Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that video 🤦‍♀️
I can see she was trying to make more effort, I really can.
My personal highlights...
-showed us Piper
-30 seconds of fridge
-hiding Roma's face with the shopping list 😂
- the crazy eyebrows
- showing us her done nails in every possible shot
- super expensive range rover, fancy car keys, yet the car is covered in scratches and it's an absolute tit tip inside 🤦‍♀️ did anyone else notice all the rubbish on the floor passenger side when she put the changing bag in? She tried to angle the camera to miss it but wasn't quick enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched that video 🤦‍♀️
I can see she was trying to make more effort, I really can.
My personal highlights...
-showed us Piper
-30 seconds of fridge
-hiding Roma's face with the shopping list 😂
- the crazy eyebrows
- showing us her done nails in every possible shot
- super expensive range rover, fancy car keys, yet the car is covered in scratches and it's an absolute tit tip inside 🤦‍♀️ did anyone else notice all the rubbish on the floor passenger side when she put the changing bag in? She tried to angle the camera to miss it but wasn't quick enough 😂
Haha you could obviously tell that the shot of the cleverly placed car keys “Range Rover” badge upright was done completely on purpose 😂 it’s laughable at how obvious she is being

Reactions: 7
What happened to the Waitrose shops. That was all for show too. She should just be happy with what she’s got - would probably do her mental health a helluva lot of good!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All that money on a Range Rover and it doesn’t even have keyless entry! My Ford Focus has keyless entry! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My worry with the car keys was she opened the car, put the keys in, put Roma in and then shut the doors (keys inside) to walk to her side. So easy for the car doors to lock again when you throw the keys in and lock your baby inside. I, unfortunately, know from experience many years ago. No way would I do it now. Keys in the hand at all times, people!

My worry with the car keys was she opened the car, put the keys in, put Roma in and then shut the doors (keys inside) to walk to her side. So easy for the car doors to lock again when you throw the keys in and lock your baby inside. I, unfortunately, know from experience many years ago. No way would I do it now. Keys in the hand at all times, people!
Similar thing happened to me, except my toddler at the time locked the car from the inside and I'd left the keys in my bag in the passenger footwell 🤦‍♀️😂
Lesson learned there 😂 A bloody expensive one as well as husband was overseas and for some reason had the spare key with him 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The to do list in that video made me 🤣
School runs, mop floor, dog at groomers, food shop, film food shop haul, school runs, dinner, bath, bed.

I mean who here does a hell of a lot more than that daily, along with going to work? 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Edit- she does have a little one so maybe I was a bit harsh. Still though, that would be a really bloody slow day for me when I was on mat leave.

Reactions: 9
Yeah its pretty basic and not exactly something you need a tick list for.
Unless her mental health is really bad and she needs to write down basic things?
I know she said in her chatty video she was better and in a good place but that video came across a little disingenuous to me

Yeah its pretty basic and not exactly something you need a tick list for.
Unless her mental health is really bad and she needs to write down basic things?
I know she said in her chatty video she was better and in a good place but that video came across a little disingenuous to me
I see where you’re coming from. I really, really do. But if it was that bad that she’s having to write down ‘school run’ and ‘bed’ then surely she wouldn’t be up to filming? And like others have pointed out, filming specific things like her car keys showing the logo etc.

Dunno I could be wrong though

It's to make it look like she's done more than she has.
In my experience people who are lazy, or are struggling mentally list EVERY minuet thing they do to make it seem like they've done more.
Once you take out the school runs, bath and bed, she's got what? Maybe 2 hours of her day taken up with jobs?
Surprised she didn't add wash dishes, make beds, open curtains

I’m a lone parent who works full time with a baby younger then her’s. My house is never, ever a tip.

Reactions: 9
I see where you’re coming from. I really, really do. But if it was that bad that she’s having to write down ‘school run’ and ‘bed’ then surely she wouldn’t be up to filming? And like others have pointed out, filming specific things like her car keys showing the logo etc.

Dunno I could be wrong though
Thats exactly right! Why would she be filming, showing off her car keys etc. I don't get it with her. It seems like she's got this need for people to admire her with all her things she likes to show off and the minute she appears just a bit vulnerable or in need of help she pushes it away like it's not real. I don't know what the word is for someone like that

It's to make it look like she's done more than she has.
In my experience people who are lazy, or are struggling mentally list EVERY minuet thing they do to make it seem like they've done more.
Once you take out the school runs, bath and bed, she's got what? Maybe 2 hours of her day taken up with jobs?
Surprised she didn't add wash dishes, make beds, open curtains
You know, from watching her really old videos where she talks about her upbringing, anxiety, about her eating disorders and how hard she is on herself, i think she's suffered mentally for many, many years and maybe all this "lazy behaviour" is actually her mental illness showing through ? I might be off the mark but maybe 🤔

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else spot the stains and filth on arias car seat?

Also agree that was not a to do list. It was basically being a mum at home and doing a food shop. Wouldn't even fill up my morning.. No Baby groups, meetings with friends, work or anything. I did that today, I have a 16 month old and also when too school and was a teacher for 8 hours too. Got home put kids to bed and then started working again... It was probably one of the dullest ditl I've seen in a while.
I'm surprised as her last couple of videos had seen happier and better watching.
Also hate people showing material things as a 'look what I have' (land rover - bleeding finance tho) more like what the bank has..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.