Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve sent it back” “mummy won’t be happy” cue smirks.

He clearly spat his dummy out. The way he spoke doesn’t seem like he’s “supportive” to Kerry on her weekend of “needing sleep”.
I think it’s more likely they’ve had words and she’s buggered off to get out of the way.

He comes across as passive aggressive.
The way he talks grates me 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Begs the question - if they can’t have their American style FF...... will they put a table in the kitchen instead in that area?!

Reactions: 2
Did you see how he shared her post about her staying in the hotel what do you want warren you bellend brownie points of strangers?! I can't stand the fuckers big old lump sorry I'm tired and grumpy 😅

Reactions: 5
I cringed so hard during those stories, I could barely watch.
Have your domestics offline guys, like normal people. Nobody needs to see you passive aggressively speaking to your wife.
It just makes it seem to the followers (well me anyway) that he’s letting her know she’s in for a right argument when she gets home.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be honest I’d probably be a bit pissed like Warren seems too, Kerry wanted the cooker so they had to rip out the chimney, Kerry wanted the American fridge freezer, Kerry ordered the American fridge freezer that doesn’t fit , Kerry gets sent to a hotel for the weekend as she can’t cope, Kerry is sat in a hotel room moaning she can’t go to the spa and she’s bored 🤦🏻‍♀️

To be honest I’d probably be a bit pissed like Warren seems too, Kerry wanted the cooker so they had to rip out the chimney, Kerry wanted the American fridge freezer, Kerry ordered the American fridge freezer that doesn’t fit , Kerry gets sent to a hotel for the weekend as she can’t cope, Kerry is sat in a hotel room moaning she can’t go to the spa and she’s bored 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah I totally agree. She’s caused the problems. I just think we don’t need to see him being so clearly fucked off with her? Lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Warren is a prick, but I would be annoyed at Kerry too tbh.
She is like thrush...an irritating c....😂
I actually think Wozza is borderline abusive towards her, mentally I mean not physically.
The way he talks, and how he looks at her sometimes is disgusting. Another thing that makes me think it, is how he's always talking over her or interrupting her when she's telling the camera something.
Yeah she can speak for herself Warren ffs 🤬

• Haha
:ROFLMAO:

Gotta love the thickness of these two
He just goes and confirms that Kerry has literally been in this house every day and in a recent vlog ( the one where Sienna is screaming MUMMY! as Kerry tells us what a great parent she is)... she said she hasn't really been in the house (because of the backlash she was getting over the girls being exposed to dust/fumes etc)
Thanks for confirming your wife is a liar Warren!

I can’t stop laughing at the fridge schenario!!! So so funny!
I bet Kerry is well peed off!

Reactions: 3
He talks so slowly its frustrating i couldnt bare to watch and listen to him speak!
The fridge thing is hilarious, usually american fridges go in bigger houses, u know.... with a bigger door to be able to fit in bigger appliances😤🙄 they have totally fucked it all up!!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Interestingly I know where they live, it’s local in Somerset. Funnily anyone around this area calls it YeoVILE rather than Yeovil because it’s such a run down dump..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.