Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's not having navy cupboards, what colour will they be? White? And what work top do we think she's going to go for with those tiles?

Can any one else not access their instas? Have I been blocked?

It’s saying “user cannot be found”, but can still access the home account. I don’t follow their personal ones.

Reactions: 1
Can any one else not access their instas? Have I been blocked?

It’s saying “user cannot be found”, but can still access the home account. I don’t follow their personal ones.
congratulations you've been blocked

• Wow
Reactions: 7
congratulations you've been blocked
😱 I don’t even follow them?! I “liked” the comment we discussed earlier from someone saying was Kerry not annoyed at warren and that’s all the interaction I’ve had with them. I wonder if they blocked everyone who liked any of those comments.

😱 I don’t even follow them?! I “liked” the comment we discussed earlier from someone saying was Kerry not annoyed at warren and that’s all the interaction I’ve had with them. I wonder if they blocked everyone who liked any of those comments.
I wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 2
Lol, the dramatic responses of how he was "attacked". Nothing about the drunken, loutish behaviour though🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That stag do was, without a doubt, one of the most cringe set of stories I’ve seen an ‘influencer’ post.
So much secondhand embarrassment it’s unreal.
Also, I know I’m old and boring, but I would be so fucked off if I was on holiday and that set of dickheads were in my hotel.

Reactions: 13
That stag do was, without a doubt, one of the most cringe set of stories I’ve seen an ‘influencer’ post.
Also, I know I’m old and boring, but I would be so fucked off if I was on holiday and that set of dickheads were in my hotel.
I would be raging too. You just know they would have been perving over all the women as well, thinking they r gods gift🤢

Reactions: 1
My mum and dad has a bad flight recently with a group of guys exactly like this. These fellas think they are hilarious, everyone else thinks they are dicks. They don’t care about anyone else round them. Can’t imagine dumb and dumber would be happy if people were acting like that when they were away as a family

But as long as they had fun and warren got his break 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I would be raging too. You just know they would have been perving over all the women as well, thinking they r gods gift🤢
Oh can you imagine 🤢 definitely think Warren is the ‘what happens on tour stays on tour’ type of guy (if he could actually pull that is)

• Sick
Bet nobody would be looking sideways at him but her cover it up with a whole faithful to Kerry act.

Don’t think he would ever be unfaithful, he hasn’t the brains to juggle more than one simpering idiot at a time.

Here’s our one chance to see the range cooker looking nice. Give it a week or two being used and it will be crusty and skanky before you know it

Reactions: 3
My mum and dad has a bad flight recently with a group of guys exactly like this. These fellas think they are hilarious, everyone else thinks they are dicks. They don’t care about anyone else round them. Can’t imagine dumb and dumber would be happy if people were acting like that when they were away as a family

But as long as they had fun and warren got his break 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope your parents are ok now. It’s exactly idiots like Warren and co, who might be nice enough ‘family men’ but a few drinks and the ‘lads on tour’ attitude...any argument can escalate to horror stories. It’s sad and pathetic these louts have no respect for others trying to enjoy their holiday.

Reactions: 2
She’s put in her caption she’s missed pasta but didn’t she say she makes spaghetti Bolognese in the slow cooker 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
How amazing would it be if the cooker didn’t fit in the chimney breast?! It looks huge, I dunno why they need that? They aren’t really in to cooking so why do they need a range at all?

• Haha
my moneys on some foreign women flirting with them and luring them into being robbed when they thought they were getting lucky :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.