Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awhenny

VIP Member
I dont get the whole he is a family man most of the time so he is just letting off steam. He is a family man all of the time. You don't just forget about responsability cos you are on a stag. Yeah, let loose, have fun, get drunk etc but surely dont put yourself in dodgy situations? If it was kerry away and instagramming herself hammered, getting a tattoo, in a fight and going "missing" would he be as relaxed? Absolutely not!!
I hate this whole boys will be boys and thats just how us "lads" are whilst the woman has to always be the one to pick up the slack or is the "shrew" for voicing concern. He needs to fucking grow up as do his friends.

Also, yes its his personal page, but he heavily promotes the "family" vlog life and fucking channel mum. He should perhaps have considered how his behaviour can affect his wife's business aamd the opportunites he gets by clinging onto her coat tails. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's really bothering me that Kerry is portraying that she has had such a successful breastfeeding journey with Roma but yet in 2 videos it's clear there's a Tommee Tippee prep machine and a tin of formula on the counter.

Why not just be honest with your viewers, especially seeing as she recently posted a breastfeeding video (supposedly for supporting her viewers that are interested in that) and there was absolutely no mention of her combination feeding. Just seems a bit sneaky to me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
What’s the betting the wine rack ends up stuffed with all sorts of random crap like the Kallax in the living room? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

fireflies

VIP Member
I'm on no way trying to steer or lead the thread.
Merely expressing my opinion.
Can we lay off being critical of how the kids look doesn't seem fair.
All kids are pretty in their own way.
It's not their fault they have weird idiot parents who don't buy them clothes that fit.

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Just caught up with the vlog

🤣🤣🤣🤣 at her subtitling Roma to say “I did it” is Kerry actually the stupidest person on planet Earth? Roma did not, in a month of Sunday’s when hell has frozen over and filled with flying pigs, say that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
You can be pro choice, pro every woman having their own choice, but still not want to have an abortion yourself.

Blondie

VIP Member
No, she'd rather moan on Instagram about "mum shaming" like she has done in her latest photo!
This has only come off the back of that video where shes letting them children play with saws and people told her how dangerous it not only looked, but was!
Its not mum shaming if someone is putting kids in harms way and someone says something. Bet she's sat there now with gin in her hand reading all this, posting on Instagram what a victim she is. She needs to have a long hard look at herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She would go to bed with the children not sit up and make a point of drinking gin if she was really up all night.
Hoooollld on a sec - I’ve never clicked this before. She has a drink and yet she still says she co sleeps- that’s one of the key things not to do when co sleeping. I bed share and wouldn’t dream of having a glass of gin before bed. I’ve never thought of that before.

• Wow

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Warren is milking that football match for all it’s worth....constant photos on his insta...daily

He must think he’s an athlete now. The dads all looked Fit enough in their kits, I’ll give them that.....then along cane Warren, wobbling along, bulging out of the footie shirt.

• Haha
  • Sick

Boobooboo

I think your right and Kerry is clearly pro abortion from the pictures she was posting on Instagram so my question is why didn't she have one if that was the case? She couldn't manage with 2 children. She can't say shes pro abortion when she KNEW her husband didn't want another baby AT ALL. I bet her told her to get one.
She didn't think about him at all. I reckon he does resent the situation
Being pro choice is very different to making a decision to have an abortion in circumstances such as hers. Also, she was quite open about wanting a third. Quite shocked by this comment tbh.

Reactions: 15

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
They got the keys in February and they have achieved next to nothing in that house.
I don't think it's very fair to say they have achieved next to nothing. They have already managed to demolish half of it, only another half to go. Should be done byAugust at this rate! 😂

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Oh my god that pose 😂 yes, such a dick

He looks ridiculous, it’s so staged. He can’t pull it off he just looks awkward and feminine at the same time!

Reminds me of a giant,overgrown toddler waiting for mummy to collect him from pre school!

• Haha
  • Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Both girls probably staring in to space wondering how the hell they will survive to teenagers with two imbecilic parents.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
My husband has been on many stag dos over the years both at home and abroad. He has got very drunk on some of them but he has never got into a fight, broke his nose, got a dodgy tattoo, had his phone or wallet stolen or woken up in a different hotel and as far as I know neither have his friends. So no Wozza, it’s not what happens unless you are a slobby chavvy lout.
Imagine being married to Jay from the Inbetweeners...that must be Kerry right now. For all her shopping at Waitrose, flashing the Range Rover keys and over pronunciation...all undone by Wozza on the stag do wiv da ladz! 🙈

• Haha
I'm sorry but her child is 9 months old, surely she can be left a brief time without being held? Not like she is a newborn baby 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jedoc

I cant get over the baby voice in the Sunday Roast video.
What (and i can not stress this enough) the fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14