Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many defunct channels and accounts

How embarrassing

Their home channel is quiet now too. Bored with the ‘renovations’

Reactions: 3
They do get bored easily, don’t they? her channel has no real direction anymore, in my opinion. She has no unique selling point either, and I think they try out all these new angles but never stick to them because they aren’t really interested themselves.

If anyone follows the unmumsy mum, they are redoing their house and doing it slowly and steadily, and sensibly. It’s obviouslt something they are interested in and enjoy so makes the content engaging. The conways went in like (and with!) a sledgehammer then it’s just.... nothing.

Reactions: 5
Lol i bet Kerry is gutted shes not in the mother and baby mag!! 🤣

Just saw the latest vlog.... maybe thats why?! The content she puts out is shocking.

• Haha
Not only do they not have a fridge, they don't have a cooker either! The mind boggles how they thought it was a good idea to move in when it's in the state it is! They could have stayed in the rental for at least a month or two more until it was more livable. I also see that she can afford Estee Lauder double wear foundation when staying in the hotel for the weekend, afford a range rover even though it's on finance, Warren getting hideous albeit expensive tattoos and yet she admits in the latest food haul that they're constantly running out of snacks and Sienna is always complaining about it, i.e. she's hungry! Seriously, talk about priorities!

Reactions: 6
She didn’t look too upset in the hotel - full makeup & dressed as if she was going clubbing! 🙄

She didn’t look too upset in the hotel - full makeup & dressed as if she was going clubbing! 🙄
Yes what was she wearing? If I had a nervous breakdown and went to a hotel for a break from my kids, you know I’d be PJs or comfies all weekend in my despair. Certainly not a one shoulder ruffle top and a full face of make up....

How are seriously going to manage without an oven as a family of 5 until they can afford the range cooker she’s been lusting over... surely any oven would be better than trying to cook meals for a family in just a slow cooker and microwave.

I remember our oven broke when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter. Thank god the hob still worked but I was so hard coming up with meals every night and that was for only a week.

Any longer I would of gone insane

Reactions: 4
It’s absolute madness. A lot of the comments on her video are saying why not buy a camping stove type thing, which is a sensible idea. Or even a cheap second hand oven and stove off gumtree. Doubt they will though, as she’d have nothing to moan about then. Ever the martyr. There is no way I’d be able to live with a cooker.

I laughed in that video when she said she got lots of snacks as the girls are always hungry. Then it was “these are for us in the evening. These are nice with a coffee, these are better than having cake” and then one thing for the girls. (And considering her obsession with sugar and “bad” Food, she got them cereal bars... I’ve eaten them, they are sugar filled)

I think we were 10 seconds into that food haul before she mentioned sugar!

How do you think the spaghetti will turn out in the slow cooker?!

Why doesn't she just buy one of those portable stoves? They are only cheap or she can even buy one with an oven too for £60

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How do you think the spaghetti will turn out in the slow cooker?!
I am dying to know about this! 🤣 sounds distinctly unappetising, to say the least. But I am happy to be wrong if anyone has done it and can say it’s ok?!

I was just re-reading the comments on her insta post about the kitchen. Pretty much every one was shitting on it 😂 no wonder they haven’t posted on that account since!

Reactions: 1
On her house broken into video that happened 7 years ago a.k.a clickbait, someone suggested she speak to someone about it and she replied "i am hoping to get therapy about everything".

I think its interesting how shes said everything and not specifically about that incident. Wasn't that the reason she walked out for the weekend as i am still non the wiser as to what actually happened really.

Now its back to normal with food haul videos, i just don't understand 🤷‍♀️

In the hotel vlog she said that she doesn’t spend much time with Roma... out of all the girls I’d say sienna could perhaps do with a bit of her and mummy time, quality time just them two.

In the hotel vlog she said that she doesn’t spend much time with Roma... out of all the girls I’d say sienna could perhaps do with a bit of her and mummy time, quality time just them two.
Exactly, she used to do loads with her. Even when aria was small. But you barely see her sit down and play with her

Doesn’t spend much with Roma???? That baby is unhealthily attached to her 24/7

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t spend much with Roma???? That baby is unhealthily attached to her 24/7
I think she means quality time doing stuff. I actually feel a bit the same about my no3- she gets carted in school runs, to the park etc with the older two, and when it’s just her and me, I am running round like a look trying to do everything before the big two are back so I can focus on them. But she is only a baby so she also doesn’t give a tit 😂

It is weird how last week was a mental breakdown and this week it’s “I got baby corn, I got peas...”

How are seriously going to manage without an oven as a family of 5 until they can afford the range cooker she’s been lusting over... surely any oven would be better than trying to cook meals for a family in just a slow cooker and microwave
Hang on...there is no range already??
I only discovered Kerry and the clan through the thread on here, so watched a few videos/saw a few posts. I always thought she already had a range and needed to fit it in to the new house.
Is she hoping for a freebie, a range,a kitchen or just whatever she can get like Grabecca Selldrum? She might be waiting a while then and in the meantime it’s slow cooker culinary delights for her children.
I need more coffee before I can read anything else on here after this revelation!

Reactions: 7
Hang on...there is no range already??
I only discovered Kerry and the clan through the thread on here, so watched a few videos/saw a few posts. I always thought she already had a range and needed to fit it in to the new house.
Is she hoping for a freebie, a range,a kitchen or just whatever she can get like Grabecca Selldrum? She might be waiting a while then and in the meantime it’s slow cooker culinary delights for her children.
I need more coffee before I can read anything else on here after this revelation!
Yep, no range already! Previous houses were rented, so they had ovens included.
Thing is, you can get an oven pretty cheap from the likes of AO, my grans just broke and she managed 5 days without but it was getting her down because she couldn't afford a new one, I managed to get her one off AO for £200 delivered and it's decent!
She's not got kids either, so god knows how the Conways are managing.

Theres no way I could manage without a cooker. Slow cookers are great, but not for every single day. I would be prioritising my money to afford one, so no weekends in a hotel and no kettles and toasters from next.

It must be getting her down living like that, I wonder if it's an option for them to move in with family for a month and just get the jobs like siennas bedroom and the cooker and fridge in. Then again it's a money issue isnt it, as I dont think they have any spare cash to so the work.

It’s absolute madness. A lot of the comments on her video are saying why not buy a camping stove type thing, which is a sensible idea. Or even a cheap second hand oven and stove off gumtree. Doubt they will though, as she’d have nothing to moan about then. Ever the martyr. There is no way I’d be able to live with a cooker.

I laughed in that video when she said she got lots of snacks as the girls are always hungry. Then it was “these are for us in the evening. These are nice with a coffee, these are better than having cake” and then one thing for the girls. (And considering her obsession with sugar and “bad” Food, she got them cereal bars... I’ve eaten them, they are sugar filled)
Cough-eee. Grates on me every.single.time.

She needs to be more logical with what she wants. We moved into a property to renovate. We turned to old kitchen in to a bedroom and have a massive kitchen diner extended on the back. The kitchen the people before us had just had fitted luckily it was modern howdens one. So we moved that to the new extension and found the exact same on ebay second hand to finish the kitchen. We bought a second hand range for 150 off a loaded family. The only thing we bought new was the worktop. My sister did pretty much the same. She one a second hand 20 grand kitchen off ebay for £500 that included range mantle over the range American fridge freezer and island!!!! Stop being a snob and be practical.

Reactions: 8
They must have a bit of money from somewhere as she ordered that fridge but returned it. Surely that would be better spent on a temp cooker?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.