Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'What a ridiculous move to block me on Twitter because I liked a tweet that doesn't agree with you totally
You've lost another follower well done
Maybe if these influencers told the truth they would have more followers
Wish you luck on your journey even if it's going no where 😂🤣

Youve made a real turn in the last six months
Bitter, rude and Boring!
And you don't like it as all your being called out on it'

She has seen it but has not responded

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh dear is she mad she's been called out.
Caught up on last 2 vlogs
What's the leak? Why which rooms did it effect upstairs and the lounge?
Does she know how much a whole ceiling is to have plastered least 500.
When they getting it plastered?
Passive aggressive end the haters will love this and be happy.

Why can't warren mow/strim the lawn and take rubble to dump.
I thought they would focus on getting garden bit tidied and safer ready for summer holidays.
Seems roma has 2 feeding seats.
I got seriously twitchy watching her sat there mashed quiche all over her hands and throwing mashed raspberries in beige carpet floor.
Poundland sell a baby drop cloth for quid.
The girls eating on sofa can imagine mashed dropped food on fabric sofa.
Where's the play kitchen
The Ikea kallax unit still a mess I mean why least buy some canves boxes they really cheap.
Warren sitting trying to work surrounded by mess and screaming kids.
The lounge looked more dire than usual.

It's lovely she does activities and plays with her kids.
But eliminate your stress
Declutter and have concealed toy storage.
Have small eating corner with table and chairs even vinyl table cloth underneath.
That way she can quick sweeping pan and brush and Hoover in 1 area where as right now she must have Hoover all over and Hoover and destain carpet and sofa which create a more work for her.
Also her sat down robot Hoover then shows floor with bits on.

I'm sure finished tidy decorated bedrooms and better routine mean the kids would sleep better.
Not having 1 room tidy to relax in or designated corner would stress me out.
The kitchen fit might drive her to run off to hotel again.
She doesnt help herself. Own up to mistakes.
Listen to some good advice and what followers are saying.
We all suggested ways make her life easier/ save money/ suggest different order of priorities that may make her life easier.
I really do feel sorry for her every room is chaos.

Reactions: 4
You’re wasting your time feeling sorry for Kerry, she won’t help herself. She’s too stubborn and would rather back her vile husband than ask him to help her sort the house out.

Reactions: 2
In my mind I do wonder if she acts a dick just to give us something to chat about?! Because surely nobody can actually get on like this?

Reactions: 3
I’ve never looked on her twitter before. This really got me - her job isn’t a U.K. mummy vlogger, she is a U.K. “mummy influencer”

She actually states it is her ‘job’ to influence mothers. Does she not understand how shady that is?! Her entire purpose in work is to influence mothers in to buying things? It’s disgusting when you see it written like that.
80320BCD-9753-4B99-A13D-0218BAF3492B.png

Reactions: 3
Boohoo
Sleep train the child then ... Or stop moaning
She can’t .... she’s not got a cot she could safely leave her in. As you all know she’s a child prodigy and will be walking any day now, and all they have for her is a little bed aide crib she could fall out of if she was actually awake in it, it must be why she goes running up there when she wakes up. Another instance where they’ve done a stellar job of providing the basics for their children.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does that mean she’s just putting her down in their bed?

• Wow
Boohoo
Sleep train the child then ... Or stop moaning
She seems to think the only way to get the baby to sleep or back to sleep is to stick her boob in its mouth, clearly no idea what else to do. If Wozza were to go to her she would soon learn to settle without it, Roma associates her mum with being fed so now it’s all she wants when her mum is there. That’s also why she is feeding throughout the night, co-sleeping without a nightie on is equivalent to a teenager at a free bar! Nothing wrong with it if you’re happy to do it but stop moaning about it and being such a martyr. My daughter was exclusively breastfeeding fed, wouldn’t take a bottle or dummy but by six months we put her in her own room and she quickly went from waking every hour or two to sometimes waking once a night, then a quick feed in her room and she would go back down til morning.

Change the record, Kerry. We’ve been hearing this tune for months. It’s boring now, nobody has any sympathy for you and your “poor me” act.

(And for the record I bf and cosleep and every time my baby stirs I stick a boob in her mouth. So I actually support her in doing those things. But I also don’t whinge about it as it’s the choice I’ve made and she should be the same! Can’t moan about the choices you’ve made!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I doubt they have made any attempts at getting Roma to sleep better, first on the list would have been a bleeping cot or cotbed. What the hell does Kerry expect if she has nowhere decent to sleep!

Reactions: 5
I breastfed till a year. I found that by 5/6 months, they had not only outgrown crib but they were unsettled/woken up by us and vice versa. They should have made siennnas room a priority and then moved Roma in with aria.

Reactions: 4
I breastfed till a year. I found that by 5/6 months, they had not only outgrown crib but they were unsettled/woken up by us and vice versa. They should have made siennnas room a priority and then moved Roma in with aria.
They had to put the fridge freezer, range cooker, kitchen and the stag do before their daughters bedrooms.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.