Kerry Conway #17 I guess we could say the quality of the nails is pretty Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The combo of the leather trousers and the shirt body affair is just overwhelmingly awful. It looks so cheap and tacky.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s now trying to flog us an air fryer? It’s a never ending ad with Kerry

I only watch her now to take the piss to be honest!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Now, I’m pretty sure when you work in Early Years that your phones have to be locked away. This is certainly the case in a school. So why is it okay, for her to be having her phone out in her work setting? It shows the disregard for safeguarding. Thank god my children don’t go there….and don’t get me started on those horrendous paper trail activities printed off a generic website! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
What on earth is her obsession with protein?
I haven’t a clue. It also gets me that she bought that cheese for the whole family. Have your weird ways if you wish, but feed your growing girls proper cheese. The stuff she bought she said isn’t even that nice!

Reactions: 3
The protein cheese is simply because she has been influenced into the boot camp life

God help Warren now as she is all over it and will be dragging him in too. The conways have form for this

The sex cereal
The dads group weight loss

Until the next bandwagon passes by, this is their ride

She always get low fat, low sugar or high protein stuff. Has done for years if you look over her hauls. The high protein is probably to fill the girls up for longer. Low fat dairy never fills me or my kids we all have full fat cheese and yogurts just a normal amount

We have full fat everything too. I was always of the understanding, if something has been took out of the food, it will be replaced with something else so it's not worth it.
Kerry has always bought high protein stuff saying it will fill the girls up more but she's still all about them eating choc chip brioche and raiding the pantry amd lets not forget the plates of food she left outside the bedrooms at 5am when they wake up, she makes out like they are constantly eating. Which, they probably are

• Wow
We have full fat everything too. I was always of the understanding, if something has been took out of the food, it will be replaced with something else so it's not worth it.
Kerry has always bought high protein stuff saying it will fill the girls up more but she's still all about them eating choc chip brioche and raiding the pantry amd lets not forget the plates of food she left outside the bedrooms at 5am when they wake up, she makes out like they are constantly eating. Which, they probably are
And buying the sweetener for making whatever it was she was baking (have totally forgotten) because she thinks it is “better” for you than sugar 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
You think she would have educated herself properly over the years. It's not hard

She bought the cheese, but she doesn't even like it!!! 🤣🤣🤣 she actually says something like, we have had this before and it's okay but it isn't as nice as real cheese. Sometimes I have real cheese buy this is alright if I'm not in a cheese mood if you know what I mean?
Kerry, nobody knows what you mean!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She bought the cheese, but she doesn't even like it!!! 🤣🤣🤣 she actually says something like, we have had this before and it's okay but it isn't as nice as real cheese. Sometimes I have real cheese buy this is alright if I'm not in a cheese mood if you know what I mean?
Kerry, nobody knows what you mean!!!!!
Sometimes I force myself to eat this horrible fake, super processed, cheese because it says protein on it is what I heard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8