Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she says the girls always use scooters and it’s only now that she’s been given them for free that she’s happy for them to wear them. Standard Kerry

Reactions: 7
How does she get free stuff all the time!!!! Why would brands want to work with her!! I just don’t get it!!!!
It could be all lies, as for all we know, she could just be saying they were gifted, just to make it look like she’s popular and brands want to go to her 🤔 she probably has them brought by the kids grandparents and then just says that they were given to her by these other companies. I reckon she believes the more she does it, more brands will come to her 🤔 unfortunately no matter what you do Kezza, your content has gone way down hill and no one wants to work with you anymore. Even channel mum want to ditch you 👋🏼 👋🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that all of her baby toddler videos of sienna have been deleted? 🤷🏻‍♀️
A few people have mentioned it. I’ve just looked through, and gosh it shows how many videos she used to do that were interesting viewing. Not the stuff she’s been doing lately. Loads of sit down videos about various things, which I enjoyed, and then the odd vlog. Now it’s just vlog after vlog of nothingness 😫

Reactions: 1
Trying to introduce meat free meals.... with processed food? I thought she was the veggie queen? Just cook a normal meal and sub meat with veggies, no need to buy processed stuff, hardly the healthy alternative.

Glad to see her nails done by her mum have longevity. Thumb is off already... not exactly a good ad for her mums business

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trying to introduce meat free meals.... with processed food? I thought she was the veggie queen? Just cook a normal meal and sub meat with veggies, no need to buy processed stuff, hardly the healthy alternative.

Glad to see her nails done by her mum have longevity. Thumb is off already... not exactly a good ad for her mums business
I was thinking the exact same thing, obviously can’t afford going to a professional, and get again it’s a freebee so of course she’s gonna take it hahaha

Reactions: 2
Thing is though, wasn't she a beautician? I swear she did nails!
Oh yeah! She definitely was a beautician, not sure if she did nails or not. I’m not in to having my nails done, but even I could see the other day those were not a good job. Maybe she feels bad going elsewhere if is it her mum’s job so goes to her even though she would get a better job elsewhere?

Feel bad saying because I'm a nail tech myself, but I didn't pay much attention to them 🤣 I'll go and look now 🙈
Isn't her mum still training? Or recently qualified?
I'm sure Kerry used to do nails, in her early videos I've seen she always seemed to have them done.

Feel bad saying because I'm a nail tech myself, but I didn't pay much attention to them 🤣 I'll go and look now 🙈
Isn't her mum still training? Or recently qualified?
I'm sure Kerry used to do nails, in her early videos I've seen she always seemed to have them done.
I’ll let her mum off then! It just didn’t look like a tidy job to me, the cuticle section looked a bit scraggy. Although since I have no real world experience that could be how it is all the time!

Reactions: 1
I’ll let her mum off then! It just didn’t look like a tidy job to me, the cuticle section looked a bit scraggy. Although since I have no real world experience that could be how it is all the time!
They definitely don’t look the best do they, I mean everyone has got to start somewhere and in time im sure she’ll improve, but personally I’d rather get it to perfection before broadcasting the work that’s been done, the ones on Instagram are definitely not a great look, I have seen worse lol 😂

View attachment 44377They look so messy, in particular the little finger.
In my professional opinion, her actual square shape isn't too bad, they all seem the same length too. Her nail art is ok actually, definitely not the worst I've seen.
She needs to practice her cuticle work though, and she needs to debulk the acrylic/gel more before she paints.

Am off to stalk her Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 4
In my professional opinion, her actual square shape isn't too bad, they all seem the same length too. Her nail art is ok actually, definitely not the worst I've seen.
She needs to practice her cuticle work though, and she needs to debulk the acrylic/gel more before she paints.

Am off to stalk her Instagram 🤣
I assumed that they somehow came with those patterns, clearly I’m wrong in which case I’m impressed with the pattern!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.