Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Warren not doing anything other than go to work?
Any decent man would come home and spent an hour or two working on the house or at least at the weekend.

Reactions: 3
Do you think my comment on here the other day about the tit tip state her car was in inspired her to do "tidy my car with me?" 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet she’s out with friends next week after reading this!

I see piper featuring now after being mentioned last week

And yes, she’s become bitter and nasty with very little engagement on insta either. Channelmum need to drop her she’s embarrassing
She is very embarrassing, all the constant moaning is not doing channel mum any favours at all. She really needs professional help, otherwise she’ll just get worse and worse, I couldn’t stand the thought of being stuck in all day, she needs to get our more, and get her mental health under control before something goes seriously wrong. Those girls need a stable mother and right now she is not stable at all.. she seems to display very strong signs of bipolar and with help she could get it under control. She is very much in denial

Does anyone clean the car seat covers when cleaning the car out? When I clean mine I dust and clean then hoover everything take the car seats out strip them and hoover and clean the seat underneath then pop the covers in the wash especially if they’re dirty why clean a car and leave a car seat with manky car seat covers in it 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What happened to not showing the girls faces? He’s posted on Instagram with Roma’s face on show 🤨 Also the look on his face makes him look a bit psycho

Reactions: 7
Notice kerry shared a photo about Instagram banning diet ads.
Didn't she do an ad with herbalife 🤔

What a hypocrite. Anything for 💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Yeah she did like one video about how she swears by it. But that’s all! Also the water wipes thing, said she’d never use anything else, roll on a week later and she’s promoting Johnson’s saying the EXACT same thing!! LIES!!!! 🤬 pisses me the hell off!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah she did like one video about how she swears by it. But that’s all! Also the water wipes thing, said she’d never use anything else, roll on a week later and she’s promoting Johnson’s saying the EXACT same thing!! LIES!!!! 🤬 pisses me the hell off!!
Haaa i remember that Johnsons video she did. Totally out of the blue when all she used to go on about was water wipes being the best. She got sooo many thumbs down for that video. Everyone was questioning her in the comments too.
She came back with something about liking to try different things or some bullshit like that.
It was lies. 🤥 She did it because she was being paid. Nothing more.

Reactions: 4
And water wipes.

The Herbalife video really made me angry. Massively irresponsible when newly post partum and breastfeeding

It was all for money. She has always, always said that diet pills, shakes etc never, ever work. The best thing you can do is to exercise and eat healthy. She said those words herself!
So when she did that herbalife it was like, what??
Then of course, you noticed she got paid for it 🙄🙄

That's whats so annoying isn't it? Kerry will not promote any thing unless she is getting paid for it.
Even if that means promoting something she doesn't agree with. Big hypocrite and cash hungry.

She loves her "job" because it means she doesn't have to go out and work hard at a normal job!! Easy money. Well, good luck I say but the least she could do is make good, interesting, entertaining, engaging and truthful content!

The Johnsons ad was when I knew she was a sell out. Only ever used Water Wipes and Child’s Farm bath products until she was getting paid. She would almost brag about it, I specifically remember a video when she was talking about Child’s Farm and she said “it’s the ONLY thing I use on my girls”.

I have no problem with ads. At all. You tubers have to make money somehow. But when it’s an ad that you just know they’re bullshitting their way through, it just shows they’re taking their audience for granted.

The Johnsons ad was when I knew she was a sell out. Only ever used Water Wipes and Child’s Farm bath products until she was getting paid. She would almost brag about it, I specifically remember a video when she was talking about Child’s Farm and she said “it’s the ONLY thing I use on my girls”.

I have no problem with ads. At all. You tubers have to make money somehow. But when it’s an ad that you just know they’re bullshitting their way through, it just shows they’re taking their audience for granted.
This ☝👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 2
I gained so much respect for Kerry when she said she wasn’t going to show the girls faces. I know she’s always been a mummy vlogger but I thought there was plenty she could do for content & she must have really thought about her decision before doing it. I thought maybe she’ll go for more house interior, renovations, organising, food ideas - the list could be endless really. But no like everything she put little thought into it & just kept filming the same videos but literally blocking the kids faces out with objects! Unless of course it was an ad. Now this morning on stories she says she might add a photo with the girls faces, she’ll see how she feels! What are you doing Kerry?!

Christ those wedding pics!! Just a blur of her kids scruffy hair

Awful awful awful

Is that her content? Best she can do?

Christ those wedding pics!! Just a blur of her kids scruffy hair

Awful awful awful

Is that her content? Best she can do?
Those pictures where dreadful! Just don’t post anything Kerry, no one finds the back of heads interesting 🤣

I think it’s pretty poor that she posted pictures of the bride on her social media before the day was even done. They’re not her pictures to share and I always thought that was the unwritten rule about social media at weddings. I’d never post a picture of the bride on the day of the wedding day, and would only ever post a picture after the couple have shared on their own accounts.

It’s sad that she can’t take one day off social media for a friends wedding, especially as a bridesmaid.

She is not even able to buy her girls helmets...gifted as always...she would accept half potato if it was free😂😂😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she get free stuff all the time!!!! Why would brands want to work with her!! I just don’t get it!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.