind of stuff people wanna see 🤔

Reactions: 7
It's bad enough cleaning my own car, I don't wanna see someone else clean theirs. Honestly baffled why anyone would think that's the kind of stuff people wanna see 🤔
I’ve never really been into the come clean with me videos, I know some people enjoy them but like you say it’s enough me doing my own cleaning I don’t need to watch someone clean their car or bathroom too!

The way my kids are at school right now, and with my baby’s nap times, it means I can’t get many places during the week and I am feeling it 😣 it will be better come October though when my middle is at school full days. Kerry has the girls at school for 6 hours so no excuses not to be out at things with Roma.
But she’s so busy being a girl boss breast feeding home renovating content creating mum to possibly have time for anything else!
St Kerry patron saint of martyrdom!

• Haha
But she’s so busy being a girl boss breast feeding home renovating content creating mum to possibly have time for anything else!
St Kerry patron saint of martyrdom!
Sorry, I forgot about all the renovation work she’s been up to. I noticed she has a sneaky mention of plaster (or whatever) under her nails from doing Sienna’s room. She must be doing a square inch a day it’s taking so long.

8 people have probs voted and the 4 that have gone with yes are her, Warren, the shoe business and the house account 😂
Hahahhahaha!!! Surprise clan clown shoe page hasn’t started commenting again, we know it’s you warren you look ridiculous writing on the page as if you’re not linked!! Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never really been into the come clean with me videos, I know some people enjoy them but like you say it’s enough me doing my own cleaning I don’t need to watch someone clean their car or bathroom too!
She says she’s not going to be able to get the car cleaned because Roma is whinging 🙄 put her in the car seat put the radio on and get cleaning she’s not a bloody newborn ffs!

Reactions: 5
She says she’s not going to be able to get the car cleaned because Roma is whinging 🙄 put her in the car seat put the radio on and get cleaning she’s not a bloody newborn ffs!
I know, those stories have irrationally annoyed me😂. Is that seriously a problem she is trying to solve? Put her in a car seat with some toys and a snack and get cracking. Its not difficult!! Roma is using her as a dummy which is fine but come on🙄🙄 she needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 4
I really dont think its healthy to
1 ) not go anywhere in the week
2) have few freinds
3)babyify a 1 year old.

My little one is still breastfed 16months we manage get out. Do school runs to 2 separate primaries and keep a tidier house.
We also renovating a house and tacke it room by room. We have managed 6 rooms since jan nearly finished.
Still have garden to tackle but thats job next year.
Kids rooms and lounge was 1st interior priority.
We did fencing and guttering 1st few weeks wee moved in.
We cant afford new kitchen so trying update current one with paint new tiles and worktop/sink.
Its still not done as trying to do hallway landing so can get carpet on stairs.
I dont know why she was dident do bedrooms and lounge 1st.
We have totally forgone holidays expensive days out to concentrate on the house .
I guess all kerrys breaks kindly gifted.

Her kitchen could have waited.
Wonder where they store the crap shoes?
Using just 1 tiler is bonkers
The tiles were free. Non herringbone be quicker and cheaper.
I honestly think some months they struggle for money as their monthly outgoings are high

Mortgage
Car payment
Kitchen payment
150 quid on internet not even sky.
Awful non fitting or appropriate clothes.
See shes ditched waitrose for Morrisons
Her incime must be very ad hoc hence why Warren still works.
I think they have money worries.
If thats the case make some cutbacks
Work hard on better content or her infleunecers income and freebies will dwindle.
Stop letting 1 year old rule the roost
Clean your bloody house and car
Abandon the expensive tiles
Finish your kids bedrooms how can they take so long its baffling.
Swop internet providers.
Be honest with your veiwers
Get out more. Make new non online infleunecer freinds.
Consider professional help as still think her mental health must be suffering as suddenly they have more going out than last year and less coming in as shes losing popularity and its very insecure bitchy industry to.be in.

Was all that stuff on her stories from her car?! 😱 what a mess
I know it’s a tip 😱 I’m cleaning my car out today as it’s going back on Monday and apart from a hoover it’s generally tidy her cars just an extension of her house - a tit tip!

People with depression will use any little excuse not to do something

I know, those stories have irrationally annoyed me😂. Is that seriously a problem she is trying to solve? Put her in a car seat with some toys and a snack and get cracking. Its not difficult!! Roma is using her as a dummy which is fine but come on🙄🙄 she needs to get a grip.
I honestly am starting to believe her mental health is alot worse than she speaks about on YouTube. She needs to address it or everyone will just think she is ridiculous and lazy!!!

Kerry 👋👋

I bet she’s out with friends next week after reading this!

I see piper featuring now after being mentioned last week

And yes, she’s become bitter and nasty with very little engagement on insta either. Channelmum need to drop her she’s embarrassing

Reactions: 5
People with depression will use any little excuse not to do something

Yeah but her house & car being an absolute tip will be doing nothing for her depression! I’ve had depression and having a clean & organised house as well as getting out daily help massively she’s just wanting a pity party sorry Kerry sometimes you just got to get on with it even if you cba stuff still needs done

I honestly am starting to believe her mental health is alot worse than she speaks about on YouTube. She needs to address it or everyone will just think she is ridiculous and lazy!!!

Kerry 👋👋

I know, definitely it needs sorting out but some people with depression just cannot motivate themselves to do those things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.