Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like someone's been called out on Insta.

Reactions: 5
Go Messiah! bout time too

That range cooker is black.... I hate black and navy together but she said cream version may look too yellow next to cream cupboards

So it’s a normal cream kitchen then

Go Messiah! bout time too

That range cooker is black.... I hate black and navy together but she said cream version may look too yellow next to cream cupboards

So it’s a normal cream kitchen then
So cream with navy herringbone tiles and the brass fittings and black range?!
Not the Pinterest look she wanted then? :(

Reactions: 2
He’s also commented on the tweet itself
Kerry will probably delete it. Lord forbid anyone question these Instagramamas. If you are transparent about your Ads and label things correctly...you are doing things by the book and everyone has respect for you, even if they are not buying what you are selling.

Reactions: 3
Lol, the dramatic responses of how he was "attacked". Nothing about the drunken, loutish behaviour though🤦‍♀️
He probably told her he was attacked for sympathy / so he wouldn’t get in trouble. Probably just fell flat on his bloody face cos he was so pissed! I would be fuming if my husband did that. I would also have been very worried but Kerry just laughing it off and justifying it in her stories (though personally I think that was just a front - unless you were extremely thick/uneducated, how could you not be furious with him - through worry if nothing else)

Looks like someone's been called out on Insta.

I would’ve thought she’d get a slapped wrist from channel mum for tweeting this to? She really is thick, why would you tweet this??!! 🤣

Last edited:
Kerry is maybe the only one who said this publicly.
However I try to engage with influencers in a polite and positive way as I think debate is important.
The majority don't want to debate even it's delete question block and maybe rant about trolls even if asking a polite question.

I did get 1 response back from a small infleuencer because she engages and listened to what I had to say and hopefully room on board what I had to say unfair to name.
Basically #AD gets less engagment than a non AD.
That the American influencers don't have to declare.
That people are so negative and ubsupportive of A.D..
I said I wasn't if it's well done/ properly declared and spaced out with organic content and it's a good fit I would give it a like.
I think they all being deliberately sneaky to boost engagment figures.
I remember Mrs Meldrum asking people watch the Cadbury egg vlog.
Amber and the wild wanted feedback over Lego.
Why Ash mama Reid dident say all but curtains were free.
After warren being so transparent about blue stone last weekend after she's wrote that.
What A.D. has she done lately.
She's declared the tiles as gifted.

I don't understand why she's not mad about the stag.

Any one know where she brought the range cooker from?

Reactions: 1
Clearly Kerry doesn’t understand that when people find out a video etc is an ad which is undeclared, it makes them annoyed and less likely to watch next time. If it’s an ad of something relevant to me I would watch anyway. But all these money hungry women take anything going so it’s not relevant to them or the followers they have brought in with their “normal” postings. And that makes people feel disillusioned and .... create tattle.

And the tweet is gone!
The tweet is gone but the tit still goes on.
Channel mum won't care it's not 1st time one of their creators mislead or did not declare.

Despite deletion it's in here and on Insta for all too see.

She has stop running off to Twitter.
Can't face the heat on Insta.

Reactions: 2
Does she really think if she removes the evidence, it ceases to exist? There are screenshots, it's been quoted by other users with largish followings, it doesn't just go away! Enter into open conversation and you might gain some respect.She is as bad as Donald Trump, she will be shouting 'fake news' next!

Reactions: 4
She's ridiculous basically saying it's ok to break the rules so they do better !!
How about oh I don't know get a bleeping job outside YouTube !

Pmsl because I liked a comment that didn't agree with her
Wtf is wrong with these people they need calling out!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
How about tomorrow i start breaking the law in my job. I will stop doing data protection with people, break the law and see what happens to me. Just because these vloggers are not in a real workplace they think they are above the law.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.