Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopping12

Just found “conwayclaneats”

I’m baffled... she’s used her main account to comment on the photos... some of the comments are questions to herself.

Kerry: yummy! Mac and cheese!
Conwayclaneats (aka Kerry): it was so good

Plate of tapas in Spain

Kerry: yummy
Conwayeat (aka Kerry) dinner?

She’s literally having a conversation with herself, bit mental if you ask me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She mentioned adoption a couple of times as well which he wasn’t up for either
I forgot about that. Imagine them having a home visit by social services.

“And this floor area is where we all eat together as a family. Most nights I cook from scratch, just a lemon chicken or whatever I have in that has lots of veggies. And this is where I stack my fridge, freezer and microwave so they are handy. And these holes in the chimney breast - did I mention I breast feed? - are from a little DIY project my husband is doing.“

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Blondie

VIP Member
That vlog annoyed me because she got some cute wrapped presents for Mothers day and not only does she not wait until Mother's day to open them with the kids, she opens them when they arnt even there to enjoy watching mummy open them!! She didn't even know if Sienna made that candle holder herself - well you would if she was there to see you open them you selfish swine!! She was just too excited to open them for a video 😠😠😠

Love the comments

Screenshot_20190407-143128__01__01__01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Laura12345

Omg this woman !!!! I went shopping a few days ago and went to Asda and kitted my 3 kids out with outfits each for around £50.. that included 3 tops, 3 bottoms and 3 jumpers oh and few pair of knickers and socks !! We have an american fridge freezer, complete waste of money the freezer section is shit but we can afford it. We recently bought a house ( a couple of years ago) and we are renovating / decorating one room at a time because we dont want to get in to debt.... we also didnt go on holiday last year for the same reason! Theres sensible and there is fucking dumb! Yeh lets get a massive fridge freezer but we cannot afford to buy our kids clothes, DICK HEADS!!!

Reactions: 18

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
First time ever? It’s not something to be proud of, most people have to do it from day 1.

Hang on a minute.
Who took the photo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Justreading

VIP Member
It's amazing, they're child geniuses, but their parents are too fucking stupid to own a dining table, or clean, or realise when their kids are wearing clothes 3 sizes too small!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ems88

Chatty Member
Saw on his insta they got another quote for kitchen and he put Kerry’s got to pick between kitchen and holiday!!!! Sorry what!!! Surely that shouldn’t even be a discussion!! If they pick holiday they are bloody stupid and selfish!!!!!

• Wow
M

Member 3652

Just seen what she’s wearing today! It’s hilarious!!!! I actually burst out laughing! 😂😂😂😂
Another thing that needs burning is that awful cardigan aria wears!

Let’s take a moment to admire the worst outfit I’ve ever seen her wear 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

eyespy

so warren has posted on instagram the girls brought them breakfast in bed but also leaving a mess for them to clean (not sure how he could tell in that dump) but how concerning the girls were in that dangerous kitche going through things alone anything could of fallen on them they make me so angry at their lack of thought of safety for their children :mad:

• Wow
She's really scraping the barrel for content now. And filming literally anything to pad out the videos to make them longer so she can earn that ad sense money!

Every video there's footage of :
Her about to talk to the camera and waiting for it to turn on/focus and looking gormless
-breastfeeding shot
-the children playing (which is fine but she puts too long a clip in,it's unnecessary)
- "so it's a bit later on now".. she ALWAYS does this!
- some footage of them all lined up on the sofa and Warren being a slob, then "So I'm going to end the vlog here"

Her editing is piss poor. Charlotte Louise Taylor is a bugger for over romanticising everything, but she has a serious skill for making the most mundane things look polished. If she inserts shots of the washing machine or kids playing, she plays music over it and doesn't linger too long.

Also, Kezza... Charlotte has 3 kids, her house isn't a shit hole, and they all wear clothes that fit!

• Haha

Ems88

Chatty Member
So only put one curtain pole up because they lost the fitting for the other one!! Of course in the shit tip house how they can find anything surprises me!! Then she said it’s ok one looks ok?? really does it Kerry I don’t think so!! Then she goes on to say prob won’t put up because we want shutters!! Right so when can you afford to get them!??? Surely putting curtains up would be the first priority!??? What the hell these two are a shambles!! Then She stands there talking brushing her face with a paint brush!! Who does that!! Also can we talk about how she hung them clothes on the line 😂🤦‍♀️!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sunset

This lot reminds me of someone who will be on “Can’t pay, we’ll take it away” soon

• Haha

Jedoc

Shes surprised Roma doesnt sleep yet shes on her third cough-ee by 12pm? Her milk is probably like rocket fuel

• Haha

Hazology

Chatty Member
Just saw on warrens insty, said he spent £48 on the machines in the amusements with nothing to show for it, fucking hell they could get a new wardrobe for the kids with that.
Priorities totally screwed, they look dirty and shabby. Dunno why they bother with trying to be a public figure😂 only thing they teach people is how NOT to be a parent.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sparkle_G

I think Kerry knows she’s no Kate Murnane or Mrs Meldrum - and I’m pretty sure that’s where the whole mental health/breakdown came from a few weeks ago. She’ll never be like them, her house will never be what she wants it to be. And she knows it. If she was just honest I think she’d do herself a huge favour. Charlotte Taylor was saying in a vlog recently that they want to extend and have a new kitchen and they are remortgaging to do it, taking their time, and making sure it’s affordable etc. Kerry would never say something like this, it’s like she sees it as a weakness. I think some cheap family meal ideas videos (like Kerry Whelpdale does), affordable kids clothing hauls, home makeover on a budget, money saving ideas etc would get her views, subs up etc. It’s not rocket science is it? Just videos that go honestly with your lifestyle instead of pretending to be something she’s not. What message is she giving to her viewers? If you can’t afford something just get a loan on it. Land Rover discovery (which could have just as easily been a cheaper, slightly older but reliable people carrier - oh the shame!), kitchen...and god knows what else. They must have so many direct debits going out each month!

• Heart