Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest i would have been annoyed if i was warren.
Kerry in her hotel room has gone and ordered a massive fridge freezer to be delivered really early Sunday morning, when shes not even there and without even telling him untill the day is was arriving!
Why didn't she call him yesterday and discuss things? They could've talked about the measurements, the cost etc?

I don't think she'll be returning home at this rate, she was probably fuming the fridge didn't fit.

I don't understand why she hasn't just returned home soon as to see her other kids? And if Warren is such an amazing husband, whys she not rushing home to be with him too? They've definitely had a barny. I think it's to do with the state of the house, she probably wants to just spend all the money and get it done like, now because she can't stand living in a building site and warrens the more "sensible" one whos trying to work out what to do next. They've argued and she's walked out.

I mean, they have a fridge already so it's not like its urgent in my opinion.
Siennas room is urgent. But i don't think she cares 😔

Reactions: 9
Kerry Conway fridge doesn’t fit, house is tit, overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Interestingly I know where they live, it’s local in Somerset. Funnily anyone around this area calls it YeoVILE rather than Yeovil because it’s such a run down dump..
They don’t live in Yeovil, near but not in, theyre in a place beginning with B.

Reactions: 3
Like another poster said, it's assumed those huge American style FF are easily going to fit through front doors because they're usually being delivered to big properties.

Reactions: 1
Anything happened today? Is the house still standing? Are Kerry and Warren still married? Have they got a new fridge? I hate when they're suspiciously quiet when I get 10 minutes to have a nosey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I think a right tit storm has gone down in Conway towers!
Wish one of them would hurry up and update Instagram at least 😂

Reactions: 3
I think Warren will post first 😄 fed up of Kerry keep posting the throw back pictures

Reactions: 4
“Its ok to not be ok” shut up, grow up and look after ur kids!! Ur just teaching them its ok to run away from problems kezza!!! Pathetic.

Reactions: 5
She’s just posting quote after quote after quote 🙄 I’m all for speaking up about problems, talking about mental health etc but posting stupid quotes isn’t going to help anyone EVER! She needs to sign off go and speak with a doctor ask her family for help with the girls & get a good night sleep

Reactions: 6
She needs to sort Roma out first and foremost, go out and let someone give her a bottle, she will take it if you are not there and she’s hungry, she’s allowing her to sooth on the boob and it ridiculous! She has two other children to think about and needs her sleep. She’s a martyr though so she will have to put up with it! The only reason Roma is like she is, is because of her parents!!

Reactions: 7
She needs to sort Roma out first and foremost, go out and let someone give her a bottle, she will take it if you are not there and she’s hungry, she’s allowing her to sooth on the boob and it ridiculous! She has two other children to think about and needs her sleep. She’s a martyr though so she will have to put up with it! The only reason Roma is like she is, is because of her parents!!
Exactly, express or give her formula. Breastfeeding is fantastic but only if it’s working. Fed is best in the end. She is in such a bad place right now, how can friends and family not be doing anything

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.