Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s allowing her to sooth on the boob and it ridiculous!
I know everyone is different, but I have always allowed my babies to use the boob for comfort as well as actual milk. All my breastfeeding friends, and family, do the same. It works great for us 👍🏻👍🏻

I think part of the problem is she hasn’t ever breastfed for this long. In my opinion, as a breastfeeder and knowing lots of others who breastfeed, Roma is behaving absolutely normally, but because Kerry hasn’t experienced it before she is struggling as a first time mum would. It is tying, not all babies will take a bottle and so you can’t do much. That said she mentioned Roma took 2oz from a cup which I think would be plenty, alongside food, to keep her going for a few hours??

She needs to understand that this is all normal, including the lack of sleep! And that is kind of what she signed up for when having kids.

Reactions: 10
Exactly, express or give her formula. Breastfeeding is fantastic but only if it’s working. Fed is best in the end. She is in such a bad place right now, how can friends and family not be doing anything
I know!! Two of her children have no mother right now and Roma certainly isn’t getting 100% Kerry needs today enough! But I don’t think she will! What happens if she becomes really ill through stress/lack of sleep and ends up in hospital, Roma will have to have a bottle! It won’t hurt her whereas at the moment this situation is hurting everybody

Reactions: 4
I know everyone is different, but I have always allowed my babies to use the boob for comfort as well as actual milk. All my breastfeeding friends, and family, do the same. It works great for us 👍🏻👍🏻

I think part of the problem is she hasn’t ever breastfed for this long. In my opinion, as a breastfeeder and knowing lots of others who breastfeed, Roma is behaving absolutely normally, but because Kerry hasn’t experienced it before she is struggling as a first time mum would. It is tying, not all babies will take a bottle and so you can’t do much. That said she mentioned Roma took 2oz from a cup which I think would be plenty, alongside food, to keep her going for a few hours??

She needs to understand that this is all normal, including the lack of sleep! And that is kind of what she signed up for when having kids.
Normal to feed all through the night though at six months? If it’s working then fabulous and I totally understand babies using the boob as a comfort, Kerry is struggling though She has to get her health back on track otherwise nobody is going to benifit.

Reactions: 3
Seems to be the break in incident. I thought she said this thing wasn’t something she had mentioned before? I feel like I know every detail already without watching the new video?!
Yep she did say it was something she never spoke about before.
She has most definitely told this story before, I, like you, know every detail!

Normal to feed all through the night though at six months? If it’s working then fabulous and I totally understand babies using the boob as a comfort, Kerry is struggling though She has to get her health back on track otherwise nobody is going to benifit.
Yes if you are struggling then it isn’t working and something needs to give. But yep, all 3 of my kids would have fed all night long long after 6 months (well my little is only 5mo but she is no different!). More comfort than anything.

Again, doesn’t bother me (who needs sleep anyway 😫😫) but as you have said Kerry is struggling and it’s becoming a burden on the rest of the family. Needing to be away from the other girls shows it isn’t working for her. I agree 100% she needs to change something, but I just also want to let any other mums out there know that what Kerry is experiencing is actually pretty normal in case they are going through the same - I hope that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep she did say it was something she never spoke about before.
She has most definitely told this story before, I, like you, know every detail!
I've not watched the video yet but i struggle to understand how this relates to her not being a good mum, not being good enough and feeling depressed 🧐

Reactions: 1
I've not watched the video yet but i struggle to understand how this relates to her not being a good mum, not being good enough and feeling depressed 🧐
I just watched it (skipped the actual story as I knew it. Despite her “never having told it”) and she just talks about how she feels anxious being home alone in case it happens again and she is alone with the girls, especially when warren is away. She doesn’t go in to any of the stuff that she has been talking about over the last week. It doesn’t really fit or explain any of the recent stuff.

I do like her idea that she was broken in to as they were coming for her. Definitely not that when someone was home they spooked, chased her out then ran as they knew police would be coming. They just came for her 🙄

• Haha
I just watched it (skipped the actual story as I knew it. Despite her “never having told it”) and she just talks about how she feels anxious being home alone in case it happens again and she is alone with the girls, especially when warren is away. She doesn’t go in to any of the stuff that she has been talking about over the last week. It doesn’t really fit or explain any of the recent stuff.

I do like her idea that she was broken in to as they were coming for her. Definitely not that when someone was home they spooked, chased her out then ran as they knew police would be coming. They just came for her 🙄
I thought the same that’s more than likely the reason they ran off!
It doesn’t have anything to do with feeling like a rubbish mum though 🤔
It must of been scary but I can’t help think she’s put it up for attention like why talk about it on it’s own video now? ( I know she’s told it before) but is it attention? I don’t know I just find the quotes on insta ,this video and the hotel it’s all just attention and sympathy. If she is in a really bad place then I wish her well but get off social media it’s just feeding your anxiety/depression!

She said in the video it feels better talking about it - surely if it plagues you that much and you need to talk about it that should be with a trained mental health professional and not talking at a bunch of strangers?? Don’t get how that will help at all.

All the insta quotes 🙄🙄🙄 my eyes don’t roll enough. Give me strength.

How many quotes does she want to post!! Just for people to ask if she’s ok!! Just get of social media and sort your head out!!!

Reactions: 6
She is that scared of someone breaking in again, she's pretty much showed/told everyone on Instagram and Youtube where her new house is, okay then Kerry. I smell bullshit and this is to cover up the fact she reads here and is upset by what we all think.

Reactions: 9
She is that scared of someone breaking in again, she's pretty much showed/told everyone on Instagram and Youtube where her new house is,
What a good point! Plus they always say “oh we are going out here and there, away on holiday next week!” Just asking for It really

I haven’t watched the video but If she was that scared about someone breaking in then why on earth did she leave a sleeping aria in the car a couple of months back? What if someone broke into the car?? I’m sorry but that doesn’t make sense to me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must have been very scary though. I can imagine it would still be playing on my mind as well.

There are lots of things that irritate me about Kerry, but I think if opening up about this helps, then good for her.

Apparently some people thinking sitting bored and alone in hotel room with your baby is luxurious? Not sure about anyone else but i can think of better things to do to make myself feel better than doing that!

Reactions: 5
If she’s so paranoid about someone breaking in why the hell does she share so much of her life. Even shares when they’re on holiday 🤣 what a numpty

I know self care is important(or so I hear constantly anyway!), but I also think a mother has to draw the line and say “no, actually, I can’t just buggar off for a weekend and doll it up as self care, I have small humans relying on me.” I don’t think what she did was self care, I think it was self indulgence.

Reactions: 5
She's told that story before, I'm pretty sure she did a full video on it. Secondly as someone rightly pointed out, this story doesn't correlate to what she's been talking about this past weekend.

She seemed quite nonchalant about the whole story (obviously it was very scary and i wouldn't wish it on anyone), but she didn't come across like it effected her SO terribly that she had to walk out on her family for the weekend.
I can understand she has anxiety but this video is nothing but content for her channel because she doesn't want to do a real video on whats really going on with her.

And i wish she would clean her glasses properly and get the paint off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.