Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you all acting like it's her fault the girl died? It is heartbreaking when something like that happens - but don't see why Kerry can't still go about her normal life just because she liked a post about someone who died. Terrible things happen to people all over the world every day, you can still have a moan about your little problems, it doesn't make you a bad person.

Also find it very ironic how you all bashed her for exploiting her children and stealing their childhood (bit dramatic) but then when she decides to take their faces off line you criticize her for that now too - 'How can she call herself a mummy vlogger'.

You all need to get a bleeping life instead of nit picking at everything the poor girl does.

Reactions: 5
Why are you all acting like it's her fault the girl died? It is heartbreaking when something like that happens - but don't see why Kerry can't still go about her normal life just because she liked a post about someone who died. Terrible things happen to people all over the world every day, you can still have a moan about your little problems, it doesn't make you a bad person.

Also find it very ironic how you all bashed her for exploiting her children and stealing their childhood (bit dramatic) but then when she decides to take their faces off line you criticize her for that now too - 'How can she call herself a mummy vlogger'.

You all need to get a bleeping life instead of nit picking at everything the poor girl does.
I don't think that's what people mean. No one is blaming Kerry for the poor girl dying! I think they said it's insensitive that in one story she's mentioning the young girl passing, the next she's straight back to moaning about the mundane. It comes across insensitive, and like she's just posted about oopsy daisy for content/because every other vlogger has.

Also, it's been said before, no one has an issue with her not showing the kids any more, that's fine, but she's ok to trot out their faces for an ad/when it suits her? What difference is hiding their faces now going to make when we've seen them nearly every day since Sienna was born, and all her old content featuring children is still online?

And with regards to your last statement...
You do realise we can see your previous posts don't you? You've not exactly been complimentary in the past yourself..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As said above, I really don’t think anybody has a problem with her not showing her children’s faces.
If anything I applaud her for actually making a change after reading that dads post about his children’s images being used on horrific websites (can’t remember what the post was called, sorry!)

She obviously hasn’t quite worked out where to go from here with it though, which is why some people are baffled as to why she is trying to continue the usual style of video etc without showing faces. Unless it’s an ad of course, then it changes.
Nobody here is being a hypocrite regarding this. I don’t think I’ve seen one post saying she should be showing their faces.

Reactions: 4

Haha haha 😂 I’ve looked back at your history posting about this ‘poor girl’ too!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t know the old fashioned ‘take everything out, give it a clean & put it back’ had a name 🤣

She could have at least put the cutlery drawer in the dishwasher. And is there any need for the stack of carpool/neurofen syringes? Am I the only person that throws the old one out with the bottle?!
Haha haha 😂 I’ve looked back at your history posting about this ‘poor girl’ too!! 😂
Just had a look too 😂 as if I hadn’t, I’d have been convinced that it was Woz Cocks himself 🤣🤣🤣 as we all know they like to come and have a little snoop 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind pays £150 a month for bt broadband and tv? Bt tv is basically free view 🙄 she could get virgin media in for the broadband phone and proper tv with all the channels for like £80-£100 but tbh we’ve just got the broadband I don’t see the point in paying stupid amounts of money for the tv when you can watch pretty much everything online 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who in their right mind pays £150 a month for bt broadband and tv? Bt tv is basically free view 🙄 she could get virgin media in for the broadband phone and proper tv with all the channels for like £80-£100 but tbh we’ve just got the broadband I don’t see the point in paying stupid amounts of money for the tv when you can watch pretty much everything online 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be honest, I don’t think she’s being truthful, if it was sky they had, then yes I’d believe it, but definitely not for freeview, phone and broadband. Doesn’t quite sound right

Reactions: 5
That cutlery tray was boggin. 🤢
They must be skint it was grim.
Fancy having nice new kitchen and putting that thing back in.
Ikea do nice cheap wooden ones.
She hardly binned anything the small Poundland baskets £1 for 2 were overflowing.
We dident see how messy rest of kitchen was she said im off to clean the rest.
Her counters are cluttered
Even the pantry is dire compared to other you tubers.

Declutter with me.... what she really means is... I’m bored... I have no knew video ideas, so ima film myself clearing out ONE drawer that was full to the brim of tit.... then she cleans it and puts plastic baskets in fills again with the tit.... I don’t know what happened after 2 mins I ended the video as was bored of it. Did she mention her quartz tops or herringbone tiles?!?! 🤣 unusual if she didn’t. KERRY your videos are crap at the best of times.... your weird camera angles because your kids don’t want to be filmed anymore... but hay don’t respect their choice. I think you know, your channel isn’t going anywhere anymore... you’ve been on 24k subs since forever! I really would start to look for a job, like an actual job, not editing videos, or filming that isn’t a job! Side note also your attitude is another issue the way you bite back at people who say something that’s not in your favour. I really do think this is why you’re going down faster than the titanic. Stop bitching back at people they’re your audience it’s rude and disrespectful. If someone tells u your vids are boring and uninteresting don’t tell them to unsubscribe, engage and ask what your audience want to see. You didn’t get to 24k without some good content, but you’re losing your way now.

