Kerry Conway #17 I guess we could say the quality of the nails is pretty Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the toy cage is their pikler triangle - obviously the kids have no interest so why not just get rid?
I did wonder why she was tidying the room. It was a Sunday she said, so kids were at home and should have been doing it.

Kerrys life does seem to have improved massively since she got her job. She now exercises, seems to have made friends and her girls appear to have too - I didn't get that impression before.

Reactions: 5
Nice to see shes bought some new coats for the kids and not waited for them to be gifted. Let's hope they fit!

Reactions: 2
The house looks really cramped with other houses from the outside (front)
So the play room has potential for a utility room and now a BOOT ROOM 🤣 that’s enough proof that it would never have been big enough for the girls to play in.
must be frustrating that they can’t sell it though, especially if they’ve found a property they like. Can’t imagine a seller accepting their offer and waiting this long. The estate agents seems to have taken bedroom pics off Rightmove, not many pics at all of the inside of the house which seems strange 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d love to know the feedback they get from viewings.

Reactions: 3
My god those rightmove photos! Why doesnt she get rid of the tyre from the garden, clean up the front garden, open the god d@mn curtains in the living room, take that awful creased tablecloth off for starters.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why did they take off the pics of the bedrooms? Dunno about you lot but no pictures makes me move swiftly on from a house because you’re wondering what they’re hiding

Reactions: 11
I see she’s back to being a #earlyyearsteacher again this morning 🙄
WHY THE duck IS SHE TAKING PICTURES ON HER PERSONAL PHONE AT WORK.

Safeguarding issues. I've worked.in EY for over 16 years and now work in a school. Safeguarding is a big issue for me.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
WHY THE duck IS SHE TAKING PICTURES ON HER PERSONAL PHONE AT WORK.

Safeguarding issues. I've worked.in EY for over 16 years and now work in a school. Safeguarding is a big issue for me.
She needs reported! 😡

Why are they redecorating the younger girls’ bedroom if they’re moving?!

Most early years settings have a policy that staff mobile phones must be locked away during thier working hours and only accessed during breaks. The setting we used for our youngest went even further and phones had to be kept in the office or staff members cars for the whole of the shift.
Im surprised she is allowed hers on her person.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes a friend of mine works in a nursery and phones have to be locked away. Not even allowed to wear an Apple Watch when they’re on duty.

Reactions: 4
I would be surprised if they sold that house. Especially if they are asking more than they paid. Its absolutely awful. It needs soooo much work doing to it and god knows what someone will do about having a bathroom at one end of the house and a toilet at the other.
There is no room to fit a toilet in the bathroom.
The kitchen at one end of the house and you have to walk down the hall way past the front door to get to the living room. It's such a weird layout!! If they had not rushed to buy, they may have got somewhere better, especially now kerry has a proper job. But no, kerry wanted to copy beggy meldrum and buy ASAP. She's nobody to aspire to.
They haven't got a front garden or parking.
I'm not surprised either, to here the back garden is a state, I don't even think they own a lawnmower.

Reactions: 6
Another awful cheap looking Cupshe haul. Those ‘leather’ leggings 🤯 she’s got a lovely figure but she really doesn’t do herself any favours accepting free tat

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I was about to say it all looks so cheap and tacky, and the sort of stuff no one buys, because it is so a few season ago. I wouldn’t wear if given that, but Kerry looks good.

Reactions: 2
It looks very cheap and tacky and those wet look leggings are horrendous, not flattering and do not fit.
Just like the rest of the outfits to be honest.

• Sick
The clothes look so cheap and poor quality 😬 I mean they may well NOT be, but the materials looks like they’d make me sweaty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4