Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all her vlogs always seem half done, like she gets bored by lunch time and doesn’t do any more. She said at the end of her last one that we couldn’t probably tell she’s better, well actually no it all seems the same and you seem the same, another boring tit vlog. What’s happened to you Kerry! You are loosing it.
And mini me sienna, she is so frigging annoying it’s unreal!!

Reactions: 6
She is so boring! Been sat on 17.4k for months! Uploaded 2 hours ago and only scraped over 100 likes with 1 comment? 😂 that picture of her sat posing in the RR, who does she think she is? CARTERS WANNA BE. All these Instagram accounts - they haven’t got a clue at all have they. food, house decor, fashion.. everything!! The pair of them are trying to live a life style that isn’t them! I think more people would enjoy and engage if they showed who they really were. Don’t get me started on how rude kez is in the comments! Acts like we all owe her, we owe you nothing!!

Reactions: 2
Oh Roma you don't like strawberries, do you? Stuffing one in her mouth 🙄 stop being an idiot kerry. Babies make faces when eating because of the new texture/taste in their mouth, not because they don't like something.

And oh my god when they were all sat on the kitchen floor, near the overflowing bin with plates on the floor and that dog walking around eating up anything thats been dropped or spilt from the plates 🤮🤮 its SO BLOODY DISGUSTING!!

And she still not cleaned them glasses. Nor changed them like she said she would.

I don't think she looks any different from last week so i have no idea what shes seeing when she looks in the mirror, she doesn't look brighter or happier or well rested she just looks like she normally does. She looked the same in the hotel.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Sienna does her homework on the rug, it was in one of the vlogs.

You're so right, a cheap b and m or IKEA table wouldn't break the bank and would be so helpful for those girls. Never mind, as long as the pantry shelves are painted and the next kettle and toaster are in hey.

Reactions: 4
I hate to say it but i really dont think shes coping with 3 of them, as we have said the girls always look unkept and now they dont even have a table to sit at to eat or do homework etc. Teaching them great manners there Kerry.

She acts like a snob but shes the furthest thing from it.

Reactions: 7
a smaller vlogger who I enjoy watching her names ash bailie (probably spelt her surname wrong) I’m pretty sure she has 5 children. To me her vlogs are so much better, she cooks amazing meals from scratch everyday with 5 children and doesn’t act like a martyr for doing so, their home is clean and tidy.

What a difference

for people that are so conscious of what they eat they are always ill, always snotty, always got a migraine... ffs kez it’s not working just a bowl of cocoa pops every now and then :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
a smaller vlogger who I enjoy watching her names ash bailie (probably spelt her surname wrong) I’m pretty sure she has 5 children. To me her vlogs are so much better, she cooks amazing meals from scratch everyday with 5 children and doesn’t act like a martyr for doing so, their home is clean and tidy.

What a difference

for people that are so conscious of what they eat they are always ill, always snotty, always got a migraine... ffs kez it’s not working just a bowl of cocoa pops every now and then :rolleyes:
I watch Ashley Bailie too, also really enjoy her. She does make me feel like I don’t try at all, her meals are so good, and she works outside the home, and has the 5 kids! Supermum!

I think the combo of the 3 kids and the house move, plus maybe realising she is actually not doing very well at her “job”, is all getting to her.

Reactions: 4
I love aria she’s reminds me a lot of my little girl.

She’s so sweet! I’m an aria fan :ROFLMAO:

I watch Ashley Bailie too, also really enjoy her. She does make me feel like I don’t try at all, her meals are so good, and she works outside the home, and has the 5 kids! Supermum!

I think the combo of the 3 kids and the house move, plus maybe realising she is actually not doing very well at her “job”, is all getting to her.
100% it’s all getting to much for her now... people were making really good suggestions for the kitchen and she was so rude just no need

I really like ashlies meal ideas but I can only really do meals like that on the weekend because of work :(

Reactions: 3
Are they really not going to do anything to that kitchen until August? Really? No cooker, no table, no clean floor - nothing? Eating off their laps crammed on the sofa or off the floor like animals for the next 5ish months. Nowhere for those girls to sit and do homework. It actually makes me angry that she could be so selfish. I understand that renovation takes time, I really do, but how can she justify living like that?? She got so stressed out with it she buggered off to a hotel for a weekend! Sienna and aria can’t do that. And for the love of god - Roma is 6 months old - if she’s only just sleeping for just over 2 hours at a time something clearly isn’t working. I know a lot of people will say they went through that with breastfeeding and she needs to power through but she’s got 2 other children to look after as well - try something bloody different!! There are literally no medals for being a martyr. Happy mum, happy baby and all that. Rant over, sorry. It’s been brewing for a while 😂

• Heart
Watching the girls eating on the kitchen floor with the dog around them is cringe worthy as well as Roma sitting on the living room floor with the dog eating the crumbs. I cannot fathom how they thought that this house was a good option when there is no room for a table!

Reactions: 9
They really have messed everything up haven’t they. Their last house although rented had plenty of room for the family to sit and eat together

Reactions: 5

What a difference

I found this lady just before Christmas. She’s so upbeat and genuine. She takes time to reply to comments and just seems like a women you want to be friends with and want to know. Love her and her content! Her food looks amazing! Kerry lemon chicken looks like dog food in comparison

Ex-Kerry fans. You should love this vlogger https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwvu7igI6fDMDQAO-iI90g

Reactions: 5
so warren has posted on instagram the girls brought them breakfast in bed but also leaving a mess for them to clean (not sure how he could tell in that dump) but how concerning the girls were in that dangerous kitche going through things alone anything could of fallen on them they make me so angry at their lack of thought of safety for their children :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
:mad::mad: The bleeping state off it. Anyone else see his story? He’s always got that bloody brown stupid jumper on and what’s with the Adidas hat?! Right Mellon.

• Haha
Omg hes so gross, look at kerrys shoes in the last clip on his insta, what on earth does she wear?!

• Sick
The insta pic of ‘breakfast in bed’.... the amount of CRAP piled up near Kerry’s side of the bed!! And she was naked....why put that out for the world to know about?

• Sick
They need to get their tit together!!! Its embarassing for them. House is a dump as it is atleast keep it tidy and clean😩😩 poor girls. Talk about dragging them up.

They really don't give a damn do they...
No one wants to see your half naked form in bed on a Saturday morning Kerry... well, maybe your minger of a husband but spare the rest of the public the imposition!
You know I've been wondering ever since they've moved into this dump, had Roma just been born now, would Kerry be so willing to let the health visitor come around or would she bugger off to her mum's to save the embarrassment and potential questions about health and safety? She has no problem vlogging and plastering photos of the place over social media but if a health professional had to pop around would she feel the same? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I hate the way they call ARIA " Arrriii" i hate it even more when they call her "pais"......

Warren, CANNOT pull off a baseball cap, he doesn't have the right " look or physique" to try and be " cool" like the insta dads and you certainly dont team it with a bleeping jumper my 60 something year old dad would wear!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.