Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Kezza pouring milk and yogurt and stuff on to the sofa fabric samples to see how durable they were 🤣

Leaving food outside the girls bedroom so they could have a snack when they woke up 🤔

Sex cereal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
To be fair to Kerry, I caught up with her YouTube content a few weeks ago and I’m pretty impressed with what’s she’s doing with her life. Up and out in the morning, going to the gym, working hard. She’s seems organised. Meldrum and Thismamalife could learn a lot from her. Warren was away for one of the vlogs but the girls had a decent portion of a home cooked meal that they all ate together and Kerry just got on with doing what needed to be done - no drama, no last minute dashes to the shops, got the homework done without apps or having to go out to a cafe (FFS!). She's probably done far more exercise than Meldrum just from being up to the gym and then off to work without buggering out to "walk the dog" just as her children are getting in from school.

I still think the move isn't a great idea though but I love a bit of Conway "DIY" so at least there's that 😂

• Heart

Lookyloo

I see she’s back to being a #earlyyearsteacher again this morning 🙄
WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TAKING PICTURES ON HER PERSONAL PHONE AT WORK.

Safeguarding issues. I've worked.in EY for over 16 years and now work in a school. Safeguarding is a big issue for me.

• Angry

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She definitely seems to be living her life for herself rather than the internet now. She posts about as much as some “normal” people I know now, and seems to have a dose of real life since she started working.
It’s nice to see, I think most of us secretly rooted for her along the way when she was being an idiot 🤣 but I think she’s finally grown up.

Reactions: 14

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Warren “building” 🤣🤣 Fuck me they haven’t even levelled off the ground 🙄 It’s a tiny plot so it’s hardly the Shard you’ll be putting up is it Kerry 🙄😂 These two are comical everything they do is so bargain basement. The massive gap in the fence 😂😂
This is exactly what I’m here for 🍿🍿
Is his office going to have electricity or will he be working by candlelight? Will there be enough space for a desk AND a chair?
Can’t wait 🤣

• Haha
I have to say I like this new Kerry. She has a job, she has a social life, she is looking after her own health and she’s not keeping up with the Jones’s. I mean all the gym pics are a little annoying but I’d rather see them than endless pics of her exploiting her children for likes

Sparkle_G

I actually think it’s quite a good buy for their next step on the ladder. The fact it’s got its own driveway is a massive plus even if the house itself is a similar square footage. Also the full bathroom is a positive, it doesn’t look like they’d need to do too much either maybe just change to their taste in time. I think it was a sensible choice for them especially in today’s market. I’m getting the vibe that Kerry is embracing being who she is rather than trying to ‘keep up with the Jones’s’ and I like that.

Reactions: 12

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I see they got rid of the girls’ bunk beds in favour of two singles. Almost like that campervan bunk bed was a stupid buy 👀

I absolutely love that instead of unpacking she’s decided today is the day to strip the paint off an old table.

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
I hope she finally told Warren to be a dad and look after all of his 3 kids alone more.
She never had anytime to herself and he never helped.
Remember roma was 9 months old before he took all 3 out for a walk and back by himself. He even documented the momentus occasion.
I could see why kerry had a breakdown and took herself off to a hotel with him as her husband.

• Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
I have a moving day tip. Please don’t fuck up your new house like the last house with shit decor, mismatched things and letting the kids wreck it.

• Haha

magoomoo

I've never understood people who move into a property and immediately decorate or buy decorative furniture. I feel like you have to live in a property first before you can really know what you want/need.

Reactions: 11

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Why did they take off the pics of the bedrooms? Dunno about you lot but no pictures makes me move swiftly on from a house because you’re wondering what they’re hiding

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She has changed SO much! Getting a job, going out, going to the gym, even all 3 girls looked correctly dressed for the snow the other day! Youve got to admit she's pulled her finger out! Maybe she was in a bit of a bit of a covid depression before.

Who’d want to buy a house with a bodge job ‘playroom’?!
You couldn't pay me to live in a house they'd lived in full stop 🤣🤣
I remember when they were moving out of.a rental and they didn't get their deposit back as they'd left it in such a state. Imagine what they're like in something they actually own 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Now this is the kind of content we live for…..pass the popcorn 🍿 I’m imagining one of those fisher price plastic Wendy houses with Wozza bent over in there tapping away on his laptop, one leg sticking out the door 🤣

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Why do they choose to do the MOST random, least important things first? Surely painting the radiator when you’re decorating the whole room makes more sense? They waste so much time and money by doing little bits here and there and then redoing them again and again. How many times did she redo the living room and siennas room in the old house? She needs to learn to do it once and do it well!

I think stepping away from being a ‘content creator’ and getting a proper job has been the best thing for Kerry. She seems happier, she’s got a routine where she can enjoy the gym, and she doesn’t feel like she needs to compete with other influencers/YouTubers. I still think she makes silly decisions like making it very easy for complete strangers to find out where she lives but I’m happy for her that she is a lot happier than she was when she was doing social media as a job.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Bless her, she tried so hard to be an Insta hun jumping on every trend going. I’m glad she’s accepted reality got a proper job and seems to be doing things for herself.

• Heart
  • Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
With ref to the cost… house prices will vary vastly across the country and where I live you can buy a house like hers for around 200k … the same house in areas London would be half a
million. Way up north and you’d be looking at 150k. The girls are settled in school and close to family and it wouldn’t be a great decision for her to move hours up north just to get more house for their money. I think considering they were younger first time parents, they aren’t doing too badly.
I don’t think anyone is suggesting they should move out of the area.
But I certainly wouldn’t be happy to have sold a house for £220k, bought another for £300k, add on approx £15k for fees, stamp duty etc brings the cost to £315k. I wouldn’t take on a mortgage at a higher rate for almost £100k more… just for a dining room and off street parking. But everyone works differently with their money.

Wilks4

It might not be much bigger but it might be the largest house they can afford with potential in the area they want to live in, not everyone can afford a mansion in an expensive area.