Kerry Conway #17 I guess we could say the quality of the nails is pretty Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with the above comments that she seems to have put more effort into improving her life. Pleased she got a job, it will have helped her self esteem massively.

She would actually do better on Instagram if she talked about this more. Why did she want to change, what has motivated her and future plans etc.

Reactions: 5
Agree with the above comments that she seems to have put more effort into improving her life. Pleased she got a job, it will have helped her self esteem massively.

She would actually do better on Instagram if she talked about this more. Why did she want to change, what has motivated her and future plans etc.
Yes i would be interested in this too.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I too think she’s come on a bit. She still has her job and the huge amount of coffee photos have slightly dwindled too 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why is wearing converse to the gym? Don’t these pair own a bloody TRAINER business!?

• Wow
Why is wearing converse to the gym? Don’t these pair own a bloody TRAINER business!?
To be fair to her, a lot of people wear Converse when training legs as a lot of running trainers are too cushioned and you don’t need the cushioning when weightlifting.

People like kerry would benefit from a personal trainer to show her how to stand and use the equipment.
I don't know who's gym she's using but there seems to be no staff and she's working out in fluffy socks?!

• Wow
Hats off to her she's in the gym in the first place though. How did this come about? Does Warren have the girls? Does she go on her own or with a friend?

You see her on her own and some days with Warren so his mum must have the kids on a weekend for a bit and they both go there.

Her form in that reel is awful, she’s gonna cause herself an injury. She needs to invest in a PT, or even just ask one of the instructors in the gym to properly demonstrate the exercises she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her form is terrible - you'd think from looking in the mirror constantly she'd see the angles are all off.

Also, it occurred to me today. Doesn’t protein make you gassy? 💨 With her obsession with protein snacks, her house must be a bit stinky! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
"Shopping for protein" LOL who talks like that! She's such a try hard. I give her props for getting herself fit but she needs to loose the weird talk!
And kerry, if you read this, chicken has more protein in that a rump steak

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her after school routine. If she's doing all that then what the duck does Warren do?

• Wow
Just watched her after school routine. If she's doing all that then what the duck does Warren do?
Haven’t watched it, but he has never done a thing round the house or for the kids. Sad to see that is continuing even when Kerry is obviously a lot busier now with work out of the home.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh that she moved all the furniture out to film with that wall as a back drop :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3