Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you really do know, and have proof to support the claim, I don't think we should be saying "I definitely 100% know". We get a bad enough rep as it is.
Yes I agree with what you say. I should have said “believe” rather than “know” I suppose. But there is just that feeling that you just “know” that he would or has done something like that. The way his phone is permanently surgically attached to his hand, and never puts it down. That’s definitely warning signs, he’s never with out it. Even when they’ve been out as a family, walking etc, you see the gormless prick traipsing behind head buried so deep in his phone, he never looks up from it! He pays no attention to the girls. I’d be very suspicious if that was my hubby, especially as we’d be out with our children and all he is interested in is his phone. You think Wozcocks would at least put it in his pocket or give it to Kerry to pop in the baby bag..... but oh no can’t be doing that, can’t have her finding all his sordid evidence 🙈🙈 ....... that’s the only reason why I said I “know” he has, because to put being nose deep in your phone before time out with your kids etc when your out and about definitely isn’t normal! But I definitely see your point hun

Reactions: 1
Wife for the foreseeable? So he doesn’t want her forever? Bit of an odd thing to say
I think he means he'll be surrounded by them for the foreseeable future, not that Kerry's only his wife for the foreseeable 🤣 he's just a bit thick and has worded it wrong. Bless him, that punch to the face must have done a bit more damage than we thought 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Wife for the foreseeable? So he doesn’t want her forever? Bit of an odd thing to say
I found it unnecessary to add ‘for the foreseeable future’. I do think he meant as far as he he could ever imagine/can’t see this idyllic family changing. If the leader of the free world can tweet about the ‘Prince of WHALES’ ...then Wozza you are allowed this today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe he just means he’s at home with them for the foreseeable. With no trips away, places to go etc

All a bit quiet from kerry do we think it’s because she was called out about the stupid Twitter post she wrote. Maybe warrens paid for her to stay in a hotel again 😂

I was thinking it's all v quiet
Maybe shes using the time to clean for once
She uses Roma as a excuse like she's a newborn

Reactions: 1
She’s such a lair she always says that Roma is such a happy baby and so chilled but then posts things like this ‘Get the baby to bed. Quickly shower. Baby is crying. Get baby to sleep. Do the dishwasher. Baby is crying again’ why lie just admitted she’s a clingy crying baby!! 🙄 no one cares really!!! Can’t all be perfect like sienna!!! 😂 she really does act like Roma is still a newborn!! She must be one soon!! Surely Roma could sit and play in same room as her while she cleans! Surely she can’t be wanting to be held 24/7!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is one some time in August
Also won't hurt for Roma to have a small whinge whilst she cleans!

She is quiet considering the kitchen is being delivered today 🤔

Oops, spoke too soon. Shes on Twitter!

Rude as usual 🙄

Last edited:
Bless her, acting like Billy big bollocks on twitter.
I think I'm starting to like her, then she does something that makes me go back to my original assumption that she's a bit of a twit 😆
Kezza, don't pretend you don't get some enjoyment out of reading here. Most of us are actually quite nice, and quite often stick up for you.
But whilst discussing the kitchen, I think white or marble worktops would be nice. And I'd lose the breakfast bar, it'll take up too much space.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.