Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old even is Warren? 40 ISH?
Nah, he’s only like 30 I think. 😳 I think he’s seen the number 30 on someone’s door & went with it.
He looks like he’s at least mid 40s, flabby, bald, overweight, bad teeth...not a lot going for him really. 🤮
Kerry, put your scrawny nekkid body away ffs! 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, I'd never have put it him at only a year older than me, and younger than my husband!
Warren gives me the ick factor, he's so cringe and actually makes me quite uncomfortable.

Kezza thinks she's Angelina Jolie sprawling about the bed surrounded by kids, when in fact she just looks like a twit!
What is wrong with them, why are they such try hards!?

Reactions: 8
Omg that makes him younger than me 🤯🤯 he must've had a hard paper round !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys these comments have made me howl tonight! I think just reading a load in one go about how horrendous they are 😂

In fairness warren has lost a lot of weight. Still wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole though.

I have unfollowed him so didn’t see the stories but seriously? They let the girls wander round that tit hole kitchen alone? Unstable walls, kitchen appliances piled on top of one another... so safe...

Reactions: 10
Her instagram posts make me laugh. Inner self of Kerry Conway:
Quick! Get on google and find a random quote from someone i've never heard of in order to justify the state that things are in because of our own doing!
Rite o:ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she not wear socks?! Surely faux leather boots would make your feet sweaty not to mention feel gross.

• Sick
Really plugging Channel Mum. It's cringe. Must have been begging them for any type of work since it's been very dry on the flogging front(y)
She needs to ditch the winged eyeliner.
The aim is to go for the feline cat eye look. Not make your already droopy eyes look even more droopy:LOL:
She really wants to help people by documenting this mental health bang wagon, i.e. she desperately needs content and clicks on her channel and this is an easy fix. It'll be a "long journey" so it should keep the £ coming until people get sick of her constant droning on and on about it.
She doesn't like "opening up" and admitting things aren't ok and yet she was alright admitting their sex life was tit and flogging the infamous sex boosting cereal:LOL:
The "issue" hasn't gotten better since the hotel weekend because she's back in the dump and can't stand it. But as she said, showing her real life tip "isn't hurting anyone, it's childhood". Oh boy... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she filmed that in their hallway?!
“Get my life back on track” - really? You’ve had a few down days and a runaway. Let’s not exaggerate things. You’re not in an alley shooting heroin in to your eyeballs or anything.

And the bit about a messy house and mismatched clothes - could that be for our benefit?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she filmed that in their hallway?!
“Get my life back on track” - really? You’ve had a few down days and a runaway. Let’s not exaggerate things. You’re not in an alley shooting heroin in to your eyeballs or anything.

And the bit about a messy house and mismatched clothes - could that be for our benefit?!
I thought it must be in the hallway, as that's where they put the kallax unit. How funny, the only place she can sit down and film is the hallway!!??

I think it was defo a sly hit at this website saying the mismatched clothes is because they chose their own outfits. My three year old wanted to wear shorts to nursery last week, I didnt let her.....its quite easy to say no, that doesn't go or isn't right for the weather today.

Reactions: 4
Really plugging Channel Mum. It's cringe.
This was my thoughts as soon as they have no content, they have to find something to plug.

Channel mum give topic ideas. And hey presto! CONTENT without any relation to that subject.
It’s a bit like the shite they try to flog their subscribers which are gifted.

I’ve taken to hiding some of my eldest’s clothes or she would wear the same two outfits on repeat. My favourite line is “it’s still in the wash”

Definitely speaks volumes about the state of their home that the best place to film is in front of a Kallax in the hall. Surprised she didn’t set herself up in the pantry tbh.

• Haha
I think if children want to choose their own clothes they should be allowed to have their own choices and opinions sometimes. But clothes that are far to small for them shouldn't be in their wardrobe for them to choose from 🙄 give the girls a choice out of 2 pairs of leggings and 2 tops. They are still expressing their choices and independence without allowing them to look totally ridiculous

Reactions: 12
I think if children want to choose their own clothes they should be allowed to have their own choices and opinions sometimes. But clothes that are far to small for them shouldn't be in their wardrobe for them to choose from 🙄 give the girls a choice out of 2 pairs of leggings and 2 tops. They are still expressing their choices and independence without allowing them to look totally ridiculous
Just what I was thinking - sienna looks like she’s in an age 2 dress and what’s with the dark ugly boots!!!

Yes that dress is way too short for sienna.

And why have they got Roma “standing up”? It looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
It's all for Instagram pictures 🙄 i know a woman like that always making her children pose and stage them so she can get a good picture for Instagram.
Never a natural, normal picture oh no!

Something is wrong with her. Its ok making them smile but staging them for pictures I'm not sure. I think it will lead to perfectionism with them in the future. Unable to take a normal picture, they will never be happy with because doing staged pictures is all they've been used to.

Sienna definitely needs new clothes, its like a bloody mini dress! Not a good look on a 6 year old.

And those boots they are both wearing, they were gifted and i think its the only pair of footwear they own, (except wellies and school shoes).

Kerry treats them girls just like she is, never buys anything new unless its got holes in or been given to her.

I do think she likes a bargain but also they are genuinely cash poor. All the money goes on unnecessary stuff in my opinion and monthly finance. The word priorities springs to mind again!

That dress is so short I would never let my little girl walk around in that, maybe wear trousers or leggings with it instead and let it be a top if their that short for cash! And poor Roma she doesn’t look happy with that pose!! 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That pose poor Roma but knowing the Conway girls she will be ‘walking’ soon prob can already stand!! 😂🙄

• Haha
Its so stupid when she can't even crawl 🤦‍♀️
Trying to keep up with the jones! Shes not got the right age gap to do so!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.