Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why put yourself online then Kerry!!! If you can’t handle people giving you their opinions without having a paddy and being rude!!! Seriously just get a ‘normal’ job! Oh no she’s far to lazy to do that!! Just keeping have kids so you don’t have too!!! Then complain about how tired and how hard you work!!
Also does she ever think that maybe the amount off coffee she has a day might be explaining why Roma doesn't seep!!! She’s always drinking the stuff!!!! Poor Roma probably buzzing her head of on caffeine!! She prob suffer with caffeine withdrawal symptoms when she stops breastfeeding!! But Kerry will prob won’t stop until Roma’s 5!!

Reactions: 8
Why put yourself online then Kerry!!! If you can’t handle people giving you their opinions without having a paddy and being rude!!! Seriously just get a ‘normal’ job! Oh no she’s far to lazy to do that!! Just keeping have kids so you don’t have too!!! Then complain about how tired and how hard you work!!
Also does she ever think that maybe the amount off coffee she has a day might be explaining why Roma doesn't seep!!! She’s always drinking the stuff!!!! Poor Roma probably buzzing her head of on caffeine!! She prob suffer with caffeine withdrawal symptoms when she stops breastfeeding!! But Kerry will prob won’t stop until Roma’s 5!!
I’m sure the amount of coffee she drinks probably contributes to the ‘migraines’ she has too 🙄

Reactions: 6
Kerrys weird because SHES the one who WANTS an insta worthy house!!
She put everything and everyone last over this range cooker and breakfast bar and American fridge, all for Instagram 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Kerrys weird because SHES the one who WANTS an insta worthy house!!
She put everything and everyone last over this range cooker and breakfast bar and American fridge, all for Instagram 🙄🙄
And quite literally created an Instagram account for her new house 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And quite literally created an Instagram account for her new house 😆
And...Weird Kezza is the one who was going on about Pinterest inspired kitchens and showing us pantry doors in the right colour blue. Kezza is the one who only in the past couple of days has put up the random Instagram kitchen, that looks nothing like hers on her account. Yes, these people are weird! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Tbh anyone that uses a robot Hoover that doesn't pick up anything is weird to me 🤷

And people who put their kids all over social media 🤦‍♀️

And what sort of odd ball shares where they'll be every minute of the day?

And, what sort of weirdo begs for freebies on social media, buys followers, and pretends that filming a 20 minute video every week of their kids and sorting washing out is actual work?!

Yeah, we're the weird ones. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Where have they been today anyway?? Not a single post at all from either account!!! Hmm very strange 🤔

😂😂😂😂

Or imagine, breakdowns because the kitchen came ruined/doesn't fit/parts missing /house fell down when trying to fit it

• Haha
😂😂😂😂

Or imagine, breakdowns because the kitchen came ruined/doesn't fit/parts missing /house fell down when trying to fit it
Or the kitchen didn’t come at all... and they’ve been bull shitting all this time hahahaha

Reactions: 2
Shes lost 15518 views on social blade anyone know which vlogs shes been deleting

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Shes lost 15518 views on social blade anyone know which vlogs shes been deleting
Just had a look (don't judge I'm up with an unsettled newborn and trying to keep myself awake, not normally sad enough to look at these things at 4:30 in the morning 😆) she has taken down the early videos that were being discussed on this thread, the Sunday Roast and Flat Tour etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just had a look (don't judge I'm up with an unsettled newborn and trying to keep myself awake, not normally sad enough to look at these things at 4:30 in the morning 😆) she has taken down the early videos that were being discussed on this thread, the Sunday Roast and Flat Tour etc.
Haha difinative proof she has been reading here. Those were up for all those years, as soon as we talk about them... Gone.
I thought she said she wasn't going to read here on her and wozzas Q & A video 🙄
Guess she can't help herself

I’m really looking forward to seeing the finished kitchen tour followed swiftly by endless vlogs showing the kitchen trashed and covered in grease. If I was as much of a slob as kerry, I’d be ashamed to show to anyone let alone on social media

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.