Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and ur actually meant to park cook the sausages so the fat comes out of them, then add then batter and wack it back in the oven until its risen🤣🤣🤣 poor kids and wozza i reckon he secretly eats because shes such a shite cook

Reactions: 5
So 2 hours ago Kerry liked a page called Oopsy Daisy some of you may be familiar with her page, the post was about Daisy passing away yesterday from cancer at 23 years old, absolutely heartbreaking. I don’t know anyone who can read those things about people dying & then go and rant on and bleeping on about their INTERNET not working and how much those wankers pay for their internet and tv package. I know people die every single day, but that square nose ignorant cow had liked that post in between ranting about her internet and how much she’s paying to use her 4G YOUR CHOICE KERRY, we’d rather not see your ugly face so save yourself the 4G usage and piss off for a bit. Do you realise how self centred you come across moaning about mundane things?? Poor you your bleeping internet isn’t working oh my gosh Kerry I feel so bad for you, whilst yesterday an inspiration young woman lost her fight to cancer at 23 years old. Please tell me more about how annoyed you’re at your lack of internet. Seriously I hope you read this and feel disgusted in yourself for being such a pathetic excuse of a person, go and reevaluate yourself if moaning about internet is the biggest worry and your poxy herringbone tiles, of which by the way in your tit heap house are totally wasted you’ll be better off letting the kids tile your crap hole out with some basic b&q tiles!
When I saw Daisy had passed away having followed her obviously the same as you, I felt gutted, whoever her family member was to have to pick up their phone and post such a heartbreaking statement must have taken so much courage and strength, I literally held my son in my arms and felt so thankful I am healthy and so are my children, I felt for daisy’s Family and for people I don’t know who today, tomorrow and the day after will lose someone, then there is you and your husband absolute spanner’s, you care for nothing but yourselves you’re self obsessed, clueless and your contend is absolutely shockingly boring. Get yourself a real job and know what hardship is. Then maybe you’ll appreciate life more.

• Heart
So 2 hours ago Kerry liked a page called Oopsy Daisy some of you may be familiar with her page, the post was about Daisy passing away yesterday from cancer at 23 years old, absolutely heartbreaking. I don’t know anyone who can read those things about people dying & then go and rant on and bleeping on about their INTERNET not working and how much those wankers pay for their internet and tv package. I know people die every single day, but that square nose ignorant cow had liked that post in between ranting about her internet and how much she’s paying to use her 4G YOUR CHOICE KERRY, we’d rather not see your ugly face so save yourself the 4G usage and piss off for a bit. Do you realise how self centred you come across moaning about mundane things?? Poor you your bleeping internet isn’t working oh my gosh Kerry I feel so bad for you, whilst yesterday an inspiration young woman lost her fight to cancer at 23 years old. Please tell me more about how annoyed you’re at your lack of internet. Seriously I hope you read this and feel disgusted in yourself for being such a pathetic excuse of a person, go and reevaluate yourself if moaning about internet is the biggest worry and your poxy herringbone tiles, of which by the way in your tit heap house are totally wasted you’ll be better off letting the kids tile your crap hole out with some basic b&q tiles!
When I saw Daisy had passed away having followed her obviously the same as you, I felt gutted, whoever her family member was to have to pick up their phone and post such a heartbreaking statement must have taken so much courage and strength, I literally held my son in my arms and felt so thankful I am healthy and so are my children, I felt for daisy’s Family and for people I don’t know who today, tomorrow and the day after will lose someone, then there is you and your husband absolute spanner’s, you care for nothing but yourselves you’re self obsessed, clueless and your contend is absolutely shockingly boring. Get yourself a real job and know what hardship is. Then maybe you’ll appreciate life more.
To say nothing of the bore fest moan about the tiles being on hold again because the tiler is having 12 months off work due to being seriously ill. He must be very ill to take that amount of time off but I didn't hear much sympathy about that either, just what an inconvenience it was to her because her poxy kitchen is still not finished. Self centred moron

Reactions: 7
To say nothing of the bore fest moan about the tiles being on hold again because the tiler is having 12 months off work due to being seriously ill. He must be very ill to take that amount of time off but I didn't hear much sympathy about that either, just what an inconvenience it was to her because her poxy kitchen is still not finished. Self centred moron
She’s an idiot and yes I noticed that also! 12 months off for being seriously ill, how dare he inconvenience Kerry Conway & her herringbone tiles!! I’m sure I heard those tiles were gifted so why should they care they’re going to waste they didn’t have to use their credit card for them! 🙄

Reactions: 8
ive just looked at Daisys instagram account. thats a heartbreaking story

kerry conway is a wicked self centred cow, she needs calling out on this!! i'm actually furious that she saw that and went on a rant about wifi!

