Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post says ‘Ad’ so she must have been paid to redecorate the room with that paint and she’ll probably get a video out of the change. That’s the only reason I can think they went to all that trouble not long after actually doing it and still having half your house and garden in absolute chaos.

Reactions: 4
So I've just seen kerrys AD! Those curtains were gifted?? So when she says she was shopping for Siennas room and redoing it, it's because she was getting free curtains?!

Reactions: 5
So I've just seen kerrys AD! Those curtains were gifted?? So when she says she was shopping for Siennas room and redoing it, it's because she was getting free curtains?!
She always wants things for free! They’re really scabby, and grab, grab grab! She doesn’t want to know if its going to cost her 🙄

tit curtains for a tit AD. Beyond me how anyone gives her anything lol

So she let aria go swimming in her clothes then got her changed into spare clothes and let her go swimming again with no more spare clothes so had to use romas! Look how short that dress/skirt is. Be responsible kerry you div

Reactions: 7
So she let aria go swimming in her clothes then got her changed into spare clothes and let her go swimming again with no more spare clothes so had to use romas! Look how short that dress/skirt is. Be responsible kerry you div
See that’s the perfect opportunity to teach natural consequences (like she’s banged on about before). Natural consequences are “you chose to go in again knowing you had no more clothes, now you have to stay wet”.

Reactions: 7
See that’s the perfect opportunity to teach natural consequences (like she’s banged on about before). Natural consequences are “you chose to go in again knowing you had no more clothes, now you have to stay wet”.
Yes 100% I do this with my kids they soon start thinking about their actions but kerry let's let's gorls do what ever the hell they want what if aria needs her spare clothes? What are they going to do then she really grinds my gears

Reactions: 3
Yes 100% I do this with my kids they soon start thinking about their actions but kerry let's let's gorls do what ever the hell they want what if aria needs her spare clothes? What are they going to do then she really grinds my gears
That’s a good point. What can you do then- either make Roma stay wet (and she could have had an accident), or strip Aria. Neither of those is in any way a great solution. But then Kerry doesn’t think in advance, and she’s so keen to be on Instagram saying “look at me! Cool mum who doesn’t say no to my kids ‘making memories’ and having fun in water!”

Ahe really grinds my gears them kids will walk all over her when they're older, what is she going to do when they're 13 and looking to stay out all night and be up to no good? Sienna will definitely be tricky as a teenager I believe

Oh my gosh I hate those plasticy green shoes. They’re like the clogs I wear in the garden 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

The gifted curtains would of been better off in the living room and it wasn't that long ago she was doing sienna's frog tape wall 🙈

• Haha
Well maybe she should have had her emergency car suitcase better stocked 🤣 note to Kez, less teething powders more clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t commented on here in ages but I just need to get this out, why on earth are their kids toys and open sun cream pots and kids shoes all over the decking that is currently being made? They should be well away from that work space. I don’t get it?

• Sick
I haven’t commented on here in ages but I just need to get this out, why on earth are their kids toys and open sun cream pots and kids shoes all over the decking that is currently being made? They should be well away from that work space. I don’t get it?
I think the deck itself is completed and they’ve been using it, but the steps are under construction (no idea how as they should be well finished by now. How useless IS Warren?)

We know haha did you see him in the pictures the other day, doing what he does best?? Lying down 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I rarely comment myself but everytime I read I'm thinking 'yes agree', 'agree with you too', 'ohh yeah I agree!' We all think the same 🥰🤣 I will admit I use to really enjoy Kerry's videos, not so much now. Maybe she needs to sit back and observe her life from an outsiders point of view, hopefully then she will realise there's a few things she needs to change.

I haven’t commented in a while, but that’s because it’s all been so bloody dull. But I’m glad she went out with a friend today, probably just what she needed and would have been nice for the kids to have a play date.

I haven’t commented in a while, but that’s because it’s all been so bloody dull. But I’m glad she went out with a friend today, probably just what she needed and would have been nice for the kids to have a play date.
She seems to have been out a few times with friends lately, which is great. But why does it all have to be shown online? Just to prove she has friends? Makes me cringe

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.