Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char_92

Oh man I just can’t get the mentality.
I’m having such a shit time. I’ve literally had to leave my home to have a break. Still have the baby as she’s breastfed. I feel awful but hey, let me just set up my self timer and pose to grab a photo of this moment. I really want to capture this moment so much, what with me being so down & having such a shit time and all. Now let’s post it to Instagram!
For. FUCK. Sake. Social media has ruined people.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20

Hellojude

Kerry Conway fridge doesn’t fit, house is shit, overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

reader87123

VIP Member
Btw guys, please can we all take a minute to sit and think about what an absolute hero Warren is for looking after his own children. Serious dad goals. 😍

🙄

• Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
I’m a bit worried Warrens dodgy diy has gone wrong and they are all huddling in the pantry waiting to be rescued!

• Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
Ive been a mum 15 years (a single mum at 18 for the first 2 years) and I have never ran away to a hotel for a break. Pull your big girl pants up Kerry and get yourself back to your other girls. My youngest has autism and hardly ever sleeps, melatonin helps him get to sleep but doesn’t keep him asleep. Last month one night he fell asleep at 6pm, woke at 11pm and was up for the whole night until 7pm the next night. He also has seperation anxiety from me so I can not leave him as he will bite himself until he bleeds. I do not moan, I do not run away. I am a parent, those are not options I would ever consider. You tubers are playing the mental health card at the mo and it’s bloosy frustrating....most haven’t got a clue how hard parenting can be sometimes.

Reactions: 16

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I used to actually really like her, her kids are the same age as mine and I thought we had similar-ish views on parenting.

I do not any more ? for example, I like to have my kids in a house that has no potential for collapse.

• Haha
M

Member 3652

Roma is still ‘exclusively breast fed’- are you really that thick women, she has started solids, that’s not exclusively breast fed is it.

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Unfortunately I see Kerry as the perfect example of one of Meldrum's sheep.
She is trying to copy everything Rebecca does and is getting herself into serious financial trouble while doing it.
The problem is she is too blind to see it.
It will come crashing down around her and Meldrum will not give a shit about her.
It's very sad to watch.

Reactions: 15
They're both absolute imbeciles honestly.
"The builder or the chimney expert didn't think or mention that there would be a supporting wall behind here or above here"..

REALLY? really? I'm a fucking beauty therapist and could have told them that ?‍♀
More likely they just didn't listen and heard what they wanted to.
Just been reading the comments on the video, lots of people pointing out the dust situation.
They seem to think the dust from 2 rooms has gone ? just because you hoover in the middle of a renovation doesn't mean it's gone kezza. Dust is in the air settling for weeks, you've got no skirting boards, and holes in the bloody wall and ceiling, more dust will spread. Not to mention Wazza and his mates stomping all around the "clean rooms" in their boots.

Sorry, I needed to get all that off my chest ?this is better than towie!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this sounds awful, but Kerry and Warren are both geeky try hards.
You know like those people that are just cringey and always think their cooler than they are? Like in high school they'd be in the "loser squad" but both want to be so cool like a jock or cheerleader. ? They can't think for themselves, everything they do they copy from someone else.

What does Warren actually do for work?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Petapee

Wtf is she on about, a herbalife ad on her grid about getting back into workouts and how toned she's looking yet on her stories a pic in her bra saying she has no bum & no energy to workout. These people honestly don't care about the shit they are spouting, just how much money they make. It's infuriating!

• Angry

37BBL

VIP Member
Omg check out his linked in....he lists himself as Kerry's social media manager ? what a pisser.

• Haha

Satsuke

The million pound house hasn’t sold yet, and it’s grade II listed, detached, with a two bedroom cottage and parking for several cars. So yeah, bit different to a 3 bed terrace ?

• Haha
I mean, they've not even got hard hats on! And she's letting the kids walk around showing them the bloody hole in the roof?
There's a reason you don't see kids on building sites mate.

I could actually get really angry when I think about how it's going to affect those kids. Accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13

Emsy

She is going to be green with envy when she sees mrsmeldrums kitchen design which has an island a dining table and even two sofas ?

• Haha

Sparkle_G

What’s with yet another pic of her in a discoloured tatty old bra.... maybe she should be spending her money on some new underwear (and boots) rather than some bloody jars for her pantry ?