Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's going to delete any more videos, the first to go should be the "live pregnancy test" one when she found out she was pregnant with Roma.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m really looking forward to seeing the finished kitchen tour followed swiftly by endless vlogs showing the kitchen trashed and covered in grease. If I was as much of a slob as kerry, I’d be ashamed to show to anyone let alone on social media
I’d be embarrassed if my own mum popped round and my house looked like hers!

Reactions: 1
Wow she's proper going to town on her videos. Deleting them and making some private.
Check out her you tube Playlist on her channel.
Mainly all the pre children videos. I wonder why 🤔😏👀

Oh my Roma pregnancy test video what the hell if they didn’t want another baby why weren’t they using precautions!?? Are they stupid!?? Normally if you have sex unprotected it’s what happens!!! Kerry was desperate for a third so fake!!!

Wozza if you so didn’t want a third you should have wrapped it up!!!

Man their stupid!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because it ' only happened once so we didn't believe it was likely 'hope she teaches her daughter's better ...

Reactions: 3
Did they not go to school only takes one sperm to get through that egg!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄 damn people are so thick!!!!

If warren really didn’t want anymore children why didn’t he get a vasectomy. Surely he knows that if you go in with no protection then it’s extremely likely you’re gonna create a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The vlogs leading up to getting pregnant with Roma, Kerry kept going on about a 3rd baby and even adoption. You could tell it was all her and Warren didn't want a 3rd. They both really should have sat and had a proper conversation about it rather than Infront of the camera. Have a feeling Kerry tried to get pregnant without letting on to Warren (though it takes 2 so not all her fault) and in the reaction video she comes across very much like 'wtf have I done' whether that was genuine or so it could look to Warren that it was an accident.

Either way feel so sorry for that little one ever having to see that.

Reactions: 8
I had the same feeling too. I think quite a lot of people did as someone said something to her at the time of that video, it looks like she tricked him.
Whether she told him she wasn't ovulating or something, only he knows why he didn't use a condom but it seems a bit iffy to me.

Funny thing is since Roma has been born she has gone completely down hill
She was coping with two kids
She can not handle that third child
She has become rude as well since having 3

Oh and hi Kerry

• Haha
I think she'd do much better if she got some friends to go out with. It must feel like groundhog day for her and she is always at home on her own or with her mum or wazzas mum 🤷‍♀️ looking online at what she doesn't have and other people's lives.
If she wasn't so rude, I'd almost feel sorry for her.

She sounds panicked! I am not surprised. It was a tiny living room to begin with. I imagine it rammed to the ceiling. I think she'll have another breakdown before it's finished.

I agree - imagine poor Roma growing up and seeing this as her parents reaction to being pregnant with her. Poor child.
Trouble is it’s spoken about in the internet , they can never hide it now!

Kerry sounds rather bitter in her Instagram stories in regards to seeing some other youtubers on posters in a shop.

It was just the "well done girls" part which sounded off. As if to say "not me, again.."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.