Reactions: 8
I am honestly surprised 24,000 people have subscribed to her channel. Not that many watch her videos, they can't all be active accounts.

Declutter with me.... what she really means is... I’m bored... I have no knew video ideas, so ima film myself clearing out ONE drawer that was full to the brim of tit.... then she cleans it and puts plastic baskets in fills again with the tit.... I don’t know what happened after 2 mins I ended the video as was bored of it. Did she mention her quartz tops or herringbone tiles?!?! 🤣 unusual if she didn’t. KERRY your videos are crap at the best of times.... your weird camera angles because your kids don’t want to be filmed anymore... but hay don’t respect their choice. I think you know, your channel isn’t going anywhere anymore... you’ve been on 24k subs since forever! I really would start to look for a job, like an actual job, not editing videos, or filming that isn’t a job! Side note also your attitude is another issue the way you bite back at people who say something that’s not in your favour. I really do think this is why you’re going down faster than the titanic. Stop bitching back at people they’re your audience it’s rude and disrespectful. If someone tells u your vids are boring and uninteresting don’t tell them to unsubscribe, engage and ask what your audience want to see. You didn’t get to 24k without some good content, but you’re losing your way now.
She has also removed all of her “good” videos, the videos that actually were worth a watch, I don’t know why, as the did so well. She wasn’t always bad. Years ago I did like her, but now I’m sorry but I can’t stand her, he attitude is so wrong and she just had gone down hill. Give it a few months and she won’t be around anymore and that will force her to get a real job! Makes me so angry when she calls filming a job! No love that ain’t a job that’s just fannying around, you wouldn’t last one day in the real world, no wonder your in so much debt and have no money

I am honestly surprised 24,000 people have subscribed to her channel. Not that many watch her videos, they can't all be active accounts.
I am a subscriber on lots of other YouTube channels that I don’t watch anymore but just haven’t unsubscribed, so really the subs mean nothing it’s the video views and interaction that’s important, her numbers are low on likes and views. Now if that was my channel I’d want to know where I was going wrong especially if I relied heavily on the revenge created by YouTube and social media, but Kerry attitude Conway just witches back at anyone who says anything that’s not in her favour even if it’s not horrible, she’s straight out with the rude attitude and she wonders why her channel isn’t improving. ‘Your content is boring’ unsubscribed then!!! Then she claims she gets trolled! 🙄 the YouTubers don’t know the meaning of the word, us telling you you’re content is boring, loosing its way, uninteresting, isn’t trolling! Get a grip!

Do we want a video of her cleaning her car out! Erm, think that will be a ‘no’ from me!
Worryingly more than 50% have said yes! Yes to her cleaning out the car! Fucks sake!! I swear most of her subs are her family lol 😂 if that’s the best idea she can come up with after clearing out one drawer then seriously, duck!! 😯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am a subscriber on lots of other YouTube channels that I don’t watch anymore but just haven’t unsubscribed, so really the subs mean nothing it’s the video views and interaction that’s important, her numbers are low on likes and views. Now if that was my channel I’d want to know where I was going wrong especially if I relied heavily on the revenge created by YouTube and social media, but Kerry attitude Conway just witches back at anyone who says anything that’s not in her favour even if it’s not horrible, she’s straight out with the rude attitude and she wonders why her channel isn’t improving. ‘Your content is boring’ unsubscribed then!!! Then she claims she gets trolled! 🙄 the YouTubers don’t know the meaning of the word, us telling you you’re content is boring, loosing its way, uninteresting, isn’t trolling! Get a grip!

Worryingly more than 50% have said yes! Yes to her cleaning out the car! Fucks sake!! I swear most of her subs are her family lol 😂 if that’s the best idea she can come up with after clearing out one drawer then seriously, duck!! 😯
Another chance show off she has a land rover?
I probably am subscribed some channels i no longer see.
If channel mum ditched lara jarvis then chances are they will ditch kerry and shes on a very short term contract.
Shes dead wood to channel mum.
Her child's over 1 shes not having anymore
Her house is a mess.

Does she have no friends!?
She’s spent too much time at home with the kids, it’s turned her into a nasty person. Get out and have a social life!

Reactions: 2
Does she have no friends!?
She’s spent too much time at home with the kids, it’s turned her into a nasty person. Get out and have a social life!
She rarely seems to meet up with any mum friends, which is quite sad. Obviously she wouldn’t show it on camera, but would definitely mention it I think. She must get lonely during the week.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.