Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get the whole he is a family man most of the time so he is just letting off steam. He is a family man all of the time. You don't just forget about responsability cos you are on a stag. Yeah, let loose, have fun, get drunk etc but surely dont put yourself in dodgy situations? If it was kerry away and instagramming herself hammered, getting a tattoo, in a fight and going "missing" would he be as relaxed? Absolutely not!!
I hate this whole boys will be boys and thats just how us "lads" are whilst the woman has to always be the one to pick up the slack or is the "shrew" for voicing concern. He needs to bleeping grow up as do his friends.
exactly! it's toxic masculinity at it's finest and the double standard is unreal. If that's the life he wanted he shouldn't have married and had 3 kids so young. I'd be showing my husband the door. 'missing' I mean imagine he was really hurt or something? wazza is just making a joke of his idiotic, always hammered mate. it's tragic!

Reactions: 4
My husband is going on a stag do in September and I very much doubt they will behave like that. However, I am not going on the Hen Party. I was invited but couldn't afford the £200 price tag attached (I also don't know the bride particularly well, although my husband is best mates with the stag and have been since school - it's the 2nd wife also). I also won't be attending the wedding as its on a Friday (school day) and no children allowed.

Reactions: 2
The person commenting on her Instagram was really polite andrespectful in her comments (possibly a secret Tattler?) but straight away Kerry goes into arsey defensive mode. And all the other idiots leaping to her defence also 🙄 it’s actually quite rude, the comment wasn’t addressed to them so butt out! it was raising valid concerns and giving good advice about the potential impact on their business. If only these morons (not just the Conways) would actually listen to the so called negative feedback they’d all do a lot better

Because barely anyone responds on her Twitter

The comment wasn't even rude ! It was constructive criticism
She's made her self look even worse
Well done Kerry!

Reactions: 6
She’s so thick!!! Why would you write these we all now know that you obviously don’t always right ad when your meant to!!
Pisses me off that so many influences lie about ads just because of this reason!!!
B00C1FBB-00B0-413E-A97E-D8600B39113E.jpeg

Reactions: 4
My husband has been part of the bridal party for a few friends of his and I don’t know the brides well enough (or at all in one case) to be invited to a hen party. She may not know the girl very well
Usually the best man would be a best friend, I would find it very odd if I didn’t know the bride of the stag if my husband was to be best man 🤔

“He isn’t a family man when he isn’t with his family”

So does that mean he isn’t a married man when he isn’t with his wife and could shag all round him(should he find someone with poor enough taste to take him?!) What a load of bollocks. Once you have a family you are a family man. That’s the choice you make having kids and a wife.

All the 😂 and 🤷🏻‍♀️ REALLY pisses me off. It’s so rude and dismissive.

Also...

ONE WEEK UNTIL THE KITCHEN. I imagine it will be an excellent few weeks watching her freak out about things. Well I’m hoping 🙊🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
“He isn’t a family man when he isn’t with his family”

So does that mean he isn’t a married man when he isn’t with his wife and could shag all round him(should he find someone with poor enough taste to take him?!) What a load of bollocks. Once you have a family you are a family man. That’s the choice you make having kids and a wife.

All the 😂 and 🤷🏻‍♀️ REALLY pisses me off. It’s so rude and dismissive.

Also...

ONE WEEK UNTIL THE KITCHEN. I imagine it will be an excellent few weeks watching her freak out about things. Well I’m hoping 🙊🙊
Can’t stand the 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ All the time, it’s like she has nothing better to say

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

We all know this kitchen isn’t getting fitted anytime soon. I wonder what the delay will be??

• Haha
Is anyone really expecting the kitchen to look decent? The rest of the house has had cowboys let loose on it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.