Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Kerry even doing Instagram stories?
She’s had to leave her children so she can have a break. As a mother, I can’t imagine getting to a point of being SO stressed that I literally have to leave. So surely if this is her situation, she wouldn’t be in the right frame of mind to be uploading stories for hundreds of people to see?

Reactions: 7
Gotta keep up appearances on the ‘gram 😎

It’s ridiculous. This whole thing is absolutely nuts. One disaster after another this girl, her life (and house) seems to be falling apart around her. But yet, here I am, watching her for entertainment. Probably says more about me than I’d like!

Reactions: 3
Is she staying in the hotel again tonight?
I don't see the point in staying in a hotel to "get sleep" with the baby that doesn't sleep? She'd have been better off doing it when Roma either stops breath feeding, or takes a bottle

It doesn’t make much sense. I get if she is exhausted, but she still has the source of exhaustion with her. Which makes me think it’s actually stress from the other girls that is causing her issues? And that’s why she has had to leave them?

I spent the day on my own with three kids while my hubby was at work, guess what I did I took my antidepressants this morning got myself ready and cracked on. I didn't piss off to a hotel and moan cause this is the life I chose! She's absolutely ridiculous and I can't stop looking at that picture of her in the car Omg 😂😂

Reactions: 10
If the hotel has a spa and pool then it must be pretty expensive.. what an absolute waste when they have so much else going on at the moment

Reactions: 9
She’s angling for a gifted holiday

She’s not getting much ‘work’ or offers so she’s upping the drama

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They’re not picture perfect family so most companies such as Disney etc, won’t take her on for the holiday or their promos

Nothing screams the happiest place on earth LESS than that dysfunctional bunch.

Reactions: 4
She said in that video, they live wage packet to wage packet and they're counting on th4 deposit to get a fridge freezer and siennas room sorted....so how have they afforded Kerry being in a hotel?!

It really baffles me. I dont get how that will help her head space. Shes gets go back to the house and the other two kids, nothing will have changed and she will still be tired and Roma is with her. I doubt wozza pulls his finger out so she will prob have to catch up on washing and housework too. What's the bloody point.

She should have called upon family and asked for a few hours childcare and gone for a walk or lunch with wozza. She moaned they haven't had chance to speak to each other, so have a conversation about how you can move the situation forward. Dont waste money on some bloody hotel, it's so bloody strange ! X

Reactions: 12
Clearly she’s gone away to get out of the building site they are currently living in! I’m sure all of us would get in an emotional state living in that, but most of us probably wouldn’t have moved into that with 3 kids! I would have rented the house for another month and used the money from ‘the pot’ to pay for the extra month, got the house into a liveable state and then moved into it. They have still got massive holes in the walls, electrics hanging from the ceilings and no fridge freezer! Who could live in that as a couple let alone with 3 kids. They must be mad but unfortunately they have brought it all on themselves. Kerry going away to a hotel for 2 nights won’t solve anything, they could have gone as a family for a night away somewhere as I’m sure it’s not nice for the kids living in that either.

Has she even got the car whilst she’s there or he Warren got it? 🤔

They have two cars though don’t they? He has a work car and they have a family one?

But guys, it can’t be the house upsetting her- She LOVES the kitchen layout- they are always dancing round it, it’s where warren finds them when he comes home from work 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I wouldn’t let my kids dance round there. A microwave or fridge might fall on their heads.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh yes forgot about that, i though she had been dumped in the sticks by woz as she said this morning there is no where to walk to! Hop in the car and go for a coffee or find a nice place for a walk with Roma rather than being stuck in a hotel room. Unless they can’t afford diesel in the new range 😂

Can they not afford to get their girls hair cut! Surely their fringes must drive them mad. Especially sienna being at school trying to concentrate! Poor kids
Yes,this!!!! Drives me mad those poor girls must be squinting! At least stick a clip in if you cant be arsed to go the hairdressers!

Also, whys sienna taking a clutch bag to school?! I know it was red nose day, but I find the clutch bag really weird for a kid.

Reactions: 1
It's shocking that they're wasting money in expensive cars and hotels when they can't afford clothes for the kids. Look how tiny arias cardigan is on wozzas stories. It looks like it could fit Roma!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.