Kerry Conway #17 I guess we could say the quality of the nails is pretty Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to she is looking after herself bootcamping and gym on a regular basis, she still needs to work on her diet though, and eat real foods

Reactions: 4
She definitely seems to be living her life for herself rather than the internet now. She posts about as much as some “normal” people I know now, and seems to have a dose of real life since she started working.
It’s nice to see, I think most of us secretly rooted for her along the way when she was being an idiot 🤣 but I think she’s finally grown up.

Reactions: 14
I hope she finally told Warren to be a dad and look after all of his 3 kids alone more.
She never had anytime to herself and he never helped.
Remember roma was 9 months old before he took all 3 out for a walk and back by himself. He even documented the momentus occasion.
I could see why kerry had a breakdown and took herself off to a hotel with him as her husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m not so worried about authenticity, because we take recipes and change to suit us all the time. But it just looks grotesque 🤣

Reactions: 1
In the smallest bowl in the history of mankind. It's smaller than a child's bowl!

It's so funny when she shows her meals, she thinks they look so delicious but they look like sick

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't imagine what they will move into if someone has bought their house.
There is nothing in the area remotely bigger and they can't have paid off that much on the mortgage or increased the value of the house that much to have a decent deposit for another property.

Reactions: 2
No clues to where they are going? Closer to her work? Doubt they will want to change schools…. Or maybe they will?

didn’t the house “sell”a few months back though? I chills have sworn it did and then the buyers pulled out 🤔 god forbid it does sell, best thing would to bulldoze it down and start from scratch

didn’t the house “sell”a few months back though? I chills have sworn it did and then the buyers pulled out 🤔 god forbid it does sell, best thing would to bulldoze it down and start from scratch
Yes it did, then fell through.
---
Those leggings are not a great colour 🤣
42888815-1870-48EB-96DF-E6BA1F46129B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She has changed SO much! Getting a job, going out, going to the gym, even all 3 girls looked correctly dressed for the snow the other day! Youve got to admit she's pulled her finger out! Maybe she was in a bit of a bit of a covid depression before.

Reactions: 11
I have to say I like this new Kerry. She has a job, she has a social life, she is looking after her own health and she’s not keeping up with the Jones’s. I mean all the gym pics are a little annoying but I’d rather see them than endless pics of her exploiting her children for likes

Reactions: 14
Yes she definitely comes across much better, putting herself high up the priority list

Reactions: 2