Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nothing annoys me more than someone who constantly complains about something yet does absolutley nothing to change or help the situation :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Baffled she put someone else's kitchen makeover on stories.
But there's is bigger and they value a table.
Really odd

Reactions: 1
Kerry should read that more carefully and see how long they took. Not rushing in. I think she believes theirs will be a similar transformation.

Reactions: 3
Kerry should read that more carefully and see how long they took. Not rushing in. I think she believes theirs will be a similar transformation.
Yes but they extended windows and sky lights make huge difference.
Why pick transformation thats not remotely similar.
Does she think her kitchens bigger than it is?

Kezza's eyes must have a rose tint to them, because I genuinely believe she thinks her house is bigger/better than it is 🤣 there's no way her kitchen will look anywhere near that.

She just needs to stop trying to emulate the big instagrammers/influencers/rich people, and say "We're re-doing our kitchen, but obviously we have a normal sized house and we have a budget" . That would go down way better!
She could even get some.good content then, like budgeting, how to get a good deal, or the best finance deals 🤷

Reactions: 9
Aw that photo on her home account actually looks ok. The art of deception😂, we all know all the shite is at the other end of the row of sofas😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Warrens stag stories were like a car crash. Can’t help but look even though it’s a disaster 😂 I don’t agree that when he’s not with the family he’s not a family man. What a load of tit. Your wife and kids should ALWAYS be your number 1 priority. Yes, I go out on the rare occasion, get pissed and have fun but my kids are always on my mind.
My own mother fell over when she was pissed and grazed half of her face a few weeks ago. I was angry and upset when I saw her, and I’m 31!! So god knows how those girls felt seeing their daddy like that!

Reactions: 4
Maybe she tidied since the vlog was an awful mess.
The kallax and the sofa layout stresses me out.

This comment made me chuckle. Devoted fan.
Mind you, she said sometimes she is a slave to cleaning. Kerry is a slave to dirt and mess!

Reactions: 2
Her saying t shirts she bought for roma on her insta stories look massive age 9-12 months. Your too used to your kids having clothes that are too small!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her saying t shirts she bought for roma on her insta stories look massive age 9-12 months. Your too used to your kids having clothes that are too small!
Sorry there's no way that child's 9-12
She looks 12 to 18 I have 1 year old smaller and I'm buying 12 to 18.

That’s what I thought, she seems to like them skin tight clothes that are far too short. They didn’t look too big at all. Would love to see what they actually look like on!

Maybe she tidied since the vlog was an awful mess.
The kallax and the sofa layout stresses me out.

This comment made me chuckle. Devoted fan.
omg if she thinks kerrys house is tidy then id hate to see hers :oops:

Reactions: 4
I think she just showed the tops to make it seem like Roma is standing on her own.

That picture they put on their trainer Instagram stories. If it was kerry or waz, they should take its advice too and quit moaning

I think she just showed the tops to make it seem like Roma is standing on her own.

I didn't see that before but your right!

Oh can you imagine 🤢 definitely think Warren is the ‘what happens on tour stays on tour’ type of guy (if he could actually pull that is)
Oh I definitely 100% know that he has cheated on Kerry!! You can just tell

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.