Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Kerry doing that funny filter in her house insta?! To try and hide some of the rubbish in the background 🙈😖

Reactions: 4
To be fair, that woman has 5 children and some are twins so i can only imagine the struggle on a daily basis 😅 yes she has got a lot of stuff but bet kerry could give her a run for her money!

Can someone try and make a new thread? I tried but it's saying there is a error again 😭 and I've had to ask admin. I've shortened it, blanked out the word tits but still won't work 👀

Kerrys tweet

• Wow
Reactions: 2
To be fair, that woman has 5 children and some are twins so i can only imagine the struggle on a daily basis 😅 yes she has got a lot of stuff but bet kerry could give her a run for her money!

Can someone try and make a new thread? I tried but it's saying there is a error again 😭 and I've had to ask admin. I've shortened it, blanked out the word tits but still won't work 👀

View attachment 12365

Kerrys tweet
She can’t spell feral. Thick as tit. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's just a lazy parent.

Just get the kid dressed.
Shes 3 ffs she's not in charge of you leaving the house.

Shes pathetic

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.