Reactions: 4
Was the continuous mention of BT being awful a hint? What you hoping for? That they’ll see your stories and fix it quicker, let you have it for free or cheaper because you’re an “influencer” 😴

Reactions: 3
How are they paying £150 for fibre broadband? Mines £26.50 lol that must include tv and every package? Ridiculous amount

£150 a month for TV and internet is obscene. Did they not shop around? Lol

Also this whole tile saga just screams bullshit to me.
Herringbone tiles aren’t that unique Kerry, they’re pretty basic these days. Most tilers can do it. They may not want to if it’s a faffy job and not worth their time, but still. You have more than just one tiler to choose from.

Oh my god I’ve just seen that she wants to attempt it herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Kerry Conway you should be utterly ASHAMED of yourself!! You awful, awful selfish, self centred witch!!! That family have lost someone so precious and all you give a duck about is you crappy tiles and internet!!! Boo bleeping hoo, cry me a river! You’re a horrid person absolutely horrid 🤬

Reactions: 2
We pay 100 sky tv phone and broadband shes been robbed.
Maybe infleunecers so used to getting freebies and begging for things they forget what us common folk do.
We save up for kitchens.
We shop comparisons sites for best deals on tv / energy and insurance.
We shop around different supermarkets to save money.
We mostly drive 2nd hand people carriers.

I really liked the tiles she was gifted anyone remember which company.
I always thought waiting for 1 specific tiler was crap south west must have hundred of tilers.
I like herringbone but i think it might date.
I got quotes and it wasent cheap.
My dad said he help tile when time comes but no to herringbone.
I dont really think its tiling for beginners.
Dad's suggested vertical metro tiles might look fun.
Is her kitchen still a mess.
When's the kids rooms complete.
Cant beleive she thinks she can get decent sized playroom she needs a dining area and laundry room more than a play room.

Attachments

Where has she shown the play room? I must’ve missed it because I can’t for the life of me remember

Reactions: 1
Where has she shown the play room? I must’ve missed it because I can’t for the life of me remember
She turning what looks like out house coal shed as lots ex councils have our houses into play room she even mentioned bi fold doors.
Was in 1 video maybe conway clan channel.
Looked more like huge cupboard than decent room.
Her kitchens not wowed me i hope the extra debt/monthly payments were worth it.

That kon marie 5 min video was pointless and daft.
Isn't the kon marie method supposed to be if some thing doesn't spark joy you throw it away?

You'd think with all the drawers and cupboards she has now, she'd have plenty of other space to store craft scissors, glue, ribbon and batteries other than the cutlery drawer?

That kon marie 5 min video was pointless and daft.
Isn't the kon marie method supposed to be if some thing doesn't spark joy you throw it away?

You'd think with all the drawers and cupboards she has now, she'd have plenty of other space to store craft scissors, glue, ribbon and batteries other than the cutlery drawer?
I didn’t know the old fashioned ‘take everything out, give it a clean & put it back’ had a name 🤣

She could have at least put the cutlery drawer in the dishwasher. And is there any need for the stack of carpool/neurofen syringes? Am I the only person that throws the old one out with the bottle?!

😄😄 She probably wouldn't pull in the views if it was called "tidy my drawer", because she has put kon marie in the title, she's making sure her video will come up when people search for those videos.
Cunning!

I would've thrown out most, if not all of those calpol things and most of those straws. I'm pretty sure nothing was thrown away. I said kerry is a horder.

She's desperate for content too, i nearly didn't watch that video, whats the point in a 5 min video which isnt even that good. 5min wasted for me

Her rant today was bloody ridiculous poor Kerry having to spend money on mobile data to upload crappy blogs and vlogs!! Bt better get ready for her bill because there paying for it apparently!! Good luck Kerry getting the money back not sure who you think you are!! She really thinks she something special doesn’t she!!! Just get a real job love your not very good at this one.
Also just watch her morning routine her living room is so bloody small it’s ridiculous them sofas look so silly way to big for the room!! Suppose there on finance that’s why she hasn’t got rid of them 😂! X

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.