Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little birdy told me that the prev landlord is not giving their deposit back because of the state they left the house.. LOL why doesn’t that surprise me

Reactions: 7
A little birdy told me that the prev landlord is not giving their deposit back because of the state they left the house.. LOL why doesn’t that surprise me
Not at all surprised. Firstly she had even mentioned stains on carpets etc, but when they had the rug doctor they never seemed to use it in the rental house. Secondly they moved out in such a rush, I’m sure marks etc on the walls, and no mention of cleaning the old house - I imagine it was a state 🤮

Reactions: 5
Also not surprised if that's the case re the deposit. Let's be honest, we've all seen her attempts at cleaning and they leave a lot to be desired.
Still can't get over the fact that the day they were moving there was still tit piled everywhere, nothing boxed up 🤦‍♀️ they were all just running in and out of that house, with no care or consideration. Bet there's marks on the walls and carpets, and bet it's filthy.
That bathroom never saw more than a Dettol wipe!

Reactions: 4
I’ve been hovering for a while over the Conway threads, but can’t keep quiet anymore! Warren’s stories are driving me insane! The one yesterday evening when he had Sienna singing about Kerry being supermum...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been hovering for a while over the Conway threads, but can’t keep quiet anymore! Warren’s stories are driving me insane! The one yesterday evening when he had Sienna singing about Kerry being supermum...
My favourite bit in that song was “baby feeding”

Yes. Well done on feeding your baby. Other mums just let ‘em starve.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God her insta is so tit at the moment, shes literally putting up anything to keep engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know, she's got nothing!

I am just waiting for the house updates because its so hilarious

Just looked at her Twitter and no wonder she never gets any work.
First of all nobody ever likes her stuff and second of all shes pretty rude.
Someone posted looking for travel vloggers and you can see her reply "still 😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄" with loads of laughing faces and eye rolling. Shes a rude woman!! I wouldn't give her work

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know, she's got nothing!

I am just waiting for the house updates because its so hilarious

Just looked at her Twitter and no wonder she never gets any work.
First of all nobody ever likes her stuff and second of all shes pretty rude.
Someone posted looking for travel vloggers and you can see her reply "still 😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄" with loads of laughing faces and eye rolling. Shes a rude woman!! I wouldn't give her work
i bet thats the person who kerry was planning to work with and they said they found someone to do it for free then warren ranted on twitter about it.
they probs didnt find someone else it was jusst a polite way to say your crap we no longer want to work with you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
That is so rude. Who does she think she is?! The way she speaks (or comes across I should maybe say) to people in comments on insta etc, she is such a cow🐄 thinks she knows best and everyone else is an idiot.

Ironic considering she isn’t exactly topping the IQ league

“There ya go girls put ya swimming costumes on and get in the bath, ive got some tit slime to advertise” is that her effort?! To be honest i watch them waiting for the next bloody problem, pure entertainment. It sounds harsh, but she does come across as a rude obnoxious cow bag.

Reactions: 7
"Mapped my walk and it's 4 miles a day to get the girls too and from school"

It's not bleeping TOO you dumb cow. She always writes "what are you up too this weekend?" as well. Does my head in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not harsh at all. Totally spot on.

That jelly bath thing costs like 3 quid. Not worth staging the scene for Instagram pic for it. Scraping the barrel

I’m sorry but it looked messy as duck to me 😂
But maybe it’s because I literally HATE any sort of slime with a passion. Worst thing ever invented lol

I love the gelli baff and slime stuff, but we do it in trays and tubs, not the actual bath. It would be carnage!

The girls sitting eating lunch on a dirty rug in that hole of a kitchen, with the dog all round them 🤢🤢🤢 surely they can’t even eat properly? So awkward to use your knife and fork when it’s on the floor. I don’t know how they can live like that. It’s shocking.

• Sick
Thing is, if her and Warren want to eat off their knees, fine. Get the kids a little table? B & M do a kids table for £5.99 and the chairs are like £2! Easy to shift out of the way when not in use. Would even fit in the pantry.

They had a wee table in the old house, what happened to it? And where does sienna do her homework as well? I know every family is different but no way could I have my kids eating on the floor and nowhere to concentrate on homework (my eldest is same age as sienna, so I know homework is only a few minutes each day, but still we do it at the kitchen table to get in to good habits)

Reactions: 5
Kerry said aria broke the chair leg or something off that crayola table. I think it could have screwed back in but shes probably thrown it away.
There is no table for homework. No table for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Nowhere quiet away from the living room for Sienna to go to her own space.
Nowhere to sit expect the sofas or the floor.

We have rightly pointed out she could buy a cheap cooker or a travel hob or even a halogen oven! A small table and chairs, a folding table and chairs, a kids table and chairs! But no....
They have spent money on themselves with a bed from Next, a Kettle and toaster from Next, a weekend hotel stay and a Range Rover on rather expensive monthly finance. Its just mind blowing. I can't even find words to describe

• Wow
Also, no wonder no one wants to bloody work with her, that gelli baff thing was a right tit show! The green stuff clearly didn't work as it didn't turn to slime at all, then next shot she's used the purple stuff instead 😂😂

Kerry said aria broke the chair leg or something off that crayola table. I think it could have screwed back in but shes probably thrown it away.
There is no table for homework. No table for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Nowhere quiet away from the living room for Sienna to go to her own space.
Nowhere to sit expect the sofas or the floor.

We have rightly pointed out she could buy a cheap cooker or a travel hob or even a halogen oven! A small table and chairs, a folding table and chairs, a kids table and chairs! But no....
They have spent money on themselves with a bed from Next, a Kettle and toaster from Next, a weekend hotel stay and a Range Rover on rather expensive monthly finance. Its just mind blowing. I can't even find words to describe
I think the words are... Selfish, thick , twunt

It's ridiculous isn't it. I genuinely wonder how they've survived life so far.

Gosh, see when you put it like that ⬆ All the tit they have bought and won’t even get a table for their kids to eat at. How selfish can you get. They should be ashamed of themselves

(But I bet you anything she would say “but the girls love eating on the floor, they think it’s a fun picnic 🤷🏻‍♀️“)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.