Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When both of my children were Roma’s age I had to go back to work so they went to nursery for 3 days a week. How the heck would that work in Kerry’s instance still breast feeding every 2 hours! Imagine telling my boss I can’t return to work because my baby is feeding off me every 2 hours at nearly 7 months old. I’m not convinced they have tried bottles and a dummy for comforting her!

Reactions: 5
When both of my children were Roma’s age I had to go back to work so they went to nursery for 3 days a week. How the heck would that work in Kerry’s instance still breast feeding every 2 hours! Imagine telling my boss I can’t return to work because my baby is feeding off me every 2 hours at nearly 7 months old. I’m not convinced they have tried bottles and a dummy for comforting her!
I know and then you watch someone like anna saconne who also has a baby the same age and her baby is loving food and hardly breastfeeding at all during the day.
Kerry has brought this on herself because she said herself that whenever roma was fussy she would just stick a boob in her mouth. Didn't try a dummy or food

Reactions: 2
I know and then you watch someone like anna saconne who also has a baby the same age and her baby is loving food and hardly breastfeeding at all during the day.
Kerry has brought this on herself because she said herself that whenever roma was fussy she would just stick a boob in her mouth. Didn't try a dummy or food
But quick enough to complain about doing it! It’s all about perseverance, not knocking it on the head because Roma has refused it once or twice.

Reactions: 3
Been away for a while guys somone update me in the world of conwaycunts
Bought a house, removed half a chimney down before realising they couldn’t do the rest so was pointless.
Bought a fridge. It didn’t fit.
Painted random bits of the house, while holding the baby.
Knocked bits out of Sienna’s new room, so it’s unliveable.
Has a pantry (cupboard). It is tit, but she lives for it.
House is filthy.
Kids dressed in weird and wacky, ill fitting combos.
Warren still an absolute twit.
Kerry has to have a weekend alone (with roma) as it’s “all too much”.
Bought a Range Rover that never gets driven.

And today’s news, Aria back at preschool.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bought a house, removed half a chimney down before realising they couldn’t do the rest so was pointless.
Bought a fridge. It didn’t fit.
Painted random bits of the house, while holding the baby.
Knocked bits out of Sienna’s new room, so it’s unliveable.
Has a pantry (cupboard). It is tit, but she lives for it.
House is filthy.
Kids dressed in weird and wacky, ill fitting combos.
Warren still an absolute twit.
Kerry has to have a weekend alone (with roma) as it’s “all too much”.
Bought a Range Rover that never gets driven.

And today’s news, Aria back at preschool.
U forgot..... she ran away to a hotel from her children because she couldnt hack being a parent!

WHAT Aria been dressed in today? Her cardigan is so bobbled and small. I would be so embarassed dressing my children like that😳.

Their priorities are fucked.

Reactions: 3
That cardigan will surely fit Roma 😮

All that money on a hotel which has a spa and a pool, they could have spent that on a new wardrobe full of clothes for their children

Reactions: 6
Why’s Warren commenting on Kerry’s post saying ‘Good luck Pais’ is she not called Aria? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That cardigan will surely fit Roma 😮

All that money on a hotel which has a spa and a pool, they could have spent that on a new wardrobe full of clothes for their children
I think they are hoping for Next or Matalan to contact them, I would feel embarrassed to send my Children out like that, as you have said they could have bought some instead of the hotel stay.

Why’s Warren commenting on Kerry’s post saying ‘Good luck Pais’ is she not called Aria? 🤷‍♀️
Also, can she read the insta comments? Would you, as her father, not say it to her face? They drive me mad commenting on each other’s pictures.

Also, can she read the insta comments? Would you, as her father, not say it to her face? They drive me mad commenting on each other’s pictures.
They do it for likes and to make it look they've got loads of engagement. They even use their conwayeats Instagram to like their own photos too, super sad!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Whilst I agree with some of this, you clearly do not have kids if you are picking up on a bleeping bobbly cardigan. Trust me, hopes and dreams of my child looking perfect went out the window when I had a child with a voice. They are a pair of nuts but I strongly suggest you realign yourself with reality ladies, you must be ready for the funny farm if you are picking apart some childs cardigan for pre school.
I agree! I find the comments about the girls’ clothes and hair really distasteful.

Whilst I agree with some of this, you clearly do not have kids if you are picking up on a bleeping bobbly cardigan. Trust me, hopes and dreams of my child looking perfect went out the window when I had a child with a voice. They are a pair of nuts but I strongly suggest you realign yourself with reality ladies, you must be ready for the funny farm if you are picking apart some childs cardigan for pre school.
I think the issue here is the fact its about 3 sizes too small for her. This could be easily fixed if the parents actually bought clothes for her that fit instead of wasting it away.

My son wouldn't take a bottle or dummy but I returned to work while he was still feeding 2 hourly. He'd eat all day and BF all night. That only stopped when he cut down after 1 and now at 18m feeding 2-3 times a day. It's perfectly normal to still feed every 2 hours but if boob isn't there they don't look for it. In terms of BF what Kerry and Roma food perfectly normal!

• Heart
Yeah, nope you still need a reality check. My children will not part with some clothes and will insist on wearing certain things and a good parent lets them crack on to save time and sanity. Bad parents go on a thread to witch about a childs cardigan......come on now engage your brain.
Hold on...please don’t go labelling people “bad parents” for having a bloody opinion! I think you’ll find “bad parents “ are abusive, cruel, sadistic, neglectful etc - stop overreacting & causing offense! 😡 You’re clearly new here so get with the programme & join in on “healthy debates” instead of calling concerned parents”bad”. 🙄

Reactions: 11
You are concerned about a bobbly cardigan......are you real? Healthy debate is great, being concerned about a cardigan makes me worry that you need some real help. Show me the debate and not someone out of touch and clearly unhinged who is getting their fanny flaps in a twist about a cardigan. Sit yourself down and shut your mouth if you find a cardigan something to debate about.
I think you’ll find I have not commented on their bleeping clothes so get your facts right! You’re clearly related to these Conway people & you’re being abusive & offensive so take your vile comments elsewhere you sad little troll.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.